farmed items

flamewolf

It seems there's a few people trying to ruin the game for others by either over charging for farmed items. Or harassing people who can't afford their prices who decide to try farming for themselves. So I suppose we should start a poll of some kind with a agreed price for dropped items. I can understand a weapon being super expensive. But some of the average eq drops going for anything over 20k is just retarded. I understand berengar eq going for a high prices. In other words quit scamming people. U farm solo? Waste hundreds of pots? Just for eq to sell? Duh no wonder its so expensive. Try farming with a group or just you and a single healer. Oh wow its like 0 potion kills if you got a good healer. Now u don't have to charge outrageous prices and people don't have to go broke to buy one piece of eq. This message brought to you buy the new coalition of farmers.

Well there should be an official list of ptices to buy/sell.. because prices change daily.. and its ok.. but them change by 50k ... so people is confusing when try to buy/selll something: especially because the new currencie its not anymore the gold but the mcoins.

Supply and demand:  high demand for rare gear.  Few people selling means high price.  If I'm trying to sell something I know only I have then why shouldn't it go to highest bidder?

I agree with Odin. I don't get the point of this topic.

Well there should be an official list of ptices to buy/sell.. because prices change daily.. and its ok.. but them change by 50k ... so people is confusing when try to buy/selll something: especially because the new currencie its not anymore the gold but the mcoins.

Price list? Useless thing. If item will be on your list for example 40k i cant sell it for 80k? Ofcourse i can because its my item and if i want to sell it for 80k ill do it anyway. I'm seller in real life and believe me it wont work here and everywhere.

Useless topic, because 1 player upset he dosnt have gold/mcoin. Just hunt for urself maybe in two weeks you will find the 1 item you want.

Gold is completely useless at the moment, what can i do with my 320k? :(

I agree with Odin. I don't get the point of this topic.

Price list? Useless thing. If item will be on your list for example 40k i cant sell it for 80k? Ofcourse i can because its my item and if i want to sell it for 80k ill do it anyway. I'm seller in real life and believe me it wont work here and everywhere.

Oh, youre right.. its useless.. i just tought that because the only well tried composite bow was sold for 36k mcoins + 150k gold.. to a lvl 15 :|

Drops are very rare you know, People only get few a month, And you can't just sell it for cheap price, Some drops could even be like a once in 4 months drop if your unlucky, It depends on the seller, I sell items by checking the stats and picking a price, I sell gears 5k a piece and swords 30k, Daggers 20k, 2h weapons 50k or up,

I think the suggestion was a price guide. Like an avg price that an item goes for, but it would still be up to the seller whether he wants to overcharge or cut a deal.

Btw, these dudes on the VN server are trying to sell me twisted charge for $20 USD, wtf?

1 person asked for 100 surprise chests, then added 100 life potions, and thats when I said no.

I think the suggestion was a price guide. Like an avg price that an item goes for, but it would still be up to the seller whether he wants to overcharge or cut a deal.

Btw, these dudes on the VN server are trying to sell me twisted charge for $20 USD, wtf?

1 person asked for 100 surprise chests, then added 100 life potions, and thats when I said no.

Report that guy because its against the rules. You cant sell nothing what is in game by real money because all rights are reserved to AIGRIND LLC.

There was 2 points to this topic. Point 1!  GENERAL guideline for rare item prices. I understand people can sell what they want at any price and they have a right to. The second point is prices for something like say a light cape. I've seen it sold for 10k and upwards to to 60k. Not everyone playing wants to pay 60k for one item of eq. Unless its a weapon or like previously stated eq like berengars. So point 2 is anyone looking for eq that can't afford the outrageous prices should band together and start farming for the eq they need. Example I didn't have 100+k for a longbow. So what did I do? I farmed gt with a group until I got it. Since its all I wanted I would have willingly gave up any drop I got besides longbow just to get it. Be fair to your fellow farmer and all should be well. Now point 3. Some people seem to think farming is for vets only. And has a problem sharing. If you're in a party that's farming please stick to 1boss and don't harass people cuz u were gone for a couple respawns and someone decided since the boss was open to farm it. I don't have to mention any names cuz I am sure you will read this to see if I try to slander someone. Sorry to disappoint but im a big kid. That is all

It seems there's a few people trying to ruin the game for others by either over charging for farmed items. Or harassing people who can't afford their prices who decide to try farming for themselves. So I suppose we should start a poll of some kind with a agreed price for dropped items. I can understand a weapon being super expensive. But some of the average eq drops going for anything over 20k is just retarded. I understand berengar eq going for a high prices. In other words quit scamming people. U farm solo? Waste hundreds of pots? Just for eq to sell? Duh no wonder its so expensive. Try farming with a group or just you and a single healer. Oh wow its like 0 potion kills if you got a good healer. Now u don't have to charge outrageous prices and people don't have to go broke to buy one piece of eq. This message brought to you buy the new coalition of farmers.

