DK Shielders equips and cristals/runes

LUIZFRL

Hi all dk shielders  ::) i hv questions for us...(sry for my bad inglish  :cray:). I use glaive actually, but i change my mind to use sword and shield, more nic to dk but in my server i don't seen another good dk shielder  :clapping:, well t question is: why is t runes and crystals i use in :gloves,belt,rings,shield and what is t best cloak? Abyss cloak(parry) or Abyss cape(atk speed)? thx for all! A wait haha speed or atack(dmg)? Thx!  :tease:

As I see it theirs fortified def or offensive def builds. Both are balanced for PvE and PvP, though due to low acc and OP resi stat, shield usually have a disadvantage compared to nuke PvP gear.

Also for shielders to deal good dmg you need to have constant contact, being kited hurts shielders dps more then it hurts 2h dps.

My builds

Fortified def stats.    Offensive def stats

Dodge 21%                19.5%

Crit 21.5%                    23%

Resi 14%                      17%

Acc 10%                      10%

Atk speed 7%  .          7%

Penetration 4%          4%

Parry 10%                    10%

Block 12%                    10%

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe im a lvl 9 pvp dk and i use sword and shield. Everyone tells me to use spear which i dont like using although its powerful... I still own spear users anyway. What i did was increase crit and all the other defensive stuff such as dodge block and resilence. But im still weak cuz most of my armor is amp +1 etc but with the dodge stats etc after every 4 hits i take its either i dodge block etc so im ok so far.