[2020.08.20] Warspear Online 8.4.2 Update: Release

Peony

Many wd quit the game caude bd is the main tank now both wd and bd need healer to tank so ppl think why not choose the one that has high dmg. But still nothing i can do devs want players to buy more mcoin thats why they nerf

3 minutes ago, Lance Rafael Anguluan said:

Many wd quit the game caude bd is the main tank now both wd and bd need healer to tank so ppl think why not choose the one that has high dmg.

Both need healers to survive. Exactly as it should be. 

45 minutes ago, Lance Rafael Anguluan said:

But the difference is wd have no use now😁 better delete class right?

Warden's defensive abilities are higher than Bladedancer's. With you in a party, anyway, people wouldn't invite healers either. Let's consider it Karma (?) 

[Joke Warning ⬆️]

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

(4/4):

94% HP = 2% Damage Reduction

88% HP = 4% Damage Reduction

82% HP = 6% Damage Reduction

76% HP = 8% Damage Reduction

70% HP = 10% Damage Reduction

40% HP = 20% Damage Reduction

10% HP = 30% Damage Reduction

In my opinion, that's very low.

meanwhile barb -90%dmg for 8sec with 90sec cd but that 90sec becomes 60sec with cd stats

honestly id rather have that 8/60sec than stacking % dmg reduction while already dying xD

please devs if you can recheck mechanics of inner forces would be nice thank you :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Warden's defensive abilities are higher than Bladedancer's. With you in a party, anyway, people wouldn't invite healers either. Let's consider it Karma (?) 

[Joke Warning ⬆️]

Because of the new lvl 32 gears bd can tank easier like wd and they have counter attack that has high dmg and it interacts with life steal.😁

Edited by Lance Rafael Anguluan

2 hours ago, Lance Rafael Anguluan said:

Because of the new lvl 32 gears bd can tank easier like wd and they have counter attack that has high dmg and it interacts with life steal.😁

That doesn't underline the fact that warden is useless, but that BDs are overpowered. 

2 hours ago, Lance Rafael Anguluan said:

How many people have the 32 lvl set. Wtf are you talking about.

Update error 0x0DFAF25D Then 0x0DFA73ED

Since I downloaded the new update..., till now, I have reinstall it, but still update error when launching the game..., and come with different error too..Screenshot_20200821-222318.pnge

Screenshot_20200821-222334.png

On 8/20/2020 at 5:09 PM, Khrone said:

Roubo de vida mais inútil que já vi kkkkk só presta mesmo com Selo Negro 4/4, pra isso teria q sacrificar  alguma skill útil de dano, controle, etc.

Além disso, esse "roubo de vida", ou até o "buff de dano do Exaurir" que na realidade, não mudou nada) não compensa a perda de 25% de dano a menos na Esfera Sombria.

Quer falar de "roubo de vida" msm, fala do DK

Eu tô falando pra da uma skill de roubo de vida de vdd q facilita o Pve os players free, são eles que movimenta o jogo..

6 hours ago, zethx said:

Update error 0x0DFAF25D Then 0x0DFA73ED

Since I downloaded the new update..., till now, I have reinstall it, but still update error when launching the game..., and come with different error too..Screenshot_20200821-222318.pnge

Screenshot_20200821-222334.png

Yah go server restarr again 😍

On 8/20/2020 at 12:05 PM, LUKAOGG said:

fazer da classe charmer um tank de verdade

Nisso eu concordo, Charmer PvE é muito esquecido, só presta como healer, sendo que as únicas skills de suporte úteis dele são:

A cura base

O pet que cura e ainda ataca

O Olho que aumenta defesa (pode ser usado em aliados)

Muito stun

Como tank, ele só tem buff de defesa, um auto-buff de HP e Block e uma agressãozinha LIXO que nem em área é, só presta pra combar com a Habilidade de Invocador (nova new)

E como dano (principalmente físico), realmente não presta.

