amityla using trick bag ...

capslock

I lost my snowman ..i thought he/she put 650k.. But he use trick full bag .. I didn't pay attention how much he/she payed .. Please don't trade with lvl 1-3 newbie character .

• 2 weeks later...

I as well got Scammed 3 items from a a level 6 bd Named Musiiac something like that in Us-sapphire he offered me 40k I was expecting about 44k but I decided to be Nice! and let him get the items for only 40k then he Exchange me and I saw! that he put 40k I put in a Cat Costume (Red one) and I put a Skin for two hand Axe and a set of Defenders runes then when I clicked accept I checked my bag and only saw 4k (4,000) gold Idk if they are using some type of hack system so they can get away with things or something I didnt get upset much most elfs are Scammers and well I didnt care much because I can get money but I did get upset at seening how people steal from other players in a game! its sad to see people do that the reason I let him get the items for 40k was because that same day I had returned from quitting Warspear just wanted to Comment my experience be careful and play safe.

I as well got Scammed 3 items from a a level 6 bd Named Musiiac something like that in Us-sapphire he offered me 40k I was expecting about 44k but I decided to be Nice! and let him get the items for only 40k then he Exchange me and I saw! that he put 40k I put in a Cat Costume (Red one) and I put a Skin for two hand Axe and a set of Defenders runes then when I clicked accept I checked my bag and only saw 4k (4,000) gold Idk if they are using some type of hack system so they can get away with things or something I didnt get upset much most elfs are Scammers and well I didnt care much because I can get money but I did get upset at seening how people steal from other players in a game! its sad to see people do that the reason I let him get the items for 40k was because that same day I had returned from quitting Warspear just wanted to Comment my experience be careful and play safe.

dat was a nice warm welcome u recieved