Get hydra back

malekhijazi

100-200k is also good, it can be killed with 5 party members inside 30 minutes, but everything above that would be crazy i guess

u said it 30 min xd since when hydra still for 15min xd also disappear after 15min max 20min ( guess) on other hand demo ( boss at aa) 1.5m hp and with full pty it take 30min to 1hour

I think they wanted us to kill it with our guild.

But ain't nobody got time for that.

Since it takes ~30 minutes to get in kotta and then another ~30 to get to hydra, it is impossible to gather in that area.

Don't worry!!!! The devs gonna work on it, OHH WAIT!! Was this game made by AiGrind? Sorry man, all hopes lost, remember that hydra quest had high chance of expensive sht, and Aigrind always drives you to Mcoin purchases :facepalm:

Don't worry!!!! The devs gonna work on it, OHH WAIT!! Was this game made by AiGrind? Sorry man, all hopes lost, remember that hydra quest had high chance of expensive sht, and Aigrind always drives you to Mcoin purchases :facepalm:

to bad i cant purchase mc  :sorry:  and ur right

Now game is hard only ppl how can purchase will be able to have fun and get the power and the pretty stuff :pleasantry:  and we should only look

The ONLY thing mcoins are good for is to buy signs. Other than that is a waste. Now is hydra gave out lvl 20 items then it would be worth it to go there. Ever since the lab update, this game been going downhill.