upgrade mage sun armor

icewind

i suggest dev to upgrade mage sun armor skill.. for now its only blocking some percentage of magic attack.. i would

like it to block 100% of magic so enemy cant use magic on mage in some duration but stil receiving normal hit,, this is 1 of the way to counter warlocks, raise mage popularity and bring back the balance between faction.. please n please

And please dear developers and gm.. please consider this suggestion,,  :cray:

yeah mage sucks, most of my mage arena partner  died on 4-5 hits :bad: they really need some upgrades n they died first most of the time :facepalm: everytime i paired up with mage i really concern about our winning, well they do packs a punch but 1 kite can make them into toilet tissues. :nea:

Why would a range class need balancing, mages are far from weak. A mage can do 80% of total target HP in one burst. And like always any range class is superior to any melee at anytime PvP. This thread is a joke.

Why would a range class need balancing, mages are far from weak. A mage can do 80% of total target HP in one burst. And like always any range class is superior to any melee at anytime PvP. This thread is a joke.

Easiest enemy to control. No actual stun, no actual heal, only defense is vs magic attacks, physical only if you amp high armor. Mage is a joke.

Ha.

Usually the mage don't make it to execute all the 3 damage skills ;) It gets controlled by all the other classes (except priest) before it can use something nice.

Mage is just like warlock; weak at first but OP when you learn to play

Please, learn me to play the mage.

Tell me, what can a mage do against all the stun-skills?

Please, learn me to play the mage.

Tell me, what can a mage do against all the stun-skills?

Avoid them.

Mage is just like warlock; weak at first but OP when you learn to play

Mage skills are just fine the way they are right now.

Says the warlock.

Play it first, tell us later how overpowered it was when you simply stood there for 12 seconds doing nothing but being raped, or when you got raped by that charging barbarian, or when a rogue actually finished you out and you didn't expect it, or when a necro owned you just before you cross, or when shamans played you in their fingers, or when Deathknights molested your sorry ass before cross.

TELL ME.

Agree with owl, I've seen what a good mage does. It's not weak. Problem is all of you got op healer chars and now playing mage is the first time you don't have a HoT healing 200+/3sec.

Lol how does a mage lose to a dk. Nothing is easier to kite then a dk.

Not when either bug position fails your chains or you have low levelled chains. Running away 24/7 isn't kiting, that's just running away and not fighting. And im sure your deathknight can beat my mage.

Agree with owl, I've seen what a good mage does. It's not weak. Problem is all of you got op healer chars and now playing mage is the first time you don't have a HoT healing 200+/3sec.

What if i tell you Mage was my first class i ever played? Now even on my necro, deathknight and paladin, i play kinda same style. Kamikaze. A mage isn't "Ohh i'll get hit once, run back to regen and come back to repeat". It's either kill it fast or die first.

Fail  :facepalm:

Says the warlock.

Yes, I play mainly as a warlock but I also have a mage and so far I've enjoyed it a lot. I've said this several times before but warlocks can easily be tricked to waste their circle. Warlocks also have incredibly low HP which makes them easy to kill (especially with mage due to insane damage dealt within seconds).

Just start with fear on the mage instead of the circle. The mage will be (almost) dead before all the stuns are gone. Expecially on higher levels with longer stuns. Don't forget the warlock has 3 damage skills too.

I have a warlock and mage too ;) I never said i do not enjoy the mage, i only say it is weaker than other classes. The arena win-ratio with better equipment(bought better because it needed) than all my other chars is the lowest. I started the mage the first day of the release.

The power of the mage isn't the 3 damage skills. It is the power to hit multiple enemy's in 2 damage skills.

Yes, I play mainly as a warlock but I also have a mage and so far I've enjoyed it a lot. I've said this several times before but warlocks can easily be tricked to waste their circle. Warlocks also have incredibly low HP which makes them easy to kill (especially with mage due to insane damage dealt within seconds).

And you play a warlock? Really?

Dude. All the skills are easily interrupted by warlocks.

Anyhow.

Revise your view or just kill yourself.

Locks that use get tricked and use circle and enemy runs away, delete your characters

If warlocks have incredibly low HP, then the mages too.

This.

Inb4butmagehasinsanedamagewhilewarlockdoesnt

If warlocks have incredibly low HP, then the mages too.

That's why mage's have the magic shield skill.

Look, mage's skills are meant for crowd control. Warlocks also have crowd control skills, I know, but mages' skills kill the enemy way faster than warlocks. Warlock's skills are meant for slower, still effective, mass murders.

Every class has its weakness and if it's too hard to handle then stop playing and return when we get new skills.

I didn't want this thread to become a heated debate. And that's why I'm leaving this thread until you get back to the original topic of this thread.

Mage isn't OP.

And coming from a Warlock...  :facepalm:

In ranged PvP Mage is probably the lowest on the list, loses to every class there is

Healers could just use full astral and out heal the damage of Mages, since Mages have no skill disables then Healers would have no problem against them.

