Poley doesnt fight fair and i have screen shots

Eyituoyof

there was this time me and Poley had a pvp, and that girl doesnt fight fair at all :bad: . I was prepared to have a fair fight but i didnt know i had it coming for me :( , she got me distracted with her lady charms, i said to her,"Okay, come and lose to the CHAMP", but instead of fighting fair, she had her boobs in front just to cause a distraction :( ... i was like," :shok: look, boobies!!! ... snap a pic :yahoo:", the next thing i know, i was dead :cray: this is so unfair :cray: :cray: Poley isnt pro cause she doesnt fight fair :cray:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhm....... Still i dont see something wrong... And... Its also still fair.. Ur the one who look at it  :facepalm:

He's "pretending" he's an idiot. Don't mind it ;D

;D thats proof that eyit has never seen boobs b4 other than when he breastfed, he was just trying to figure out if the lumps were testicals on her chest and got all excited  :rofl:

He's "pretending" he's an idiot. Don't mind it ;D

i will mrs gi ;D it explained enough  :rofl: why topics do like this?  :facepalm: haha

i guess if u put a spammer down(me) then ull get 10 more spammers :facepalm:

Sad truth. Because you at least put some thought into what you were saying.

Russell elf,

ppl call you a spammer because you create a new topic about almost evertything you post, without checking to see if a similar topic already exists.

and you only post a sentence or 2, usually.

Russell elf,

ppl call you a spammer because you create a new topic about almost evertything you post, without checking to see if a similar topic already exists.

and you only post a sentence or 2, usually.

im lazy so i make a paragraph into a scentence