Elixirs Time

Latoer

Hello everyone. Im here to give one suggestion and i think many of us will love it.

Let me start i dont want to waste ur time.

Okey like this. There are many Pots-Elixirs like ( Exp Pot / Glad Pot / Unity Pot ) And all of this have usage time. example. ( Exp Pot - 12h ) ( Glad Pot - 1h ) ( Unity Pot 12h )

And if u use them the time is going down.

1st. I wanna suggest any tab too see how much time left for ur elixir-pot to end up.

2ND. ( THIS SHOULD ALL READ ) If u use the pot the time is going down. If u leave the game time is still going down. Why dont u create that when u use pot. And u are online pot is going down.But when u go offline Pot-Elixir stop the time. ex. If u play 2h and u left 10h from exp pot. And you left the game and u still have 10h after u come back in the game again. Pot start going down again from 10h. 

3rd. Or u should put with time and u see how much time left and 3 buttons with Start / Pause / Remove - so u can pause remove or start ur elixir timing down when u can play.

I think this would be good thing to be added in the game. 

Thanks for Reading ❤️

Edited by Latoer

2 hours ago, Latoer said:

1st. I wanna suggest any tab too see how much time left for ur elixir-pot to end up.

Agree

2 hours ago, Latoer said:

If u use the pot the time is going down. If u leave the game time is still going down. Why dont u create that when u use pot. And u are online pot is going down.But when u go offline Pot-Elixir stop the time.

This has been intentionally designed this way and I doubt it's going to be changed. You may guess the reason by yourself ^^