TWO NEW CLASSES! Say hello to monks and pirates!

x6t3nc3

two new classes!

The mountain clan people have had their voices answered, worth the arival of boaters from the Caribbean! Pirates make their way ashore onto the notorious gagorath isle of Mountain clan!

On the other side of the world, Trained in ultimate taijustu, monks leap their way into battle with their aesthetic figure.

Okay, lets start.

New classes! PIRATES and MONKS!

PIRATES join the mountain clan and Monks join first born :)

Lets start with PIRATES

Pirates are known as the scurviest of land dwellers, with unique skills that give them an edge over their opponent, pirates will slice 'n' dice their way to victory.

SKILLS:

Pirates will have a range of skills ranging between melee and ranged, one of the skills is called GALE BOMB, the pirate throws a purple-like bomb painted with a skull on it, when it lands, it releases a noxious gas that deals damage over time in the particular area.

Another one of the pirates skills is called cutting edge, the pirate dashes forwards at blinding speeds ( not really) and deals damage to all within the area ( ===== ) the line of attack will look similar to that, so it's not bad/not too good.

The pirates main damage dealer is called flurry! The pirate performs a 3 hit combo ( low dmg each hit such as 90-110-200 ).

Each of the attacks have a chance to crit.

I'll think of more skills later.

Weapons!

Pirates will be proficient in the use of daggers, swords and a reaper ( type of sword)

Unlike rogues bd's etc, pirates will hold the 1 weapon on the side ( hip area) and the other on the back ( outside of costume) I'll make photo's later.

Monks!

Skills)

Monks are VERY proficient in hand to hand combat, they hit with precision and accuracy, slowly chewing away the opponents HP.

Skills)

One of the monks skills is called triple hit, the monk hits with his left hand, right hand and the last hit is a kick or focused punch, depending on game mechanics.

The next skill for monks is called meditate, it's like no other. When the monk uses meditate, he/she is locked in a state of meditation for 4 seconds and cannot perform actions but is vulnerable, meditation heals all ally's nearby whether in or outside of the party. The heal is over time , low ticks such as ( 22-22-21-22-22-22) dependant on the skill level. The meditation cannot heal everyone, only the closest or most injured ( 6 people).

Another monk skill is called mind transfer! The monk has the ability to switch position with the Enemy targeted!

Weapons!

The monk has two types of weapons, beads and knuckles

They will make his/her hands glow, as opposed to other weapons, the glow is ongoing and varies in intensity.

The monk stands in an abnormal position that looks cool anyway.

I'll post more details whenever, give me your feedbacks.

Oh and add me on Facebook, I'm bored

[email protected]

Physik :)

don't worry bro, pirates are desigend to close the gap between ranged classes, monks places, i will redesign the skills so that it will be fair for both ranged and melee.

before i add this skill to monk, tell me your thoughts:

Radient Palm,

the monk hurls a ghost like fist that travels in a straight line, (ranged ) dealing high damage (300 + physical attack ((25%?)) to the target, other targets only take 150 damage.

so basically, its a skill that creates a shadowy-kinda ghost punch that damages players in a particular area, straight line attack.

There is no reason to think about new factions now.

Game need inprovement(pvp area or challenging mode),balance classes,new are area and lv cap(otw).

And for long time devs dont fix missing equipment(bg amulet for warlock/mage...lv17 cloak for mage and paladin...and others)

There is no reason to think about new factions now.

Game need inprovement(pvp area or challenging mode),balance classes,new are area and lv cap(otw).

And for long time devs dont fix missing equipment(bg amulet for warlock/mage...lv17 cloak for mage and paladin...and others)

true :good:

two new classes!

The mountain clan people have had their voices answered, worth the arival of boaters from the Caribbean! Pirates make their way ashore onto the notorious gagorath isle of Mountain clan!

On the other side of the world, Trained in ultimate taijustu, monks leap their way into battle with their aesthetic figure.

Okay, lets start.

New classes! PIRATES and MONKS!

PIRATES join the mountain clan and Monks join first born :)

Lets start with PIRATES

Pirates are known as the scurviest of land dwellers, with unique skills that give them an edge over their opponent, pirates will slice 'n' dice their way to victory.

SKILLS:

Pirates will have a range of skills ranging between melee and ranged, one of the skills is called GALE BOMB, the pirate throws a purple-like bomb painted with a skull on it, when it lands, it releases a noxious gas that deals damage over time in the particular area.

Another one of the pirates skills is called cutting edge, the pirate dashes forwards at blinding speeds ( not really) and deals damage to all within the area ( ===== ) the line of attack will look similar to that, so it's not bad/not too good.

The pirates main damage dealer is called flurry! The pirate performs a 3 hit combo ( low dmg each hit such as 90-110-200 ).

Each of the attacks have a chance to crit.

I'll think of more skills later.

Weapons!

Pirates will be proficient in the use of daggers, swords and a reaper ( type of sword)

Unlike rogues bd's etc, pirates will hold the 1 weapon on the side ( hip area) and the other on the back ( outside of costume) I'll make photo's later.

Monks!

Skills)

Monks are VERY proficient in hand to hand combat, they hit with precision and accuracy, slowly chewing away the opponents HP.

Skills)

One of the monks skills is called triple hit, the monk hits with his left hand, right hand and the last hit is a kick or focused punch, depending on game mechanics.

The next skill for monks is called meditate, it's like no other. When the monk uses meditate, he/she is locked in a state of meditation for 4 seconds and cannot perform actions but is vulnerable, meditation heals all ally's nearby whether in or outside of the party. The heal is over time , low ticks such as ( 22-22-21-22-22-22) dependant on the skill level. The meditation cannot heal everyone, only the closest or most injured ( 6 people).

Another monk skill is called mind transfer! The monk has the ability to switch position with the Enemy targeted!

Weapons!

The monk has two types of weapons, beads and knuckles

They will make his/her hands glow, as opposed to other weapons, the glow is ongoing and varies in intensity.

The monk stands in an abnormal position that looks cool anyway.

I'll post more details whenever, give me your feedbacks.

Oh and add me on Facebook, I'm bored

[email protected]

Physik :)

I like this idea:)