[2013.08.27] Technical maintenance.

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

Today @ 9.30 GMT preventive maintenance will be carried.

Game realms will be unavailable for ~30 minutes.

Due to system error, awards for the 2nd guild tournament were received by some guilds who didn't win the tournament. This issue will be fixed now. Unique trophies will find their owners and items received due to errors will be taken away.

We are very sorry for inconvenience.

Dear players!

Why is all that ??  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well Snorly,you people can take away the costume but what about the signs? They would have used it of course. Will that gifted sign amps be rolled back ?

roll back please :)

Big No!, what about the people who recently amped? theres no guarantee they will get their +# back. people who recently get something good from swamps? no guarantee they will get it back. people who replenished miracle coins??

You gotta think twice before Rollback. makesure to consider the outcomes :fool:

Dear players!

♥♥♥♥♥ pls it will take more than 30 minutes  ;D  about 30 minutes less than 40 minutes  :crazy:

Snorlax - you just removed my silver crusader. I had dropped my extra, cause it was a pointless personal extra. Now you deleted my costume I was wearing. Sure you can blame me, but you guys messed up first and now I haft to pay for it... Not cool man... Not cool.

Snorlax - you just removed my silver crusader. I had dropped my extra, cause it was a pointless personal extra. Now you deleted my costume I was wearing. Sure you can blame me, but you guys messed up first and now I haft to pay for it... Not cool man... Not cool.

I'm sorry Bloody! That's bogus as Heck. Well I hope they replace your costume that YOU EARNED because I'm still waiting for my stalls. I really hope they fix your costume :shok:

bumping for justice