tourny problem

fluguyy

I lnow right, i find it pretty lame that random guilds out there recieved the prices we worked so hard to get :facepalm: 

Pst: flu change the thread title to something more interesting rather than just a "?". I dont think a thread with that title would get the devs attention.

Did they really get the costumes too?

I saw that the right guild got Bronze chest and Hassn linked Gold costume to trade chat.

Our guild got 2 chests for 2nd place too, it's not tradable though.

And why can't we summon the minions from the casket?

DemBugz

Yeah, thats right.

ABC got 2 Casket. ( second place)

AoA got 1  Casket. ( first place)

Another guild got gold casket if im not wrong.

Well , it was a mistake whit everyguild.

Idk about Minion becouse i didnt open my casket. And wont too.

Hope you guys can do something asap , its being so dissapointing every time a tournament ends.

We need Roley ! :D

I suggest devs do a rollback (deleting all crusader tourny costumes and giving them again via mail to the winners)

I suggest to stop giving costumes.

It takes bag space , not everybody likes it , it still has crosses and no girl version.

Whitout say that the costume for the second guild rank is one hundred times more pretty and original than the always gold one.

Btw , AoA got 10 minions each player , ABC 16 or 18 as others guilds too.

C'mon , do something lovely devs :D

Yeah, thats right.

ABC got 2 Casket. ( second place)

AoA got 1  Casket. ( first place)

Another guild got gold casket if im not wrong.

Well , it was a mistake whit everyguild.

Idk about Minion becouse i didnt open my casket. And wont too.

Hope you guys can do something asap , its being so dissapointing every time a tournament ends.

We need Roley ! :D

look at my ss

68290_.jpg

good thing server down they prob fixing it but dont duck us over and send costumes again, cuz a few ppl in guild.. including me got costume on alt then left, i dont want it on my sham it looks ugly :(

• Developer

Dear players!

We are extremely sorry for such kind of issue. This is not how it suppose to work. We are happy that you participated in tournament with enthusiasm and dedication.

We would like to state that true winners of that 2week tournament will stay with their unique costumes. Unfortunately, trophies received due to an error, will be taken from its owners.

Thank you for staying with us.

Dear players!

We are extremely sorry for such kind of issue. This is not how it suppose to work. We are happy that you participated in tournament with enthusiasm and dedication.

We would like to state that true winners of that 2week tournament will stay with their unique costumes. Unfortunately, trophies received due to an error, will be taken from its owners.

:good:

• Developer

I don't wanna be rude but thx for your help, I like being fair with others

Stay tuned for more info. I'll post it in news section soon.

I thought that it smells fishy :D and im still not happy about test tournament - for example, results posted at forum showed core as third, yet hooligans, i guess, were third and got the bronze casket ingame.  ;) 

And waking up late and getting unexpected casket now... ofcourse everybody is excited that maybe you had some diff algorhytm this time... now the extra work to take them off :P such a mess. Again.  :mega_shok:

Maybe next time when tournament ends leave a 1-3 hour gap without it (!), to check if everything is fair/ fix any problems and errors, and only then announce the results and send prizes. ;) I know this one is only second one, and next ones will work better, but i guess you can never be sure enough. happy fixing.

Dear players!

:good: Good job guys.. hope this is fixed asap..cos there's no honour or respect in having something that ain't yours..

By the way in the 1st  tournament - TheCore was declared in 3rd position and yet we had not received any casket. There was some issue related to Guild Points not being correctly assigned for lab quests done. Can you please clarify this so that we can close this once and for all.

IF we have been officially ranked 3rd then my guild deserves to be awarded with the bronze casket, else request you guys to make the necessary corrections in the list of winners :drinks: .

Why next tourny  have the same costume? xd its not nice to have 2 same costume even if its different color :unknw:

as kuzmitch previously stated:

All further changes in tournament prizes we will announce in advance. The planned rate of prizes change is once a month, and we will try to make them as diverse as possible.

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

which imo is a good thing for us.  2 long weeks for all previous guild winners to rest, instead of constantly doing arena every day. :good:

• 3 weeks later...

By the way in the 1st  tournament - TheCore was declared in 3rd position and yet we had not received any casket. There was some issue related to Guild Points not being correctly assigned for lab quests done. Can you please clarify this so that we can close this once and for all.

IF we have been officially ranked 3rd then my guild deserves to be awarded with the bronze casket, else request you guys to make the necessary corrections in the list of winners :drinks: .

Can someone answer?

Which guild was 3?

Hooligans were 3 and we have awards.

This ss confuses me

72549_.png

• 2 weeks later...

I asked to Technical support 8 times about bug with 3 place for The core and nothing,now for me its not Technical support its JOKE

:facepalm: :facepalm:  It seems the Technical Support chooses to act ignorant about this.. wonder why ?

One person doesn't receive a Winners chest and admin replies back promptly, and here an entire tournament result is messed up

and they choose to ignore.. wonder why ?