[2013.08.30] Celebrating the end of summer with gifts and 50% discount!

snorlax

• Developer

Dear friends!

End of summer is the time of enjoyable events for all players! In honor of this event AIGRIND team announces 50% discount for all items in Miracle Shop from August 30th till September 2nd!

But that's not all! Every character who has already reached level 3 and who was active through summer will receive 10 Surprise Chests. By opening Surprise Chests you will receive random item from Miracle Shop!

Let’s celebrate!

AIGRIND team

yayyyyy  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Some of my lvl 3 chr didn't get chests  :unknw: :'( :'( :'(  why ?????????? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Why server will go down? :unknw:

I think cuz of this

Some of my lvl 3 chr didn't get chests  :unknw: :'( :'( :'(  why ?????????? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dear friends!

End of summer is the time of enjoyable events for all players! In honor of this event AIGRIND team announces 50% discount for all items in Miracle Shop from August 30th till September 2nd!

But that's not all! Every character who has already reached level 3 and who was active through summer will receive 10 Surprise Chests. By opening Surprise Chests you will receive random item from Miracle Shop!

Let’s celebrate!

AIGRIND team

weeeeeeeeew did i say that i like u snorlax but give me dragon catcher with those 10 chest in my shaman xd

:good: I didn't get much rare items in free surprise chest but items will back to it's normal prices again. Thanks Aigrind.

Shop is unavailable now. I guess thats the reason of the server stop ;) .

Devs thanks for this action :) .

Why thx if shop not working  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  xD  :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that's not all! Every character who has already reached level 3 and who was active through summer will receive 10 Surprise Chest.

Why no disccount in change name?

it was discount of miracle shop items not change name enio  :)  and its  me good xd

Bc 7 costume k alwa or kuch nai mila :cray:

2 Decorative skins

7-8 crystal

3 Ruen sets

1 Crystal set

5-6 Ruens

Baki sare quest items  :facepalm:

Sala Mood ki maa bhen kar dali  :unknw:

whats the maint for any updates  :drinks: :good: :unknw: 8) :) :shout: :pleasantry:  any hints?

Bc 7 costume k alwa or kuch nai mila :cray:

2 Decorative skins

7-8 crystal

3 Ruen sets

1 Crystal set

5-6 Ruens

Baki sare quest items  :facepalm:

Sala Mood ki maa bhen kar dali  :unknw:

abe bc itna sabkuch toh mila na harami mujhe pure shitty quest items and 2 exilier  :fool: :wacko: :tease: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

developer said in russian forum.

1) The fact that some characters chests

came first level - this is not a bug.

2) The server is stopped for a few

minutes to correct errors related to

senders.

I have still not open the chests i got last time because i know my shitty luck will give me shitty items, i will also not open this one