Chop

Windlass

Hi,

I guess you're thinking about this scenario:

Barb A and Barb B hitting one monster, then they use 'Chop' skill. What will happen?

If Barb A is taking away 40ish hp and Barb B is taking away 40ish hp will that be equals to 80ish hp of bleeding on that monster?

My opinion is that the above should happen. The monster should lost 80ish hp on the scenario above.

IMHO. Any thought from you guys?

Regards,

Yes Garism, you made a perfectly good example or even with one barbarian if the duration of the first chop effect is still on and you use the skill again the duration of the first should follow the new timer of the second chop and damage stacks as stated by garism. If it's not intended to work that way then please let us know if it's just a mistranslation.

I'm not sure if we are missing something in here but we have tried it (me and Yinyang(fellow 2H-Axe Barb)). While in a party to a monster.

I stand corrected. Please let us know!

Regards,

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

chop needs some work... I made mine at 5 and its a total waste! It does just 24 dmg 5 times... And it stacks for just one hit... Thats just sad! Better lvl up roar...

barb's roar on lvl 5 decrease 15% of enemy damage. sap is better than roar, i guess sap decrease more percentage damage.

Sap is the thing that makes BDs OP, imagine you hitting a BD with 3.5k def + sap, 130 damage, then he hits you 300. what a joke. same with barb. but it's ok, this game is ducked anyway :wacko:

• 3 months later...

till now, what i dont understand is why devs reduce chop skill damage?? i used to love chop and raise it to the max lvl. now i let it stay at lvl1. devs really wanna ruin barb class.

haha a little off topic but yeah, devs are messing things up for barbs, the minus 50 damage to strong blow? Wtf.. Even a rogue with 50 less normal damage than a barb has stronger atak skill dmg, so wrong considering its already 8 second cd, as to rogues 6 seconds only

get better weapons and ups it up like cheap axe to Chop +4 gives 20dmg

chop needs some work... I made mine at 5 and its a total waste! It does just 24 dmg 5 times... And it stacks for just one hit... Thats just sad! Better lvl up roar...

till now, what i dont understand is why devs reduce chop skill damage?? i used to love chop and raise it to the max lvl. now i let it stay at lvl1. devs really wanna ruin barb class.

I think it was 50 or so depending on weapon they reduced it coz of amp system imagine your weapon as +10 then the damage would be over 150 tht would be an overkill !

• 1 month later...