[2020.08.19] Game server restart. Welcome update 8.4.2!

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players!

Tomorrow, 20.08.2020, our game servers will be restarted at 09:00 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 4 hours. Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon.

For the duration of the restart, the test server will be available for anyone willing.

Links for downloading the test client:

Android 4.1 and more http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear-newsdk.apk

Android 4.0.4 and less http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear-oldsdk.apk

Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear.exe

Windows XP Version http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear-winxp.exe

Keep in mind that only the owners of Android or Windows based devices will be able to play on the test server.

For more detail of what is in the upcoming update, please refer to the announcement: https://vk.cc/ayvbhy

See you!

• Holmes changed the title to [2020.08.19] Game server restart. Welcome update 8.4.2!
  • Holmes pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Is there any changes since the last versions of the skills?

"The final list of changes will be in the release. 

their answer to this question in RUS forum

Yeah the skill right now is not worth spending skill points on maybe if developers could change it to 3% dmg reduction per 6% hp loss at lvl 4 then i guess it will be atleast decent

1 hour ago, Stonk said:

Yeah the skill right now is not worth spending skill points on maybe if developers could change it to 3% dmg reduction per 6% hp loss at lvl 4 then i guess it will be atleast decent

Tch, That skill is useless and not worth getting or studying. Keep it at 1/4 if you have it.

i was really hoping they give more heal skills to mc , i mean druid have 4 expert skill which will heal and 1 basic heal skill 

while shaman , charmer , necro have 1 basic heal skill and 1 expert heal skill 

umm where is Balance in that ? specially when mcs tank are weaker than elfs

1 minute ago, Kamisama said:

i was really hoping they give more heal skills to mc , i mean druid have 4 expert skill which will heal and 1 basic heal skill 

while shaman , charmer , necro have 1 basic heal skill and 1 expert heal skill 

umm where is Balance in that ? specially when mcs tank are weaker than elfs

So you gonna leave Priest out of the picture?😆

1 minute ago, Speedom said:

So you gonna leave Priest out of the picture?😆

well , i can undrestand why priest and Necro should have lower heal skills , since they are really strong in buffing , but for shaman and charmer ....

Just now, Kamisama said:

well , i can undrestand why priest and Necro should have lower heal skills , since they are really strong in buffing , but for shaman and charmer ....

Therefore, no need for more heal skill. Shaman have a similar skill to paladins prayer. Not gonna name since sir crybaby is Mr. Know It All.😆

2 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Therefore, no need for more heal skill. Shaman have a similar skill to paladins prayer. Not gonna name since sir crybaby is Mr. Know It All.😆

ummm , hello ? the only simillar skill between shaman and paladin is their hp increase skill , nothing more 

shaman have many more simillar skill to druid 

1 minute ago, Kamisama said:

ummm , hello ? the only simillar skill between shaman and paladin is their hp increase skill , nothing more 

shaman have many more simillar skill to druid 

So you want Shaman and Druid to be equal? Most of Druid heal skill are nerf. So you want shaman Heal Totem nerf?

Just now, Speedom said:

So you want Shaman and Druid to be equal? Most of Druid heal skill are nerf. So you want shaman Heal Totem nerf?

yeah sure , give shaman 5 healing skill and nerf the heal totem 

2 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Most of sham's skills are damaging. Druids got nerfed (I suppose) due to the incredible ammount of HPs they can recover in a short ammount of time. 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Most of sham's skills are damaging. Druids got nerfed (I suppose) due to the incredible ammount of HPs they can recover in a short ammount of time. 

Yea especially Link. That was op.

5 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

yeah sure , give shaman 5 healing skill and nerf the heal totem 

Pro Shamans will not like that idea at all. Taking away a healer and a Nuker for full heal skills. Think about how boring that is to have slots dominating with heal skills. Even druids don't want more heal skills.😆

Edited by Speedom

Just now, Speedom said:

Yea especially Link. That was op.

Pro Shamans will not like that idea at all. Taking away a healer and a Nuker for full heal skills. Think about how boring that is to have slots dominating with heal skills. Even druids don't more heal skills.😆

imagine druid + paladin in arena 2v2 , tell me an mc combination to win please

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Easy Answer!

A Skillful none braindead player😆

Just now, Kamisama said:

if you dont have proper answer then stfu pls XD

You two are going too far. 

14 hours ago, Holmes said:

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Tomorrow, 20.08.2020, our game servers will be restarted at 09:00 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 3 hours. Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon.

For the duration of the restart, the test server will be available for anyone willing.

Links for downloading the test client:

Android 4.1 and more http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear-newsdk.apk

Android 4.0.4 and less http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear-oldsdk.apk

Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear.exe

Windows XP Version http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.4.6-test/warspear-winxp.exe

Keep in mind that only the owners of Android or Windows based devices will be able to play on the test server.

For more detail of what is in the upcoming update, please refer to the announcement: https://vk.cc/ayvbhy

See you!

Test server link is not working 

16 minutes ago, cybernem said:

It might be that the test servers are closed right now. 

24 minutes ago, cybernem said:

They do work, but server keeps shutting down once in a while, like right now for example

EDIT: Try it now, Test Server is on

Edited by Slap

5 minutes ago, Slap said:

They do work, but server keeps shutting down once in a while, like right now for example

EDIT: Try it now, Test Server is on

Talking about "link"

1 minute ago, cybernem said:

Talking about "link"

Bruder, what kind of device are you using? Let's get some things straight

6 minutes ago, cybernem said:

Talking about "link"

Have you tried to copy and paste the link on the browser? If you can't download the test at all, just copy the link, open Google and paste it on the search folder. You will automatically download it

Otherwise, you might have some incompatibility with the servers due to the different model of your device (thing I'd exclude)

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Have you tried to copy and paste the link on the browser? If you can't download the test at all, just copy the link, open Google and paste it on the search folder. You will automatically download it

Otherwise, you might have some incompatibility with the servers due to the different model of your device (thing I'd exclude)

I tried it didn't work. I think problem was with chrome browser, I tried link on different browser and it worked 😂

Just now, cybernem said:

I tried it didn't work. I think problem was with chrome browser, I tried link on different browser and it worked 😂

That's a relief. 🙂

3 minutes ago, cybernem said:

Yea it doesn't work with Chrome. You'll have to try a different browser.

Have problems with code to create new profile on test server:cat7:, its six number right? 

I think my eyes and brain got a problem :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by zethx

• Holmes unpinned this topic