Limited rare costumes/skins > sale out.

vamppire

So i got a idea, that each month or after 3month time there could be limited rare costume/skin sale out.Limited rare costumes/skins would be made from old costumes/skins( just in diferent color).Also there would be limit example: 100costumes/skins in mcoin shop( that means that only 100ppl can buy it).Feel free to coment:)

So i got a idea, that each month or after 3month time there could be limited rare costume/skin sale out.Limited rare costumes/skins would be made from old costumes/skins( just in diferent color).Also there would be limit example: 100costumes/skins in mcoin shop( that means that only 100ppl can buy it).Feel free to coment:)

good idea

• Administrators

That's possible to make, but not sure that it will be fair due to lots of time zones. For some people they would be unaccessible just because of time.

Unfortunately, I guess it will not happen.

That's possible to make, but not sure that it will be fair due to lots of time zones. For some people they would be unaccessible just because of time.

Unfortunately, I guess it will not happen.

I forgot abt time zone, so yes, it wouldnt be fair to everybody.Anyway thanks for reply in my suggestion:)