Rangers would just nuke them, since Sun armour is useless against physical damage and Mages have no way to avoid the damage and no way to take out 2700 HP in a combo while surviving the nuke.

Warlocks could just hit and run the Mage if he's using max dark defense/resilience.

On melee it's kinda random depending on the place and class.

I think Mages are an " Ok " class, they are top 2nd in best damage in game in less than 10 seconds right behind Ranger. But they have no skill disable skill meaning they wouldn't be able to fully deal their damage, they'd probably get stunned by the time they teleport or fireball.

I disagree with the suggestion and also making Chains a skill disable.

Mage already has OP damage meaning if they had a way to deal this damage without getting interfered then that would make them OP.

If they buffed Chains then 3 Mages would be unbeatable.

This seems too much of a buff.

In my opinion I think Mages should get a damage nerf, probably remove damage effect on teleport and buff it, take away the damage on Shatter and turn it to an AoE debuff or remove Shatter and lower the damage on teleport and then make Chains disable skills.

Or give a single target skill disable, like Fear or Blind, I'd disagree with AoE since they already have 2 AoE damage skills, one that does damage equal to all main single target damage skills of all classes.

Not saying Mage is weak and it's definitely not OP, maybe weak at PvP but that's an option since this game has no official 1 vs 1 system.

In arena they are good too, especially in 5x5.

duck this shit.

Tomoki explained pretty much everything.

I disagree with nerfing mage. You can all go fap now. Im out.

If I'm not mistaking ru servers have insane mages that rape, some might need to go and look at ru mages

I've seen one of the best there is, +9 and got top gears.

Good but can easily be killed

Great at 5x5 aswell, but eh, every class has their ups and downs, the bad part about Mage is they have no skill disable, every other Range class has a skill disable and not just that but 3 of Mage's skills are melee ranged. This kinda explains their performance.

Look, mage's skills are meant for crowd control. Warlocks also have crowd control skills, I know, but mages' skills kill the enemy way faster than warlocks. Warlock's skills are meant for slower, still effective, mass murders.

Crowd control = stuns, skill/movement disables and etc.

Mages have one, chains.

Doesn't stop skill, pushes enemies to random places and doesn't do damage.

Sounds bad, eh?

Range classes not always superior against melees..

If the range classes kite, the melees can stun them because ofc melees have range stun.

If the range classes kite, the melees can stun them because ofc melees have range stun.

FAIL

Barbs can fail 1/2 stuns and dk can be countered before action after using threads - so no melee has nothing to equalize kiting classes.

Barbs can fail 1/2 stuns and dk can be countered before action after using threads - so no melee has nothing to equalize kiting classes.

True, but not most of the players use personal computers or laptops, try to kite bd or paladin using mobile phones, you'll get stunned 5 yards away from your enemy :)

No need to change or nerf the mage or its skills, it depends on what will you do with your mage, good on melees? max chains, good on magic users? max sun aura.. good on both? work hard to be a better mage.

Its a thrill how to balance your mage to defeat shamans and druids, always experiment :rofl:

- Milk

- Eu Emerald

bla bla bla... warlock balance bla bla bla mage balance my ass. WHY THE ♥♥♥♥ THERE ARE MORE WARLOCK THAN MAGE? THAT PROVES IT THAT MAGE IS A WEAK N DIFFICULT CLASS TO PLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAK!!!! >:D most ppl said that its great because they can amped it to +9/10 but other poor ppl eventhough they are pro i doubt they can beat +5 warlock(pro).

bla bla bla... warlock balance bla bla bla mage balance my ass. WHY THE ♥♥♥♥ THERE ARE MORE WARLOCK THAN MAGE? THAT PROVES IT THAT MAGE IS A WEAK N DIFFICULT CLASS TO PLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAK!!!! >:D most ppl said that its great because they can amped it to +9/10 but other poor ppl eventhough they are pro i doubt they can beat +5 warlock(pro).

Difficult? Yes, Weak? I dont think so.. even if warlock catch me in circle i can kill them with +2 Astrologer Stave, you call that weak? :rofl: How about shamans using pots just to kill a mage?

Im not saying all, but there are times mage can outwit shamans and warlocks.

It depends on the user, really.

Difficult? Yes, Weak? I dont think so.. even if warlock catch me in circle i can kill them with +2 Astrologer Stave, you call that weak? :rofl: How about shamans using pots just to kill a mage?

Im not saying all, but there are times mage can outwit shamans and warlocks.

It depends on the user, really.

