Remove the mccoin/amp system. See what the community thinks of it.

FlyingPoptart

What would you rather happen to the amp system?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather happen to the amp system?

• Make the signs have more of a chance to be successful.
    • Completely delete the amp system.
    • Stop the "gambling" system of the signs by making spheres have 100% chance of success but cost more.
    • I have no problem with amplification nor the rest of the mccoin shop.
    • Delete the mccoin shop and make the game completely run on gold, but the game will cost money to install.

I understand that some users have already spent countless amounts of money on this game, and they may not want to change a thing, but I think the game is currently too much like whoever pays the most money wins. Please choose the poll that you think is starting to become just a tiny bit bearable, otherwise the poll will be pointless. I feel new users are being ripped off when they try amp their weapons and burn far too much money.

OH YES.

It also could be nice if devs works for free and go live ender a bridge.

C'mon , maybe it could be nice if it was less expansive , but after all buy coins isnt compulsory...

They work hard , and they need to be paid... idk i just think its fair.

Did ws already giving free mcoins by install apps? Also on the way u explain now, if it going be cheaper or something like that, sooner or later everyone walks with +10 doom weapons and +10 armor, if it will be going this way u explained. And i know that sounds nice being that powerfull. But the game keeps a challange in it and so it dont need to be too easy on the amp system. I mean... Imagine when almost every lvl 20 characters walks with all amp possible +10. That wouldnt be unique then anymore. Just now its unique to see a player with a +10 equipment  :)

Me also tried today to amp my +7 weapon. The ampiflg failed at all sighns i tried. Ofcourse i bale oc it. But if it was more easier, the game going be easier and also ur character wouldnt be unique anymore if already many people also walks with same equipments like killing wisper and doom weapons.

I'm not saying they should work for free, it's just it costs too much for us to amplify. Some people like me try to avoid it, but you really can't get anywhere without it. I paid maybe 10 bucks total getting stuff. Can't there be another solution? What if the game costs like 5 bucks in the App Store but remove mccoin shop. They'll still work full time with tons of pay. I might have people on board with me that don't have a voice but someone's gotta say something about it, even though I might sound stupid saying this.

I do believe that if the game ends up like when everyone's the same level, and same equip, it's gonna be quite boring, but what if the game is more decision based? Sorta like a new approach. RPGs stand for role playing game, so decisions and storyline should play a huge role in the game. Perhaps add more outcomes for when you're level 20 and decision specific quests. If you have a game where everyone has the same quests, you end up in the same place as everyone else. Not only that, you should get xp from mobs, so depending on how much you grind before you get to lvl 20, you'll be unique in your own specific way. Not only that, there should be more ways to grind. Preset levels much like astral, except you can solo it and end up where you want in the EARLY levels.

100% success rate? Nope nope.

I haven't heard of one single mmorpg where they had 100% success rate when amping their weapons.

Cheaper mcoin items? Yeah i might agree, depends on how cheap though. You dont wanna see 90% of the players walking around with +10 weps.

100% success rate? Nope nope.

I haven't heard of one single mmorpg where they had 100% success rate when amping their weapons.

Cheaper mcoin items? Yeah i might agree, depends on how cheap though. You dont wanna see 90% of the players walking around with +10 weps.

Agreed no MMORPG states that amplifying is 100 percent success rate, however I am also agreed that the price should be lessen.

but more or less I support this Idea,

Agreed no MMORPG states that amplifying is 100 percent success rate, however I am also agreed that the price should be lessen.

but more or less I support this Idea,

Sorry Kimimaro but WoW hav 100% success when upgrading weapon or gear to 2/2 just need gold :P anyway voted yes destroy mcoin shop ;D and make game like WoW >:D

This is a game not a shop.

Also you dont need to pay money because this is a free game.

And you dont need to buy miracle coins too.

Noone forces you to buy.

I might want to clarify that in the beginning it's not as nessesary to get mccoins. I played free to play mmorpgs before and yes I know a lot of them have these types of shops. Devs were smart and got us addicted to the game before we needed mccoins. It seems as if every solution involves mccoins from lvl 12 and up, from the lvl 12 weapens not able to be enchanted with dull crystals so the devs push us to the mccoin ones, to the arena success rate dependent on your gear. Even xp bottles and arena points bottles unable to be obtained by stuff none other by real money. Sure some of them are sold for gold by others, but beneath that chain of people laid real money. I managed to get to high levels with a Druid, but my next goals involve good gear, and those cost much. I can't get guiding thread armor using income from quests - it's too slow, and burns durability on my stuff which costs gold to repair, or grind which is much the same. Mccoins seem too compared to everything else. Devs even put in repair scrolls that cost mccoins which once again leads to spending real money. And you guys may ask why I don't stop playing right? Because I devoted far too much time in this game, much like everyone else before they needed mccoins.

I once made a suggestion for adding an opportunity to pay a fixed price for amping (the higher amp the higher price). The devs can calculate the average price while amping random and add a little on that so they will even earn more money when this is used. I am not amping further than +5 because higher is just waisting a lot of money earned by shooting mobs and doing quests. I am just not going to push my hard work down the drain. When i have a fixed prize i have something to work for, a goal/achievement.