Mister Flower

jayrox

Once upon a time, the young Magican "Innas-Dale" was a curios little kid, who didnt know yet that he had much magic power. When he visited his relevants in CHoosens Island, he was playing again in a garden. As always he was playing with his Staff when he suddenly threw a spell on some flowers. Suddenly one wake up and spoke to little Innas: Hey Innas. you saved me,thanks a lot. I was a thief, until shadows caught me and punished me. they said i have to life as a flower until somebody help you. you helped me, thanks a lot.

he went away,still looking like a flower :)

69973_.png

i just made it for fun,comparing to other entries i was chanceless , i made this "costume" in 1 minute ,just added 3 "icons" from another program  ;D

lol LOOK THIS IS DK USE ARMOR LAB JUST add "clip art" from photo editor aplication

*clip art : flower[for Face] + butterfly bow tie[for Neck]  + green hat (rotation 180°) [for Wear]

PLEASE SNORLAX and ALL LOOK DETAIL!!! :( zoom picture

lol LOOK THIS IS DK USE ARMOR LAB JUST add "clip art" from photo editor aplication

*clip art : flower[for Face] + butterfly bow tie[for Neck]  + green hat (rotation 180°) [for Wear]

PLEASE SNORLAX and ALL LOOK DETAIL!!! :( zoom picture

lol,stupid kid

1. its novices armour

2. learn to read retard,i wrote yet that i just added 3 icons

3. it is not forbidden to do it

4. competition is over yet and i didnt win, so why you cry

i just made it for fun,comparing to other entries i was chanceless , i made this "costume" in 1 minute ,just added 3 "icons" from another program  ;D

KILL YOURSELF;PLEASE !

or at least, go and visit a school!