The mobility Issue! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Vinagre

28 minutes ago, Davidgank said:

I'm not going to create a seeker because I already invested a lot in my current class, so I stopped playing ... you value sentinels more than the legion ... I don't even know why you created dk, maybe you are playing the wrong way

Well it makes sense. I like my class and try to cope with the changes and as a result I'm playing the wrong way; I should do like the 80% of the players here: I should scream and PRETEND that the skill they ruined 2 years ago (Saturation) shall be put back as it was, instead of figuring out a way to live even without it... in other words, to find a way to cope with the changes. 

:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Bem, faz sentido. Gosto da minha aula e tento lidar com as mudanças e, como resultado, estou jogando da maneira errada; Eu deveria fazer como os 80% dos jogadores aqui: eu deveria gritar e FINGIR que a habilidade que eles arruinaram 2 anos atrás (Saturação) será restaurada como estava, ao invés de descobrir uma maneira de viver mesmo sem ela ... em outras palavras, encontrar uma maneira de lidar com as mudanças. 

: kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I am not wanting to leave my higher class than the elfs, but I want a fair balance, for example ... why do I have to lose auto attack to keep activating Frenzy while a seeker turns on the ability only once?

9 minutes ago, Davidgank said:

I am not wanting to leave my higher class than the elfs, but I want a fair balance, for example ... why do I have to lose auto attack to keep activating Frenzy while a seeker turns on the ability only once?

Because you play a rogue, and that class is a seeker. Two different and unique classed who have got nothing to do with each other. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Because you play a rogue, and that class is a seeker. Two different and unique classed who have got nothing to do with each other. 

Better kit>more popular>popular side> imbalance.  

12 minutes ago, Davidgank said:

Trust me. You don't wanna sacrifice an active skill for a mana drain skill. The biggest problem with seeker.

16 minutes ago, Davidgank said:

Activate it while invisible, before attacking 👁👄👁

2 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Better kit>more popular>popular side> imbalance.  

The skill set of a class can be effective on a scenario and useless on another one. This kind of popularity comes from a subjective point of view: whether the skill set is liked or not, that's up to the players. You can't balance what is founded on subjective basis. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

The skill set of a class can be effective on a scenario and useless on another one. This kind of popularity comes from a subjective point of view: whether the skill set is liked or not, that's up to the players. You can't balance what is founded on subjective basis. 

If you want a scout, who will you pick? rogue how walks inv or seeker who run hell as fast?
If you want an Area dps, who will you pick? lock with one week area dps skill or mage with massive area damage?
If you want an Archer who will shot as many arrows who will you pick? the hunter with normal full speed, or the ranger witrh full speed and chance of doubleshot?
If you want a tank, who will you pick? Dk with almost useless defencive skills or a GOD like warden that heals with block?

You can argue: but wait locks are Area Control.... Pick mage control skill and paladin's, with a press of a button they control the area! they don't even need to target!
Just as mobility, there are some mechanics that attract players to one side only....

I don't want to lose the focus, this is another topic for another day, lets just keep it on the mobility issue please...

1 minute ago, Vinagre said:

If you want a scout, who will you pick? rogue how walks inv or seeker who run hell as fast?
If you want an Area dps, who will you pick? lock with one week area dps skill or mage with massive area damage?
If you want an Archer who will shot as many arrows who will you pick? the hunter with normal full speed, or the ranger witrh full speed and chance of doubleshot?
If you want a tank, who will you pick? Dk with almost useless defencive skills or a GOD like warden that heals with block?

You know I could turn the table on that as well, don't you?

Just as an example, If I want an AoE stunner I'd pick a Charmer or a Lock. If I want make sure that a crowd of mobs healed me instead of damaging me, I'd pick a Dk more than a warden...

3 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Just as mobility, there are some mechanics that attract players to one side only....

And here where I wanted to bring you. You've just basically agreed on what I said, thing that makes stop commenting and that actually closes the whole purpose of the topic. 

The moral of the story: you pick what you like, and not what's useful ^^ 

This is how the new players think when seeing all of the classes. 

Just now, Higgings said:

You know I could turn the table on that as well, don't you?

Just as an example, If I want an AoE stunner I'd pick a Charmer or a Lock. If I want make sure that a crowd of mobs healed me instead of damaging me, I'd pick a Dk more than a warden...

And here where I wanted to bring you. You've just basically agreed on what I said, thing that makes stop commenting and that actually closes the whole purpose of the topic. 

The moral of the story: you pick what you like, and not what's useful ^^ 

But mobility wise give us anything , i mean anything that can reach the same objective in time. I do not care who gets there and how, as long it reaches the same distance at the same time as Sentinels can do it...

10 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

if you want to revive your team mate in free roaming which do you choose, necro that can also buff damage and summon minion from dead enemies or priest who can make enemy lose their energy quickly

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

if you want to revive your team mate in free roaming which do you choose, necro that can also buff damage and summon minion from dead enemies or priest who can make enemy lose their energy quickly

there are loads of mechanics on both sides, that make it even. The point is the main roles like i said, Area DMG, Scout, Archer dps, Tank. They all got it's better version on Sentinel side, am i wrong?

21 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

how does one define what counts as "main role"

if you think about teamwork in dungeons and massive pvp fights, you have those..

