why we need to Put a Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava?

Kimimaro100

Why we need to put Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava?

Answer:

Kotarava sometimes takes hours before we reached and sometimes when we need to trade to a guild member we need to go back to zereth! :facepalm:

So instead of going back to zereth why don't just put a Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava?

For more convenience I think we should put Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava so we can easily trade to guild members and we can manage the items in our bag easily.

this is very easy to do right developers?

you just need to add one Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava. :)

There's really no need for a warehouse keeper in Kotaravva. That area is like Astral Labyrinth; for leveling up and for good drops.

Besides there are only few quests worth completing at Kotaravva so you can go back to Zeneth in next to no time

There's really no need for a warehouse keeper in Kotaravva. That area is like Astral Labyrinth; for leveling up and for good drops.

Besides there are only few quests worth completing at Kotaravva so you can go back to Zeneth in next to no time

I don't think Warehouse is a big deal.

It will just help to trade items FROM GUILD MEMBERS.  its only applicable to guild members not in general, so unlike the dealer its only accessible by guild members.

What if I need to get tickets in Warehouse but im not yet done in all quest in kotarava?

So its more convenient if we have Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava. also because of guild tournament the bag slots is limited due to fast obtaining of items. example crystals or runes+ low level items.

P.S.

Is there any harm to the game that will result if they put Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava?

I don't think Warehouse is a big deal.

It will just help to trade items FROM GUILD MEMBERS.  its only applicable to guild members not in general, so unlike the dealer its only accessible by guild members.

What if I need to get tickets in Warehouse but im not yet done in all quest in kotarava?

So its more convenient if we have Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava. also because of guild tournament the bag slots is limited due to fast obtaining of items. example crystals or runes+ low level items.

P.S.

Is there any harm to the game that will result if they put Warehouse Keeper in Kotarava?

The warehouse is one teleport away, in Zeneth-Haf. Why would you need arena tickets in Kotaravva anyway? And if your bag happens to be full just drop some items you don't need or buy an extra pocket.

As I said before, there are only few quests in Kotaravva that are worth completing. You can do those quests in about 15 minutes and then return to Zeneth-Haf to trade with your friends.

I don't oppose the idea, I just don't think it's necessary to have a warehouse keeper in Kotaravva.

why wud u go to kota with broken gears,full bag space e.t.c why dnt u rather equip ur self with watever u might need to camp der instead of asking for a warehouse guy, a repair guy and above all a dealer lmao....later ppl will be asking for a respawn statue which mcs/saken + elf/chosen will be fighting to claim ownership of dis place den suddenly desperate ppl will again be crying dat mcs or elfs making life unbearable der and blah blah blah and dats de end :rofl:

why wud u go to kota with broken gears,full bag space e.t.c why dnt u rather equip ur self with watever u might need to camp der instead of asking for a warehouse guy, a repair guy and above all a dealer lmao....later ppl will be asking for a respawn statue which mcs/saken + elf/chosen will be fighting to claim ownership of dis place den suddenly desperate ppl will again be crying dat mcs or elfs making life unbearable der and blah blah blah and dats de end :rofl:

Whhoahh.. the only thing I want to add in kota is Warehouse Keeper and nothing else..

And by the way did you know how many people asked for repairs everyday in Kota? and some even asked for 2k per scroll in Kota :facepalm:

That is one thing that makes me feels bad about kota. Those greedy people who asked Overprice for scrolls  in kota.

And ONE MORE THING.

Is there any negative effect to the game if you we put 1 Warehouse Keeper in kotarava?

Come on we both know that there is no negative effect.

And this is not a big deal in kotarava because not all people are available to use Guild Warehouse..

The warehouse is one teleport away, in Zeneth-Haf. Why would you need arena tickets in Kotaravva anyway? And if your bag happens to be full just drop some items you don't need or buy an extra pocket.

As I said before, there are only few quests in Kotaravva that are worth completing. You can do those quests in about 15 minutes and then return to Zeneth-Haf to trade with your friends.

I don't oppose the idea, I just don't think it's necessary to have a warehouse keeper in Kotaravva.

not all people can make 15 minutes to kotarava,  :facepalm:

and is there any NEGATIVE EFFECT TO THE GAME IF WE ADD WAREHOUSE KEEPER IN KOTA?

:wacko:                                                                                                                  :wacko:

- Not wanting to harm or create any disturbance:

I am certainly one Aber players delos less "time" I have been playing warspear (1 year) but honestly I'm not a newbie roll games and rpgs. If still you do not know how to pass items from one character to another from any point on the map, islands, caves, laby ........ This one on one island and another in a different one is that ye novices. lode comfort is the same as wanting actibar cheat on any game console. if you put a dp. in the same ke kotakarava take serious difficulty and the "entertainment" to the game, but you can not lode that ho sand acer yevas not foulbrood need is above all that you have 100 spaces mochila.Con all that inventory

I yego team since has noralt and ke pass without collecting more items from my dp. I can acer all missions from nasty frolgs comodities captives, hunting hydra etc ... even when I finish all Noralt. I have enough equipment to go hunting without going through the dp. so from my point of view foulbrood are asking is: (to take difficulty). is my personal opinion.

