Hunter Out

Cellous

Its been fun but i think its time to hang my MC rebirth project up. U guys have reworked/ nerfed my beloved wl to death and now youve continued to to peel away from the hunter. If we had of gotten a reworked active expert skill turning it into passive and maybe a yard of range on our pathetic 4 yard stun i might of fought to stomach the delay u imposed on ranged weapons. But i love you guys anyway, just seems like you've been beefing up elfs quite unusually lately😭  Druids could already root us! (Ranged character) from 5 yards away now u got the bds rolling up uncontested with the hammer🤣🤣 its been real much love✌🏾

18 hours ago, Cellous said:

Its been fun but i think its time to hang my MC rebirth project up. U guys have reworked/ nerfed my beloved wl to death and now youve continued to to peel away from the hunter. If we had of gotten a reworked active expert skill turning it into passive and maybe a yard of range on our pathetic 4 yard stun i might of fought to stomach the delay u imposed on ranged weapons. But i love you guys anyway, just seems like you've been beefing up elfs quite unusually lately😭  Druids could already root us! (Ranged character) from 5 yards away now u got the bds rolling up uncontested with the hammer🤣🤣 its been real much love✌🏾

Try being a DK. We have been nerfed to hell and back

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Try being a DK. We have been nerfed to hell and back

I feel u bruh, it’s MC/Forsaken entirely. They keep missing the ball on this, it’s like they don’t even listen to the people playing the game🤦🏾‍♂️ MC on sapphire is pathetic the servers overrun by elf’s and the developers won’t even give any effort on trying to find a solution. Yet they keep ripping out the hearts of loyal Mc players🤣 I won’t spend a dollar until they fix 4 yards on hunters pathetic stun, at least gimme 5 yards before the bd sends me to my doom😭😭

On 8/25/2020 at 5:09 PM, Cellous said:

I feel u bruh, it’s MC/Forsaken entirely. They keep missing the ball on this, it’s like they don’t even listen to the people playing the game🤦🏾‍♂️ MC on sapphire is pathetic the servers overrun by elf’s and the developers won’t even give any effort on trying to find a solution. Yet they keep ripping out the hearts of loyal Mc players🤣 I won’t spend a dollar until they fix 4 yards on hunters pathetic stun, at least gimme 5 yards before the bd sends me to my doom😭😭

Yea that dash skill is a pain in the butt