+2 stave? really? , how many times have u killed  him n what armor did he use?, what level is he?. have u killed other warlock with that +2 stave besides him? where is the proof?. no proof u just all talk.

bla bla bla... warlock balance bla bla bla mage balance my ass. WHY THE ♥♥♥♥ THERE ARE MORE WARLOCK THAN MAGE? THAT PROVES IT THAT MAGE IS A WEAK N DIFFICULT CLASS TO PLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAK!!!! :diablo: most ppl said that its great because they can amped it to +9/10 but other poor ppl eventhough they are pro i doubt they can beat +5 warlock(pro).

cool dude you got it,,

Why the duck Many Warlocks than Mages? Simple because mage  has weaker skills + no appropriate Cloak.

Mage use Sacral Mantle which is HAS astral ON IT Epic fail.

To those who said mages and Warlcoks both have crowd control skills then I challenge you to trade mage skill Illusory Chains to warlock skill Dark Circle.

it makes game boring because servers are populated by WArlocks. :facepalm:

This topic talking about sun armor but why those mc/shaken players which are so noob playing mage talked like a pro.

Mage is FAIL design, range class with close range skills combo with cloth armor and low hp.

Mage and warlock is different, mage is a man while warlock is a gay

yes,i think mage really need help.for me,killing a mage much easier than warlock,even mage have 3 dmage skill but sometimes can be dodge and fail.chains its not stun skill,only push me so i can still using skill and charge the mage.and the shield skill only protect from magic damaged,and we know more melee class population than magician

yes,i think mage really need help.for me,killing a mage much easier than warlock,even mage have 3 dmage skill but sometimes can be dodge and fail.chains its not stun skill,only push me so i can still using skill and charge the mage.and the shield skill only protect from magic damaged,and we know more melee class population than magician

you got it.

when do you think a cloak for mage will be released?

+2 stave? really? , how many times have u killed  him n what armor did he use?, what level is he?. have u killed other warlock with that +2 stave besides him? where is the proof?. no proof u just all talk.

Come Elf Side in Eu Emerald and i'll show you :facepalm:

Proof that i killed level 18-20 shamans and warlocks? Im not camera type of player that screenshot everytime i kill someone.. Ask MC side, maybe they know Milk :facepalm: Adk Elf side, maybe they met me in arena

Come Elf Side in Eu Emerald and i'll show you :facepalm:

Proof that i killed level 18-20 shamans and warlocks? Im not camera type of player that screenshot everytime i kill someone.. Ask MC side, maybe they know Milk :facepalm: Adk Elf side, maybe they met me in arena

sorry but im a BD i cant fight ur mage(out from arena), take ur time no need to haste and dont u dare upgrade ur staff higher than +2. besides ur bullshit, u havent answer my other question. :pleasantry:

sorry but im a BD i cant fight ur mage(out from arena), take ur time no need to haste and dont u dare upgrade ur staff higher than +2. besides ur bullshit, u havent answer my other question. :pleasantry:

Questions? Everyday i go nadir to kill MC, i dont take screens of every warlock or shaman or necro i killed, i dont know their equipmens either but sure its good cos they are level 18 or higher :facepalm: Lv 20 Shaman Babuxx used pots twice to kill me, Lv 20 Warlock Daoloth died 3 times 1v1 with me before he +8 all his equipments :facepalm: Maybe its luck but hell im using +2 staff only when i killed them, the rest you can ask elves since we are both in elven side.. its no bullshit, its reality. Im not boasting here, some skilled shamans and warlocks can kill me easily

about this topic, Sun Aura level 5 is 12% Magic defense to all, its kinda op if you upgrade it..

AND MY POINT is, Mage is not weak, it depensa on the user.

Questions? Everyday i go nadir to kill MC, i dont take screens of every warlock or shaman or necro i killed, i dont know their equipmens either but sure its good cos they are level 18 or higher :facepalm: Lv 20 Shaman Babuxx used pots twice to kill me, Lv 20 Warlock Daoloth died 3 times 1v1 with me before he +8 all his equipments :facepalm: Maybe its luck but hell im using +2 staff only when i killed them, the rest you can ask elves since we are both in elven side.. its no bullshit, its reality. Im not boasting here, some skilled shamans and warlocks can kill me easily

about this topic, Sun Aura level 5 is 12% Magic defense to all, its kinda op if you upgrade it..

AND MY POINT is, Mage is not weak, it depensa on the user.

got lucky huh?!. u were lucky u have encountered noobs/u use crossing to beat that warlock n shaman(classic).ur story is like my fart, its difficult to swallow. pro shaman/warlock cant be beaten by ur +2 staff. well at least we know someone who hate mage to become balance like warlock.

got lucky huh?!. u were lucky u have encountered noobs/u use crossing to beat that warlock n shaman(classic).ur story is like my fart, its difficult to swallow. pro shaman/warlock cant be beaten by ur +2 staff. well at least we know someone who hate mage to become balance like warlock.

Got lucky, maybe yes. Who in the right mind will confess i killed them just like that :facepalm: I dont use crossing techniques, i dont even know how to kite :rofl: and its not the +2 Astrologer Charge that killed them, its because Sun Aura is enough to help me last long in battle along with resilience.