mountain clan need new power(GM look on this).

Localkiler

should remove 4%hp and add something else as have good effect?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. should remove 4%hp and add something else as have good effect?

• YES
    • NO

Druid and mounclan heal same much also u should calculate them other way. U just calculated ur helm + set bonus. Way how to calculate all is just every hp what u see in ur items. then compare :)

OK if you really want that higher heal + higher damage then lets trade the Shaman to Druid.

Go on take the Druid in Mountain Clan and exchange the Shaman and bring it to Elfvens.

Druid maybe has better heal and damage but compare to Skills, Shaman is has more greater skills.

Quake and Blind are considered as OP skills compared to druid skills.

Quake can stun multi-enemy and give damage while roots is only single stun and don't give damage.\

Blind skill can totally lose control the enemy + fast cool down compare to roots.

now if you really want that better heal+damage of druid, then lets exchange them.

Actually christiano, you are wrong. A druid and a shaman will NOT heal the same amount considering that they have the same astral power on them. (Let's say 272 astral) a shaman would only heal the amount of astral he has whilst a druid would have 272 astral + 4% bonus which would be 282.88 astral.

What local says is absolutely true, having 4% hp more is just as useless as having 10% more mana like the chosens have.

Disagree kimimaro. Druids are actually one of the BEST, possibly the best, 1 vs1 pvp class atm. Lvl 5 roots would prevent you from moving or using any skills at the durstion of 7-8 seconds, and it can NEVER fail.

This is however, not the case with earthquake (missing earthquake is extremely common now thanks to our pro servers)

Using the bee,root,lightning combo is extremely deadly if you, Think about it.

A shaman is basically built up for Massive fights such as wars, 2 vs 2 - 5vs5 because of their AoE skill.

If a shaman is faced 1 on 1 vs a druid it could actually go either way, depending on how well the player uses their characters. 

While blind might be considered ultra powerful (and it is very effective) you should know that each time a target is ubder the effect of blind their chance to dodge attacks are greatly increased depending on the blind lvl. Lvl 5 blind increases dodge to 25%. An enemy under the effect of blind would literally run around in every direction while being constantly attacked by the shaman (sometimes not at all due to the fact that the target is out of range) . Ayways, being attacked while blinded has a pretty good chance to mess up the player position meaning that a shaman would start to miss their earthquake spell quite often.

Anyway, to make things short,

A druid is built up for 1 on 1 while a shaman is more suitable for teamwars.

Actually christiano, you are wrong. A druid and a shaman will NOT heal the same amount considering that they have the same astral power on them. (Let's say 272 astral) a shaman would only heal the amount of astral he has whilst a druid would have 272 astral + 4% bonus which would be 282.88 astral.

What local says is absolutely true, having 4% hp more is just as useless as having 10% more mana like the chosens have.

Disagree kimimaro. Druids are actually one of the BEST, possibly the best, 1 vs1 pvp class atm. Lvl 5 roots would prevent you from moving or using any skills at the durstion of 7-8 seconds, and it can NEVER fail.

This is however, not the case with earthquake (missing earthquake is extremely common now thanks to our pro servers)

A shaman is basically built up for Massive fights such as wars, 2 vs 2 - 5vs5 because of their AoE skill.

If a shaman is faced 1 on 1 vs a druid it could actually go either way, depending on how well the player uses their characters. 

While blind might be considered ultra powerful (and it is very effective) you should know that each time a target is ubder the effect of blind their chance to dodge attacks are greatly increased depending on the blind lvl. Lvl 5 blind increases dodge to 25%. An enemy under the effect of blind would literally run around in every direction while being constantly attacked by the shaman (sometimes not at all due to the fact that the target is out of range) . Ayways, being attacked while blinded has a pretty good chance to mess up the player position meaning that a shaman would start to miss their earthquake spell quite often.

thx somebody understand what i mean, the hp is useles, i want higher dmg bcz then i can hit like 100 higher then have like 16hp more, druid can have 2.9k-3k hp, n shaman can have max 3k hp. i will make new video with hp.

If a druid is built for a 1 on 1 shouldn't they have an advantage if the shaman is better in teamwars crossings and arena?

Balance would be great :facepalm: 

but we have no 1vs1 in arena and according to devs its not going to happen,  so the advantage you are saying is not very useful for druids, and besides why would you go in a hunt or quest alone if you are a druid? that's non-sense.

A druid is built up for 1 on 1 while a shaman is more suitable for teamwars.----- a copy of some of your statement which is really funny.

You are right! The shaman skills is for Team Wars! and Druid is build for 1 vs 1!

And Warspear is all about TEAM WARS.

Which means Shaman has better skills for playing this game rather than druid,

As I said before Just exchanged the Druid and Shamans and we will have no further discussion here.

So conclusion here is that 1vs1 is not very useful in this game. Maybe for showing off but not general.

