HOUSING AND SAILING

Kazakus

HOUSING

House lvl 1, bank 20 slots

Laboratory: able to craft common potions and scrolls

House lvl 2, Bank 45 slots

Laboratory: able to craft strengthen potions and scrolls

House lvl 3, bank 65 slots

Laboratory: able to craft strengthen potions and scrolls as lvl 2 house (sea pots and scrolls included)

House lvl 4, bank 100 slots

Laboratory: able to craft potions and scrolls customizable from the player himself with every stats (except castle heal increasing potion)

Crafting customizable minions with taunt, healing or damage like Frankenstein :Snorlax:

Bed for restore seeker stamina more faster :sleeping-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:(That would help non miracle coin users)

Last thing to be more fair, a raid once every week from mc or sentinels mobs depending on your faction, also the house raid mobs attack and hp increase depending on your house level, after the raid is done the laboratory increases his speed rate by 50% and you also need repair your house.

House hotkey will able to teleport with a long delay like a pot cd and a 200g fee (or an island with a specific spot if you think it is op) (maybe disable the hotkey In some specific areas like gvg)

BROCKED SHIP

Brocken ship (requires specific items able to be crafted from your laboratory)

SHIP 

Able to teleport for free on every map spawn of your faction with a limitation like seeker stamina 5/5 or something like that

Thats my suggestion, It Is not very detailed because I’m not a game developer  buy It would be amazing

something like that trust me! :true_story1:

C2677F95-7B5E-4B87-B7F8-12B65E7330B1.jpeg

ACF72EB2-5C08-4321-9116-98EB5CC5C61C.jpeg

06EA5151-1100-4690-8817-B6CD23D22912.jpeg

B72D9171-1B80-4600-ABA4-25424070A199.jpeg

916AC041-385C-47E8-868F-4EB33FD3BB4E.jpeg

D7D79A43-BE75-4275-8A6B-013D0C8455AA.jpeg

7FF74F7A-714D-403B-A3C1-AEA9A5B590E1.jpeg

Edited by Kazakus

Good idea! But I think it would be more of a fortress on a island! Maybe even a guild one with player housing

On 8/28/2020 at 12:42 AM, Drakoknight said:

Good idea! But I think it would be more of a fortress on a island! Maybe even a guild one with player housing

Or an event map dedicated for that, like blissful island

Maybe a guild hall with banks, lounge area, poll, inkeeper, limousine and a laboratory like a mafia :smoke:

There Is guild castle that does this job, but as we all know not everybody can own a castle 

On 8/27/2020 at 8:12 PM, Kazakus said:

There Is guild castle that does this job, but as we all know not everybody can own a castle 

A guild island could be similar to the gud castle but the buffs isn't as strong. The player housing could actually be put around the guild Fort similar to what is on Malait 

yes but better make in way the house dosent get raided but its on a rent

On 8/28/2020 at 2:34 AM, Kazakus said:

Maybe a guild hall with banks, lounge area, poll, inkeeper, limousine and a laboratory like a mafia :smoke:

i would like see it in the castles for have more immersion (inn goes BRRRRRR)

suggestion is good in every boat like from chosen to irslenort or fb to islernort but every boat can sail you to ur iland and ur iland is 10 blocks only dealer house and bank or something like that. Each Upgrade bank bags is biggers and House is upgraded that's all and this is good ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...