[2020.08.20] Warspear Online 8.4.2 Update: Release

Peony

4 hours ago, Kamisama said:

that is pretty nice idea , but it dont get ignored by developers 

whole new maps and areas would take a long time to plan, code, decorate and implement so suggestions might not go ignored but will take a long time to make, even though they most wont make WoW clone of a boss

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

whole new maps and areas would take a long time to plan, code, decorate and implement so suggestions might not go ignored but will take a long time to make, even though they most wont make WoW clone of a boss

yeah i agree with that too , i know it will take long time to make a new map and etc .... i just hope it dont get ignored like some other good Suggestions in Forum , both rus and international . 

On 8/28/2020 at 7:50 PM, Khrone said:

Firstborns has their whole island, Dark Elves has only T1

Maliat was once their capital. They should take it by force and resurrect queen Valariya.

On 8/31/2020 at 10:30 AM, Jcbreff said:

Well they clearly ignored. It has been more than 10 years since irselnort came out and nothing changed XD

1 hour ago, oninone98 said:

Well they clearly ignored. It has been more than 10 years since irselnort came out and nothing changed XD

You mean Avylondil?

• Akasha unpinned this topic