Silver Crusader costume missing

Shitzo

After the maintenance earlier one of my guild members, Odjur, lost his costume.

He said that he dropped the 2nd casket or it's items right after the awards where given out, this is probably the reason why it was removed.

Probably other people have done the same and probably lost their casket/costume/minions.

At least be fair like they did when they dropped the extra things and give them back the costume they had worked for.

Please check into it, this is really disappointing... Work your ass off for 2 weeks and then your award gets taken away, please fix it. Thanks.

So far the only one we know who lost a costume is:

-Odjur

-Darkjess

I will post proofs later and update the list aswell.

If anyone from other server has same problem, please post the names here and I will also add them to the list.

Here is the proofs.

His costume is missing, as you can see thats all he has.

He dropped the minions because they wouldn't summon and all he has left is the 10 signs.

I think you can check yourselves who got the caskets in ABC guild. Who dropped. And who you took from.

So I think this is good enough since you have all the proofs there is in Warspear.

First their was no point for me to have 2 identical costumes, it's personal. That's why I dropped it figuring I only need 1, surely devs won't delete it. (I was wrong)

Secondary I hope my honesty pays off. I'm probably the only player who didn't spam his 10signs that was given by error, that's why I after maintenance still have a 10pc of gifted signs.

I hope you care devs and dont punish honesty.

Sorry guys for that kind of behaviour.

He was banned forever, our world of Warspear doesn't need such a human scum.

Sorry once again.

Thank you for the report. We will check your issue as soon as possible.

I really appreciate you taking your time and the response. I'll stay tuned in this matter. Thank you snorlax.

Hello Snorlax and you devs out there.

Almost a week have passed and neither I or my guild leader (Tomoki) have heard back from dev team. I understand if this seems like a extremly small detail on the devs priority list.

I don't think devs owe me a silver crusader, even though technically you deleted it and my only fault was to be honest and drop my extra (pointless) crusader and NOT use my "error signs" like everyone else... But no, you don't owe me anything ingame, but you do owe me an answer. I dont think its fair to keep me hanging day in and day out, hoping that maybe today will be the day i get an extra inbox here or ingame. I have been nothing but patient and my guild leader have been very polite approching this issue in a formidable way.

I would really like to hear devs decision in this matter, good or bad - it doesn't really matter, but id like an answer. Through our breif encounters Snorlax I do hope you have noticed that I'm not your average teen rager, I can take a "No" without cursing all over the Internet - if that's the decision.

If devs choose to ignore this matter for another week (by monday 6:00 GMT, when ingame day resets) I will just haft to drop this matter and take that as a "No" from you devs. It will not anger me more or less, but it will reflect openly here on the forum how you treat, honest, old time players.

So please answer me back, Bloody.

Sorry for that long waiting.

Is it the whole list of users in the first post?

Yes, that is the list. I am from the same guild and i know it.

Yea just them I guess.

Seems like our guild was the only one to get 2 costumes so I guess it's only us who would have this problem.

• Developer

Odjur

Darkjess

Time to check your mail. Seems like everything should be fine now.

Sorry for inconvenience, good luck and have fun.