I asked you something.. ask any druid if they prefer ot fight 1vs1 or team wars and lets see what will they choose?

thx somebody understand what i mean, the hp is useles, i want higher dmg bcz then i can hit like 100 higher then have like 16hp more, druid can have 2.9k-3k hp, n shaman can have max 3k hp. i will make new video with hp.

come on we got what you mean...

You think becuase of advantage of druids passive skills its OP , however come to think of it, those skills used by Shamans is far better than Druids.

To make this more simple look at this...

Druids

Advantage:

more damage + more heal.

Disadvantage:

Shitty skill build up. 1vs1 skills purpose only but not very useful in massive wars.

Shaman

Advantage:

Good skills build used for massive wars which is very useful in game ( quake + blind)

Disadvantage

Heal and damage is less powerful.

If you can see it seems that they are balance because the active skills of Druid is not very good compare to Shaman's Passive skills( quake + blind) while on the other hand the shaman's passive skills are less useful than druid because druid has more heal+ damage.

However this game is all about massive wars, so the shaman is still OP Class than Druid.

One of the big evidence that Shaman is better class than druid is that Knox, one of the greatest Druid in EU  Converts His Druid to a Shaman.

I think you want better active skills + better passive skills for shamans?

If the heal + damage of shaman is equal to druids heal+ damage then the lets just delete the druid class because it will become next shitty class next to mage. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

OR BETTER YET YOU TRY TO PLAY DRUID AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

Just blind the druid into mobs and you got your extra % damage. And while the druid is running around like an idiot with mobs hitting him you got a heal without any damage receiving :) Kill those noob druids! ;)

One of the big evidence that Shaman is better class than druid is that Knox, one of the greatest Druid in EU  Converts His Druid to a Shaman.

You dont know shit about Knox faction switch. And also you made fish logic lol

Many good shamans "changued sex" and turned to druids at both servers for X reasons but far of your point.

And agree with topic, when you being shaman look at warlock HP with same items (ex: arena) and yet they have 100+ hp with exactly same set you start think your passive skill is useless xD

But whatever not big deal.

But true is that u get more than 16hp, u get that 16hp from helmet and set bonus. Calculate this so u get 4% of ur hp: base hp + items hp then compare it to ur hp and u will see it. Lets say my mans base hp is 50 and items 50 i calculate them so i get 100 and my character have then 104hp. I see its useless but still think about kiting of this game that need be fixed first :) Ps. Shaman have stun druid have snare  these have big difference. So think about when u speak ;)

come on we got what you mean...

You think becuase of advantage of druids passive skills its OP , however come to think of it, those skills used by Shamans is far better than Druids.

To make this more simple look at this...

Druids

Advantage:

more damage + more heal.

Disadvantage:

Shitty skill build up. 1vs1 skills purpose only but not very useful in massive wars.

Shaman

Advantage:

Good skills build used for massive wars which is very useful in game ( quake + blind)

Disadvantage

Heal and damage is less powerful.

If you can see it seems that they are balance because the active skills of Druid is not very good compare to Shaman's Passive skills( quake + blind) while on the other hand the shaman's passive skills are less useful than druid because druid has more heal+ damage.

However this game is all about massive wars, so the shaman is still OP Class than Druid.

I think you want better active skills + better passive skills for shamans?

If the heal + damage of shaman is equal to druids heal+ damage then the lets just delete the druid class because it will become next shitty class next to mage. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

OR BETTER YET YOU TRY TO PLAY DRUID AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

You forgot the fact that Shamans also get 4% HP advantage ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OK if you really want that higher heal + higher damage then lets trade the Shaman to Druid.

Go on take the Druid in Mountain Clan and exchange the Shaman and bring it to Elfvens.

Druid maybe has better heal and damage but compare to Skills, Shaman is has more greater skills.

Quake and Blind are considered as OP skills compared to druid skills.

Quake can stun multi-enemy and give damage while roots is only single stun and don't give damage.\

Blind skill can totally lose control the enemy + fast cool down compare to roots.

now if you really want that better heal+damage of druid, then lets exchange them.

Bees also good for pvp ......

The damage is 4% bonus for elves, the HP is 4% bonus for mountain clans. This is exactly the same :P You are calculating it wrong.

Example;

When a ranger with 2000 HP faces a rogue with normal 2000 HP, the rogue has actually 2000 x 1.04 = 2080 HP.

When the ranger does 2000 normal damage, he actually does 2000 x 1.04 = 2080 damage, what kills the rogue. When the rogue does 2000 damage the ranger is dead.

You dont know shit about Knox faction switch. And also you made fish logic lol

Many good shamans "changued sex" and turned to druids at both servers for X reasons but far of your point.

And agree with topic, when you being shaman look at warlock HP with same items (ex: arena) and yet they have 100+ hp with exactly same set you start think your passive skill is useless xD

But whatever not big deal.

Lol maybe I don't know the real reason is, but do you know what is his reasons?

But the fact that he switch Faction is enough reason to say that Shaman is greater than druid..

• 3 weeks later...