Infelizmente, a AIGRIND não sabe o que fazer da classe Encantador no PvE, pois como healer, ele é ótimo, então por que ele usa Maça e Escudo?

Na minha opinião, Charmer é uma versão piorada e mal pensada de Paladino, pelo menos no PvE.

Edited by Khrone

11 hours ago, LUKAOGG said:

Eu tô falando pra da uma skill de roubo de vida de vdd q facilita o Pve os players free, são eles que movimenta o jogo..

Eu tenho um Bruxo lv 28, quase 29, e eu não acho que esse buff do Exaurir tenha sido tãaaao inútil assim, mas como eu já sou lv 28, não pude ter a sensação de upar Bruxo com a única skill defensiva (boa) buffada.

20 hours ago, lallouss said:

meanwhile barb -90%dmg for 8sec with 90sec cd but that 90sec becomes 60sec with cd stats

honestly id rather have that 8/60sec than stacking % dmg reduction while already dying xD

please devs if you can recheck mechanics of inner forces would be nice thank you :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

you know skill cooldown stat dosent attualy apply on lastwish?

2 hours ago, lore said:

you know skill cooldown stat dosent attualy apply on lastwish?

It should doesn't it? It's a skill like all others. Are there any other skills in game with a similar setup? 

Is DK Secret reserves also not affected by skill cooldown stat? 

Edited by TheCaster

48 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

It should doesn't it? It's a skill like all others. Are there any other skills in game with a similar setup? 

Is DK Secret reserves also not affected by skill cooldown stat? 

neither dk secret reserve, mage's shield or warden's blockmaster. all passives with a specified cooldown this also includes stoneskin

Edited by lore

On 8/21/2020 at 8:48 PM, Khrone said:

(4/4):

94% HP = 2% Damage Reduction

88% HP = 4% Damage Reduction

82% HP = 6% Damage Reduction

76% HP = 8% Damage Reduction

70% HP = 10% Damage Reduction

40% HP = 20% Damage Reduction

10% HP = 30% Damage Reduction

In my opinion, that's very low.

Yea this skill is trash.

1 hour ago, Lance Rafael Anguluan said:

Changing the mechanics of guardian spirit skill of wd can be better like making it a dmg reduction skill 

They already have a dmg reduction skill:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

They already have a dmg reduction skill:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Any change regarding that skill will be good tho cause i can't really see much effect of that skill when many mobs/players are attacking

22 hours ago, Lance Rafael Anguluan said:

Any change regarding that skill will be good tho cause i can't really see much effect of that skill when many mobs/players are attacking

Well don't use it…

The skill requires a good amount of dmg for it to be good. 5/5 80% of you dmg revert to shield.

On 8/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, Gladiator said:

I don't know if you play this game a lot.

Barb 7 yards jump

DK 7 yards pull > insta-sleep with death call, or just a fast nearby ally.

Charmer still has 6 yards stun

Warlocks Dark Circle and Shaman's Earthquake 5 yards cast range but 3x3 radius means it can catch up to 7 yards. (the corner of the circle).

And you can cast warlock circles and run back, means technically unlimited control range if it's casted on an entrance place.

Meanwhile

BD's rush is 5 yards, so everyone above can counter it. Plus, Shaman has 5 yards blind, so he can also counter it.

Pala's jump is 4 yards, and still low chance to stun. I don't know how you can mention it as a reliable initiator

Mage's jump? doesn't control, and if you think mage can jump and then use shatter stones before enemies react with 1 control skill before mage uses 2, then maybe that's one heck of a slow enemy and deserves to die (in game)

You are wrong first of all you cant catch up anybody with warlock dark circle in 7 yards its 6 yards and please be realistic bladedancers are most powerfull cancer class in this game allmost everyclass have counterclass but bladedancers dont have counterclass.I find every class is balanced excepting bladedancers.

