why did u lock my topic

tankvayne

here is another proof HE IS BUYING COINS FROM ME. I TOLD HIM I DONT BUY COINS SO I SAID "I DO CAPTIVE". he also saidhe will pay gold as half.  :facepalm: 15kgold from revengerxx and 15k from xshamy. this clearly show he break rule from EULA? :pleasantry:

70237_.jpg

here is another proof HE IS BUYING COINS FROM ME. I TOLD HIM I DONT BUY COINS SO I SAID "I DO CAPTIVE". he also saidhe will pay gold as half.  :facepalm: 15kgold from revengerxx and 15k from xshamy. this clearly show he break rule from EULA? :pleasantry:

Send a ticket to support ----> Support ,instead of spamming forum :facepalm:

ok u not gie mc coin then why u take that 15k  :facepalm: and why not give back  :facepalm: :facepalm: i not have problem u back or not just accept ur noob scamer  :facepalm: ducking noob

in this picture I said I did not get your gold. and I said to do captive. I also tell you to use xshamy so we can talk :facepalm:

Hey idiot, if you told him you don't buy coins, then why the hell were you trying to make a deal with him? Then after he supposedly gave u 15k, THEN you say you don't buy coins  :crazy: man you're an idiot, I really do hope you get ban/muted.

Hey idiot, if you told him you don't buy coins, then why the hell were you trying to make a deal with him? Then after he supposedly gave u 15k, THEN you say you don't buy coins  :crazy: man you're an idiot, I really do hope you get ban/muted.

wtf man? of course I didn't accept the deal because he is trying to scam. he said 15k first. if he get coins he will give another 15k. so I say NO. "I will do captive". :facepalm:

wtf man? of course I didn't accept the deal because he is trying to scam. he said 15k first. if he get coins he will give another 15k. so I say NO. "I will do captive".

Dude how stupid can you be.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: