Sword Master

JacHK

What is the name for this cotume??  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is the name for this cotume??

• Sword Master
    • Sword -er
    • Sword Man

Hi, this is my own idea and I hope YOU will like it. Furthermore, I want to apologize for not  colouring because for me, no matter what colour is it, it also the most beautiful costume. :tease:

DESCRIPTION: On the top of the helmet (Anti helm) is an alphbet - 'W'. It stands for 'W'arspear Online whereas bottom of it is a mandarin word "剑". It means sword. Moreover, this month is Obon (Halloween) for buddhist. So, I name the suit as Spirit skeleton, from the front view of the suit (Spirit skeleton), we can see a logo of Yin Yang. The whole costume was made by high quality metal except belt, pants & shoe that made by cotton.

Costume name: Sword Master

Elements name [from top to bottom]: * Anti helm          (helmet) * Spirit skeleton  (suit) * Paw                    (gloves) * Rope belt            (belt) * Light shoe          (shoe)

If I did any mistakes or you are dissatify to my costume, please command at below. :) I am willing to accept any kind of criticism for my own improvement.  ::)

At last but not least, I hope YOU can choose "Sword Master" as your awesome cotume. :good:

>>>http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=302yviq&s=5