Well , i saw ppl complaining about new pala skill is noth worth it 

Well , im not saying it does 

But paladin is not the only class that got worthless expert skill 

For example : bd got 3 resistance which is very low in group fight 

and barb got dmg skill while it will reduce hp and increase dmg they receive , so tanks wont use it , and barbs with 2h weapon can use only 3 dmg skill (bleeding which got 2 more sec on cd , strike , and Defeat )

While cds are too much and also at 4/4 druraion is only 14 sec so , nope....

And hunter new skill .... 

Only works if enemy walk right into trap , not in 1 yard of it  

Exactly in trap 

And as you all know with bug screens its kinda not possible 

Well in overall i did like the update coz i have all classes i will just switch between them when you nerf or buff so its fun 

And also if you wanted to balance the game i think it was better to just change mechanics of skills in pvp and pve 

For example make pala new skill receive 5% less dmg for each 6% hp loss in pve and 2% on pvp 

In the end its not my game . Im just suggesting , i may actually wrong , so please tell me if you saw anything wrong in my post ( if you are not bored of reading the long post i just wrote right now)

Edited by Kamisama

Developers, I’m suggesting that you people should make improvements and changes on Irselnort. The place is becoming more and more feeling obsolete as time goes by.

16 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Developers, I’m suggesting that you people should make improvements and changes on Irselnort. The place is becoming more and more feeling obsolete as time goes by.

Do not forget, the native islands, northlant swamps and the astral labirynth (for this one, rewards are issue) 

10 hours ago, lore said:

Do not forget, the native islands, northlant swamps and the astral labirynth (for this one, rewards are issue) 

Norlant gives good drops if you're lucky enough. 

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Norlant gives good drops if you're lucky enough. 

Are there some kind of trick getting the drops? Like picking the right box for each quest? All my drops are pots and scrolls. 

Make astral labyrinth III with myth Kronus dungeon with a Copyed Ch’thun from WoW, Another place like kotta ravva for lvl 30 players, expand islenort with an hangout place with elf’s and mcs able to trade with a marketplace dedicated for that, I’m bored to see “transfer gold from elf to mc”

make some skills able to teleport a party mate for necros/priest

Make homes for each player able to rent or buy from lvl 18 with bank, laboratory and a garden, we’re bored to use lvl 3 chars and make guilds as a bank.

You will see how the game will boom of players hope you read my suggestion

:yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

49 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Are there some kind of trick getting the drops? Like picking the right box for each quest? All my drops are pots and scrolls. 

RNG based. Quite understandable too. But lv18 red items nowadays are rare, and people pay well for them. 

2 hours ago, Kazakus said:

Make astral labyrinth III with myth Kronus dungeon with a Copyed Ch’thun from WoW, Another place like kotta ravva for lvl 30 players, expand islenort with an hangout place with elf’s and mcs able to trade with a marketplace dedicated for that, I’m bored to see “transfer gold from elf to mc”

Make homes for each player able to rent or buy from lvl 18 with bank, laboratory and a garden, we’re bored to use lvl 3 chars and make guilds as a bank.

Yo I love this idea! Everything! Add a cross faction chat also.

16 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yo I love this idea! Everything! Add a cross faction chat also.

Idk but cross chat faction would be bad for wars, It Is ok in a specific place area like a marketplace house or cave

Edited by Kazakus

Just now, Kazakus said:

Idk but cross chat faction would be bad for wars, It Is ok in a specific place area like a marketplace house or cave

Yes I meant to say by the market area. For trading. Or have it where we can set up a stall

58 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

It’s funny that the Firstborn/Elves look poorer and underpopulated than their Dark Elves cousins when you compare Melvendil and Aivondil.

Firstborns has their whole island, Dark Elves has only T1

On 8/21/2020 at 7:58 PM, LUKAOGG said:

os players free, são eles que movimenta o jogo..

Eu só queria dizer que vão instalar fibra agora,vou comprar uma bateria nova e voltar a jogar na Marvel.

By:Kuro 😢

On 8/27/2020 at 11:33 PM, Kazakus said:

Y E S

On 8/28/2020 at 2:03 AM, Kazakus said:

that is pretty nice idea , but it dont get ignored by developers