I apologize if anyone is offended.

:sorry: :sorry:                              ::)                                   :sorry: :sorry:

I liked the idea and also me and my guild mate have this problem cuz when we reach kota them unity pot will be over so we need transfer in arena ...

This is why I use unity potions in Kotaravva, not before I reach it

What we need is a guild skill that each member would get at some point or by studying it, probably best given at lv3.

Summons a guild bank for 5mins and any member of that guild can use it, has individual cooldowns for players, long cooldowns.

Ofcourse can't be used in arena.

What we need is a guild skill that each member would get at some point or by studying it, probably best given at lv3.

Summons a guild bank for 5mins and any member of that guild can use it, has individual cooldowns for players, long cooldowns.

Ofcourse can't be used in arena.

Sorry to disagree but  only HEIRS and Leaders are able to use active skills.

And for sure it will cost a lot of GP to summoned the Warehouse Keeper.

And lastly if its going to be summoned anywhere then it means we can spam Warehouse Keeper anywhere in kota which is going to be annoying.

I liked the idea and also me and my guild mate have this problem cuz when we reach kota them unity pot will be over so we need transfer in arena ...

Yes this is a true story...

Yes, Kotaravva would lose its meaning as a questing zone

Stop this non-sense lose its questing Zone,

You will only put Warehouse Keeper in Kota, how come it will lose the meaning Questing Zone?

Stop this non-sense lose its questing Zone,

You will only put Warehouse Keeper in Kota, how come it will lose the meaning Questing Zone?

Let's put a warehouse keeper to Khazh-Maar too! That would be a great idea, wouldn't it? Norlant swamps is just an easier version of Astral labyrinth.

Let's put a warehouse keeper to Khazh-Maar too! That would be a great idea, wouldn't it? Norlant swamps is just an easier version of Astral labyrinth.

easier version????

Whoahh

They are both totally different...

Kota is purely based on luck..

While Astral Lab is for people patient waiting for good drop..

So don't compare those things which are totally different from one another.

And No they will not put warehouse in Astral Lab, trust me..

But in Kota I think there is a chance to put Warehouse Keeper there.

Does it take 12 hours for him to reach kotaravva :facepalm: he must be some kind of a noob

Does it take 12 hours for him to reach kotaravva :facepalm: he must be some kind of a noob

what if u was doing quests or doing arena so u used unity potion and when u done then u want to do kota, and u cant know how much time left in ur potion. Btw i do kota late cuz in morning all elfs will be there and they camp 100 in 1place and they start killing mc :sorry:  so i do later then less elf in kota

Farming is also based on luck ;)

But whatever, they are most likely not going to add any "services" to Kotaravva for it's not necessary.

'Well if you farm, the whole party can at-least have 1 drop per hunt/ depends on what boss you are hunting.(but if its eye you are hunting it takes 200 kills per drop and that needs a LOT OF PATIENCE)

I mean if you hunt some boss(normal bosses in lab) you will not go home empty handed from hunting. for sure at-least 1 drop.

While in Kota you need to avoid enemy factions

you need to have lots of potions and repairs which makes you bag full.

and even if you do quest everyday you will only gate nortland runes and crystals.

Sometimes it take 1 or 2 months before you can get a Doom Weapon or Level 18 Armor.

For me Kota is  Hard because of lots of hardships you will face in kota, such as noob killers that will prevent you from completing the quest and the quest rewards is very disappointing( I thing they should increased the Luck Rate in Kota! Seriously its so hard to get level 18 items there!)

Now if we talked about hunting you will just Kill the boss/ wait  till it respawn. Kill the boss again and wait until the boss respawn.

And that is very Boring for me. specially when you need to rotate the killings with other party.

Now if you can analyzed it carefully.

Kota = Purely based on luck.

Hunting = lots of patience needed and you will get a drop/ maybe not you but your party member will get it)

You are over-reacting bro....

Anyway I will tell you something if you didn't know.

The average time needed to go to kota is 1 hour(based on your luck)

But sometimes it takes 2 to 3 hours till a player got into the kota(I don't know if its a bug because sometimes I experienced it too.)

Now maybe 2 to 3 hours of playing is not very long hours for you.

But for Students/ office workers/ and other people who has something to do in their life except playing warspear, 2 to 3 hours is very important!

I mean if you are jobless/ or not in school then you have 24 hours to play warspear but for those students and people who have work we can't consumed lots of time in playing...

I hope you get the point.. ;D

what if u was doing quests or doing arena so u used unity potion and when u done then u want to do kota, and u cant know how much time left in ur potion. Btw i do kota late cuz in morning all elfs will be there and they camp 100 in 1place and they start killing mc :sorry:  so i do later then less elf in kota

Actually that's a nice strategy...

go to kota when elfs or mcs not there to camp and kill you...

Sounds very reasonable..

And ofc if he is in kota how can he get unity potion in Warehouse? :facepalm:

Sounds disturbing? :facepalm:

But if we have Warehouse Keeper in Kota this problem could be solved. ;D