infamous arena Liitovcas

liitovcas

1st of all, you've always had aids Liitovcas.. 2nd of all, ive beeten you alot of times in arena.. And 3rd neither am i a bully victim or a bully, i just find bullying wrong and for little children who have no life

Oh and here's the proof ive beeten you before: and in the first screan shot, dont even try to say you were afk or lagging... You know you kept getting stunned and couldn't do shit about it  :lol:

well for your 3rd fact i got to say. it makes no sense sir.

3rd you know for your self that i was AFK and don`t try to make it look like you i wasn`t.

then again stop being jealous of me having a post with more replies than urs. How you dare to call me no lifer when you`re the one hating over a video game, well your attitude is 'not' childish for sure.

Then again once i`ll kill you i`ll get some screenies to make your invalid points official.

wew jizzsaw/shadowsinz very pro, his lv14 rogue almost killed mylv20 ranger in 2 hits. Lucky i'm rich and i have tons of pots and i potted in time.

don`t even try to defend your mate here please. and then again if he thinks that he`s a pro by using skills to go invisible stun the opponent run to regen and so on. well than he is a real pro here then. And then he should stfu bout me running cause he`s the main runner in this topic :)

really .. ;D go check ur stats... 4581 wins outta 6314...  that aint #1 .... u lose so much ...u must be thanking devs for providing arena pots so u can climb to #2... completely undeserved ;D

[/size]well if i were you i would stfu cause my battle ratio is x2 yours so by the time you would get to my ratio you would have 1.4k looses so before posting something like that check your own ratio :) . i got nothing to say to you apart BURN.

jizz i can`t wait for your another meaningless full of jealousness comment :) .

hahahahahahahahah  :lol:  ok i might say 1 thing... Your grammar and reading skills aren't very good at all if you didn't understand what i said :facepalm:  oh and btw "You're means You Are". "your means your thing/item". Just helping a friend  :spiteful:

well if i were you i would stfu cause my battle ratio is x2 yours so by the time you would get to my ratio you would have 1.4k looses so before posting something like that check your own ratio :) . i got nothing to say to you apart BURN.

well you can always look at my ratio babe, i might have some ice in my freezer for your burn if you like  :good:

70927_.jpg

hahahahahahahahah  :lol:  ok i might say 1 thing... Your grammar and reading skills aren't very good at all if you didn't understand what i said :facepalm:  oh and btw "You're means You Are". "your means your thing/item". Just helping a friend  :spiteful:

OOOOOOH my GAWD. YOU DONT SAY  :good: Ty for literacy lesson hope it helped you more then it did to me :)

well you can always look at my ratio babe, i might have some ice in my freezer for your burn if you like  :good:

'Babe' now times it x10 and it makes it 1.3k looses already and ur only at 4.4k battles and i`m at 6.6k battles so 'Babe' better use that ice for your own burned arse ;) :) and get back to school to improve those math skills ;) just sayin dawg , no need for drama replys  :drinks:

you are all chickens. look at my hyper skilled pro slayer arena owner mystic winged paladin  :yahoo: :wacko: :bomb: :rofl: :mega_shok: :nea: :) :yahoo: :unknw: :tease: :cray: O:-) :blush: :aggressive:

Опубликованное фото

lol liit where did u learn ur maths from xD use simple percentages and it will tell u whos got a better win ratio  :rofl: and everyone knows ur shit ;) so save the ice for urself...cause u aint burning anyone  :dirol:

Jiz after new season begin meet me n liito in arena then talk  ;) , me n liito best team ever  ;) , we see u in arena soon  :) .

Jiz after new season begin meet me n liito in arena then talk  ;) , me n liito best team ever  ;) , we see u in arena soon  :) .

hehehehe goodluck i guess  O:-)

I don`t know why but i just felt i got to share this for the lulz mr 'PRO'

Опубликованное фото

I`m in love with  that damage you have done on your 3rd loose :)

I don`t know why but i just felt i got to share this for the lulz mr 'PRO'

Опубликованное фото

I`m in love with  that damage you have done on your 3rd loose :)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: