What is this about... ^_^

zethx

I miss the bustle of the streets all over the island. Not only during war. And I miss the warm atmosphere along the way. Talking anything good, weird, or even shit while doing quests, help each other. So much fun, it's not just about strength, greatness, or even wealth ...

:huh::flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

what is this topic about or did you just want to say that?

11 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I'm trying to get that too

I’m going to translate what he said in my way and level of understanding. He’s an old player and an indo. He misses the times when warspear had many active players that were on irselnort, the days before aivondil. Those times were much more simpler. Am I right?

On 8/20/2020 at 7:16 PM, Avamanyar said:

I’m going to translate what he said in my way and level of understanding. He’s an old player and an indo. He misses the times when warspear had many active players that were on irselnort, the days before aivondil. Those times were much more simpler. Am I right?

Yep, more like that xD

And much players around the world (that I knew from some countries) have a good attitude, xD

Mmm, even for now, I still hope that there are more active players on all maps, from map 1 till the last map (btw idk what the last map for now xD)