infamous arena Liitovcas

liitovcas

BROOO WE ALWAYS A TEAM N ALWAYS WILL BE  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  DON'T FORGET OUR SECRET MIGHTY PLAN  8) :dirol: :friends: :bomb: O:-)

BROOO WE ALWAYS A TEAM N ALWAYS WILL BE  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  DON'T FORGET OUR SECRET MIGHTY PLAN  8) :dirol: :friends: :bomb: O:-)

The plan? :crazy:

Oh the same plan we have every night  :yahoo:

To Take Over The World! 8) :friends:

The plan? :crazy:

Oh the same plan we have every night  :yahoo:

To Take Over The World! 8) :friends:

No,our plan is the mightest ever n the awesomest ever  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Huh who are u? :nea:

He's my friend hot  ;) , hes new on forum  :)  i think any friend of mine is a friend of urs  :friends:

Everyones hitlist?  :blush:  I don't even know who that guy is Haha ;D ! Although im pretty sure ill mett him one time in the future, other than that, goodluck seeling autograph cards in the future. You'll need that.  :crazy:

The very infamous Liitovcas running in arena :shok: 

Don't worry, there are people a shit load better than you Liitovcas

Btw Im Shadowsinz rogue lvl 14

68908_.jpg

If this guys the best elfs goin to dogs :facepalm: ... and shadow outsmarts him anyday.. :clapping:

u run more than u fight man...

If this guys the best elfs goin to dogs :facepalm: ... and shadow outsmarts him anyday.. :clapping:

u run more than u fight man...

Now all of the pple gonna be the proest ever n they don't run never ever !  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Now all of the pple gonna be the proest ever n they don't run never ever !  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

shut up you woman, no one has asked your speech. I could rape any of your weak chars any day :facepalm:

shut up you woman, no one has asked your speech. I could rape any of your weak chars any day :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  DON'T RAPE ME PLZ  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make a lvl 11 and try to beat him  ;)

make a lvl 11 and try to beat him  ;)

Thx bro  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Thx bro  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

i will beat him even just use a bee's :)

he wont make my hp less than 1k  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

:blush: noooow I realize in that conve they mention me " she is angry " lmao !!! :good: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  u were with legolax... of course !!!!  :facepalm: 

8) hater's !

IIII know right them noob rogues keep on hating on me because they lost so many battles to me :D :D give me at least one player who wouldn`t run once he has 100hp but don`t forget i still won the fight you newb jizz. call me what you want it i`m a ducking infamous liitovcas end of the story. stop crying for losses :D

IIII know right them noob rogues keep on hating on me because they lost so many battles to me :D :D give me at least one player who wouldn`t run once he has 100hp but don`t forget i still won the fight you newb jizz. call me what you want it i`m a ♥♥♥♥ing infamous liitovcas end of the story. stop crying for losses :D

hahahah the thing is, you're just another spender... Why not practice some skills insted of buying high amp weapons to stay alive. Just think about it.. You migt have beat me 1 or 2 times but think about it. Im only +4 and you're like +7 or +8... And yet is till won O:-) just keep trying to find come backs liictovacs  :good:

hahahah the thing is, you're just another spender... Why not practice some skills insted of buying high amp weapons to stay alive. Just think about it.. You migt have beat me 1 or 2 times but think about it. Im only +4 and you're like +7 or +8... And yet is till won O:-) just keep trying to find come backs liictovacs  :good:

You`re come back just gave me aids 1st of all you have never won against me.

2nd of all if every one would have same point of wiev as you do the game would go offline within a month you idiot. spenders who got dope irl they keep this game online ;)

3rd of all I understand the pressure you`re getting from bulies in school is driving you nuts and it`s making you hate everyone else but just stop hating and get a proper life cause hating is gettin you nowhere sir;)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

But still once me and ajda were online you 2 lost to us :P :D

If I were you I wouldn`t brag about this Kill/Death ratio too much cause it`s not that hard to win against noobs :P

really .. ;D go check ur stats... 4581 wins outta 6314...  that aint #1 .... u lose so much ...u must be thanking devs for providing arena pots so u can climb to #2... completely undeserved ;D

You`re come back just gave me aids 1st of all you have never won against me.

2nd of all if every one would have same point of wiev as you do the game would go offline within a month you idiot. spenders who got dope irl they keep this game online ;)

3rd of all I understand the pressure you`re getting from bulies in school is driving you nuts and it`s making you hate everyone else but just stop hating and get a proper life cause hating is gettin you nowhere sir;)

1st of all, you've always had aids Liitovcas.. 2nd of all, ive beeten you alot of times in arena.. And 3rd neither am i a bully victim or a bully, i just find bullying wrong and for little children who have no life

Oh and here's the proof ive beeten you before: and in the first screan shot, dont even try to say you were afk or lagging... You know you kept getting stunned and couldn't do shit about it  :lol:

70838_.jpg

70840_.jpg

Fear this.

The real infamous 11-14 bd's:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Hamstring can beat us both  :mega_shok:  hes the real pro here,.. Other than me and Princefran  O:-)

wew jizzsaw/shadowsinz very pro, his lv14 rogue almost killed mylv20 ranger in 2 hits. Lucky i'm rich and i have tons of pots and i potted in time.