Arena Needs Balances

FlyingPoptart

Ever since the 3.0 update, the Firstborn and Chosen faction has been losing badly to the Mountain Clans and Forsaken in arena 5v5. I believe the main reason for this is the warlock. It has an area of effect stun that if you max it, it could last until it's a 5v3 game. Second, I think that different classes should move at a different pace than other ones. Although it may further complicate the game, I think arena is far too bland right now. Mages, rangers, warlocks, and rouges should move faster than the others, since they have light armor and some of them are built for kiting. Tanks such as bladedancers, barbarians, paladins, and deathknights should move slower, and to make them a bit stronger for that, buff their gapclosers and stuns. For druids, and maybe some other classes (I don't know many of them) spell animations get in the way of the game. Sometimes, I'd rather not heal my allies because it takes time for my spell animations for healing to finish, but leave some spell animations there. This makes the support aspect of the druids greatly worse. I feel this is a great way to buff the druids, one of the weakest classes in arena.

Ever since the 3.0 update, the Firstborn and Chosen faction has been losing badly to the Mountain Clans and Forsaken in arena 5v5. I believe the main reason for this is the warlock. It has an area of effect stun that if you max it, it could last until it's a 5v3 game. Second, I think that different classes should move at a different pace than other ones. Although it may further complicate the game, I think arena is far too bland right now. Mages, rangers, warlocks, and rouges should move faster than the others, since they have light armor and some of them are built for kiting. Tanks such as bladedancers, barbarians, paladins, and deathknights should move slower, and to make them a bit stronger for that, buff their gapclosers and stuns. For druids, and maybe some other classes (I don't know many of them) spell animations get in the way of the game. Sometimes, I'd rather not heal my allies because it takes time for my spell animations for healing to finish, but leave some spell animations there. This makes the support aspect of the druids greatly worse. I feel this is a great way to buff the druids, one of the weakest classes in arena.

You complaining about warlocks,but wanna make then faster.HUUHEHUEUHEHUEUHUHE

make meeles slower?

Druids weak on arena?

Wtf,ducking brainless elven players,

I have a lv 17 ranger,and the only reason elves lose so much on arena is because,MOST ELVES are ducking noobs,without weapons,with low lv equips,without team work,me and my bro with some friends did like 50x times arena on 15-18,in the end it was 48/50 wins.You suck.

Go play tetris.

make meeles slower?

Druids weak on arena?

Wtf,♥♥♥♥ing brainless elven players,

I have a lv 17 ranger,and the only reason elves lose so much on arena is because,MOST ELVES are ♥♥♥♥ing noobs,without weapons,with low lv equips,without team work,me and my bro with some friends did like 50x times arena on 15-18,in the end it was 48/50 wins.You suck.

Go play tetris.

Says the Warlock face some pros in Lvl 19-20 arena (you pussy) then talk about how Warlocks aren't op but all elves are stupid.

Says the Warlock face some pros in Lvl 19-20 arena (you pussy) then talk about how Warlocks aren't op but all elves are stupid.

Yeah,i will lv up my ranger,and you suck,just killed you,like a fly,brainless player,rush in circle,no team work with partner,like 90% of the elves crying about warlocks.

AoA guild uses 2 warlock and 1 shaman on 3x3 cuz they know that warlock skills are stronger than any other class and a better combination with shaman. i have never win against them because of op warlock skills. iam a pro bd but not the best. i tried so hard to beat them n not a  single one of them is k.o(almost die,yes). we did focus on killing a single target that is closer. but oh well they are too strong to beat n they rarely lose a match.

AoA guild uses 2 warlock and 1 shaman on 3x3 cuz they know that warlock skills are stronger than any other class and a better combination with shaman. i have never win against them because of op warlock skills. iam a pro bd but not the best. i tried so hard to beat them n not a  single one of them is k.o(almost die,yes). we did focus on killing a single target that is closer. but oh well they are too strong to beat n they rarely lose a match.

According to Reaper your a stupid elf and are crying on forum how nice huh ;D  Yeah i agree reaper is an idiot warlock who cant accept that his class is OP.

Ranged>Meele

Play with rogue and try kill 3 pro druids,same history.

According to Reaper your a stupid elf and are crying on forum how nice huh ;D  Yeah i agree reaper is an idiot warlock who cant accept that his class is OP.

I'm not saying all the elves are stupid,i said the MOST,and i'm not lying about it,but some elves are really strong and have a awesome team work.

Ranged>Meele

Play with rogue and try kill 3 pro druids,same history.I'm not saying all the elves are stupid,i said the MOST,and i'm not lying about it,but some elves are really strong and have a awesome team work.

Elves are not stupid Warlocks are OP and your an idiot.

I'm done now bye.

make meeles slower?

Druids weak on arena?

Wtf,♥♥♥♥ing brainless elven players,

I have a lv 17 ranger,and the only reason elves lose so much on arena is because,MOST ELVES are ♥♥♥♥ing noobs,without weapons,with low lv equips,without team work,me and my bro with some friends did like 50x times arena on 15-18,in the end it was 48/50 wins.You suck.

Go play tetris.

fake reaper is right. elves have high prices for everything so most cant aford the amps or the sd weapons while mcs 80% of them have hight amps and 18lvl sets. and if some elves have those weapons/armors they are like "im pro shut up u noob." 1 more reason they suck.

Yeah,i will lv up my ranger,and you suck,just killed you,like a fly,brainless player,rush in circle,no team work with partner,like 90% of the elves crying about warlocks.

When warlock wasn't existing, most of mcs cried about ranger..

Now, mcs are feeling like a pro when they have warlock on their side...

When warlock wasn't existing, most of mcs cried about ranger..

Now, mcs are feeling like a pro when they have warlock on their side...

true. :good: