The infamous Shadowsinz Strikes again!!!

jizzsaw

This just proves how you can be low amp, and pro at the same time... This, Is how pro at rogue i am guys...Don't get scared of me in arena ok?  :spiteful:  And my rogue is only +4 lvl 13 gear... I know shocking  :shok:

70230_.jpg

70232_.jpg

you have a fast pc and you are hyper skilled pro cool hit and runner rogue in the volcano arena map, otherwise you can never kill two rangers with 2k hp each doing 3000 damage :D

you have a fast pc and you are hyper skilled pro cool hit and runner rogue in the volcano arena map, otherwise you can never kill two rangers with 2k hp each doing 3000 damage :D

O:-) oh pan

But still, those rangers had +9 and +10  :lol: they could have killed me easy, if they play as skills as me with ranger  :dirol:

yessssss cuongne hits 505. look, i killed them too

Опубликованное фото

What about the second fight where u tried to solo me and lost badly. Then loged your Druid and quit arena?

yes that fight i thought i could take you, but then i couldn't, my +4 swords just wasn't enough. But then me and Joytu ran out of tickets so i logged on my druid, although i will admit.. Magiceagle is a beast...  :good:  But Liictovacs isnt shes just a running noob  :lol:

What about the second fight where u tried to solo me and lost badly. Then loged your Druid and quit arena?

what about this fight where you ran like crazy healing yourself but then got caught  :lol:  huehuehuehuehuehue

70921_.jpg

:facepalm:  meehh people take to serious this  :pleasantry: game  :rofl:  xD