Ultimate Shield (Best Pixel Art Costume Ever:D)-Updated Breathing Added-

Saliz

Hi everybody :give_rose: !

Well I'm a graphic designer, and I was really surprised to hear about this contest. However, I was too busy in this month or two, to design a good costume. Even so, I decided not to lose the chance to design a costume in my free time. As I also play every now and then, I'm almost familiar with ur taste; so, I decided to design something u might like, but unfortunately I was too busy to design a more Professional Character.

The name of this costume is the Ultimate Shield, and I hope u like it :blush: .

An update of breathing mode is posted in 15th post in this topic

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

68710_.jpg

68711_.jpg

68712_.jpg

68713_.jpg

nice :good:

khosham miad kare irania doroste :friends:

manam 2ta costume tarrahi kardam... ishalla yeki dorooz dg mizaram inja. khosh hal misham post bezari :give_rose:

Awwww, first of all Thanks Every body for ur comments. :blush:

Cool  Опубликованное фото ,but if you look very carefully, those are lab gloves and boots, and the helmet is made of novice dk costumes helm Опубликованное фото

ninjatrickster! thanks for ur comment, but I actually don't know the lab boots and glows. These are the usual designs for the boots, and glows. However, about the novice dk helmet, I should say that I have always admired its design, which somehow reminds me of the lord of the ring. And I had that in mind while designing, so they might look "very" similar.

bi marefat mikeshio be ma nemigi biam bebinim

ineeeeeeeeeeee rasmessssssssssssssssssh

khobe good Опубликованное фото   

Ehsan, Thank you for ur concern. but naporsidid ke begam ;) .

Shionkit, Soulswap and Liraine i appreciate ur heartwarming comments :give_rose: .

alaturka ty, but i wish u would  tell me which costume is first, in ur opinion?

And at last I ask u to tell me the bad points too, then I might correct them, and we might have the chance to use this beautiful (everybody thinks their costume is beautiful ;) ) in the game.

I've just published an in-game mode, in which the characters breathes and moves, hope you like it. ;)

In the next step i'm going to design side views as well as complete in game moving.

69285_.gif

69286_.gif

OMG what the hell is thisssssssssss??????????? my eyes became BLIND OMg SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cOOOOOOOOOOOOOl :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: UR WinnER Im SuRe

I've just published an in-game mode, in which the characters breathes and moves, hope you like it. ;)

In the next step i'm going to design side views as well as complete in game moving.

bad be man mige man kari nakardam ki akhe toneste moteharek bezareeeeeee

onam giiiiiiiiffffff

karet dorosteh

bad be man mige man kari nakardam ki akhe toneste moteharek bezareeeeeee

onam giiiiiiiiffffff

karet dorosteh

ta aln best bode xd :good:

ta aln best bode xd :good:

are vala ta alan ke tope

age aval beshe fek konam man dg bayad pamo az mosabeghat bekesham biron 8)

Truly amazing costume!

But this bothers me a little:

Cool  :yahoo: ,but if you look very carefully, those are lab gloves and boots, and the helmet is made of novice dk costumes helm :blush:

Edit the parts mentioned above and the victory is your for sure! :clapping:

Thanksss every body for ur comments, it got the second second position :wacko: (in think third). i hope too see it in gamee. 8)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...