Nobody is trying to ruin the game. As it is now, it's already ruined. The people behind programming, codes and the whole game concept...if you get my point. I already quit 3 weeks ago, but I'm checking now and then how things are developing. Maybe these devs will eventually start thinking BIG about this game.  It's just my opinion, all the guys who like the game in its current form, well, fine for them. A few items, a few bosses, it's like a select club over here, it's like a game for 100 players. It's unacceptably lame.   

Report that guy because its against the rules. You cant sell nothing what is in game by real money because all rights are reserved to AIGRIND LLC.

yes, he would be banned. nobody like when u get other person thing for free and sell it (its like stealing)

The problem is  with the most of the old guys (not all) just because they have nothing better to do they farm old day nd sell for high prices its lame they r worse than noobs trying to cheat ppl  :facepalm: nd not to forget abt  elves they even come nd farm MC territory losers have nothing btr to do exchange items for items or sell them within 50k  nd to the losers who sell at high price if u want gold then jst shut up nd farm gold dummies :wacko:

The problem is  with the most of the old guys (not all) just because they have nothing better to do they farm old day nd sell for high prices its lame they r worse than noobs trying to cheat ppl  :facepalm: nd not to forget abt  elves they even come nd farm MC territory losers have nothing btr to do exchange items for items or sell them within 50k  nd to the losers who sell at high price if u want gold then jst shut up nd farm gold dummies :wacko:

If you want to farm nobody stops you.

We come to farm to mc side just because the bosses dont drop all the same, so few items we can only drop there.

But ok, im a loser :|

If you want to farm nobody stops you.

We come to farm to mc side just because the bosses dont drop all the same, so few items we can only drop there.

But ok, im a loser :|

all bosses on elf side drop the same loot as mc side.

Garr=kratt

sea=marakasha

dinalt=element

gran=genie

gridaur=gariel

Garr=kratt

sea=marakasha

dinalt=element

gran=genie

gridaur=gariel

I dunno how is on emerald but people on sapphire never farm maraksha.

haha.

If you want to have good items, you must spent gold on them, or drop them yourself.

It must take some effort from you, unless you'll buy it for CS items like noob (pros get items from CS by buying them for gold).

As long as we don't have crazy China Farmers, don't expect to get it for 1k...

but that china farmers can sale fake hand made items :lol: . Still i think that you cant make any regulations in prices. Ppl still will decide if wants to sell or not.

I think I have a better idea.

Create a player-to-player market.

Everyone in the server can post items and price, and the items get listed on the market by category. The list would look something like this:

[Category]

Item Quantity Avg going price sale price Seller

This would give a chance for players to look up rare boss drops or common items, then see if anyone is selling multiple items for a discount, or just a good deal. When a buyer buys an item(s),  it goes in their bag, and the gold goes to the seller with a notification. This would also give us a choice to sell items to NPC at shop OR on the P2P market.

What yall think?

This is so true.... :clapping:  so better u elves dont poke on mc side for farming :diablo: :aggressive: .

Garr=kratt

sea=marakasha

dinalt=element

gran=genie

gridaur=gariel

I think I have a better idea.

Create a player-to-player market.

Everyone in the server can post items and price, and the items get listed on the market by category. The list would look something like this:

[Category]

ItemQuantityAvg going pricesale priceSeller

This would give a chance for players to look up rare boss drops or common items, then see if anyone is selling multiple items for a discount, or just a good deal. When a buyer buys an item(s),  it goes in their bag, and the gold goes to the seller with a notification. This would also give us a choice to sell items to NPC at shop OR on the P2P market.

What yall think?

Good idea but it needs to have fixd price if 1 dum guy starts selling weapon for 200k  everybody does the same nd don't forget sum guys need miracle coin items

:fool:

Good idea but it needs to have fixd price if 1 dum guy starts selling weapon for 200k  everybody does the same nd don't forget sum guys need miracle coin items

:fool:

Fixed price was labeled as "avg going price"

A SUGGESTED price. If a guy wants to sell a weapon for 200k, then let his dumbass be the only fool with a price waaay higher than the suggested price. No one would buy it unless he was the only person selling that weapon. Btw, the new miracle coin prices suck.

• 2 weeks later...