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Porque você joga um trapaceiro e essa classe é um buscador. Duas classes diferentes e únicas que não têm nada a ver um com o outro. 

joke you came here on the forum to think that it's all under control ...

this image is 2 full +10 where the one with 1 weapon hits more than the other using 2 118161628_2656728457884211_5089649922690

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

Ative-o enquanto estiver invisível, antes de atacar 👁 👄 👁

do we play the same game?or are you here to post blunder?

16 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

if you think about teamwork in dungeons and massive pvp fights, you have those..

you dont think damage buffer or revive is important in those

2 hours ago, Vinagre said:

like i said, Area DMG, Scout, Archer dps, Tank.

you didnt even mention healer 

2 minutes ago, Davidgank said:

this image is 2 full +10 where the one with 1 weapon hits more than the other using 2 118161628_2656728457884211_5089649922690

1 axe hits more than 2 daggers, makes sense since daggers are for dps

19 hours ago, Speedom said:

Confie em mim. Você não quer sacrificar uma habilidade ativa por uma habilidade de dreno de mana. O maior problema com o buscador.

I WILL LOSE SELF ATTACK DMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

você nem mencionou curandeiro 

I'm talking about damage class

21 minutes ago, Davidgank said:

this image is 2 full +10 where the one with 1 weapon hits more than the other using 2 

Not my fault if you want to punch a jigsaw with bare hands.

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Não é minha culpa se você quer socar um quebra-cabeça com as mãos nuas.

in this case who wins there and the guy with the bare hands

I think you are interpreting everything wrong

it's a shame warspear online not having decent support

that's why me and my friends are stopping playing!

15 minutes ago, Davidgank said:

in this case who wins there and the guy with the bare hands

I think you are interpreting everything wrong

it's a shame warspear online not having decent support

that's why me and my friends are stopping playing!

I respect yours and your friend's choice. But if you want to fight 1vs1 and lose, you aren't playing the game correctly and this thing has got nothing to do with the game's balance. 

31 minutes ago, Higgings said:

But if you want to fight 1vs1 and lose, you aren't playing the game correctly

i mean, they could be playing it correctly but other player was just better

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

i mean, they could be playing it correctly but other player was just better

No, he's not in any case. Because...

The Game is not meant for 1vs1 

31 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No, he's not in any case. Because...

The Game is not meant for 1vs1 

Master they don't know the real meaning of the word "Balance" they never asked themselves why there is no 1x1 arena.

1 hour ago, Shoujo said:

Master they don't know the real meaning of the word "Balance" they never asked themselves why there is no 1x1 arena.

The only thing I can do is to tell them reasons of why there's not such feature, thing that I've already done. 

14 hours ago, Davidgank said:

118161628_2656728457884211_5089649922690

Ofc, he uses Greatness full set, u don't.
He has a unique skill called Power of Blades, u don't.
He uses Heavy armor, u don't.
He has all the possible passive books for PvP, u don't.

Stop crying like a baby.   

Edited by Whitex

On 8/19/2020 at 3:54 PM, Vinagre said:

So be it, just make equal options in terms of teamwork.

i know you are Meiobobo, but can you at last read before betting we don't suggest how to fix it? If you think Legion got many OP mechanics feel free to speak up in the forum, just please keep into the topic, if u think there is no mobility issue ok just say it straight!

I read every single comment before and I keep my point. And your suggestion is to give similar mechanics to both sides.That doesn't make sense at all once the Legion has better defensive options.The different mechanics and skills are part of the game dynamics.You better learn to explore your strength and stop complaining about your weakness.There was a problem with the mages aura, shield mechanics and with the wardens survivability. We just got this Recent Update.First thing the dev team needs to see is how things will roll from now on.And then and just then, if your pointed "issues" show up relevant enough then they may find a solution. In other case, "copying" stuff makes no sense.That's my point.

1 hour ago, Meiobobo said:

In other case, "copying" stuff makes no sense.

What about DK having a Horse or a War Chariot? It would be a new and special thing, only for him:christmascandy:

#GiveAHorseToTheKnight

On 21/08/2020 at 01:33, Whitex said:

Ofc, ele usa o conjunto completo de Grandeza, você não.
Ele tem uma habilidade única chamada Power of Blades, você não.
Ele usa armadura pesada, você não.
Ele tem todos os livros passivos possíveis para PvP, você não.

Pare de chorar como um bebê.   

Eu tenho todos os books passivos damage, e estou falando sobre as habilidades que a classe adversária tem (buff dmg/ debuff dmg/ shield etc) você deve ser sentinelas por isso as habilidades não te incomoda haha

3 hours ago, Davidgank said:

Eu tenho todos os books passivos damage, e estou falando sobre as habilidades que a classe adversária tem (buff dmg/ debuff dmg/ shield etc) 

And this is why (again) you don't punch a jigsaw with bare hands. 

I dont see how mobility has anything to do with gvg since you cant use skills until crown has been picked up. So if you losing in terms of speed you dont have people with the proper equipment and buffs. While a lot of that responsibility lands on the individual guild members to carry around underwater speed scrolls and smoked marlin for speed boosts its also your job as a member to remind everyone to get them and if they cant for x reason maybe help them obtain some. 

14 hours ago, Raislin said:

I dont see how mobility has anything to do with gvg since you cant use skills until crown has been picked up.

GvGs in general, not only the Mermen's one.

1 minute ago, Davidgank said:

what do you think is best.

Calling someone who can mute the bladedancer before he could active the skill. In other words, get another class who could help you. 

On 8/25/2020 at 12:19 PM, Raislin said:

I dont see how mobility has anything to do with gvg since you cant use skills until crown has been picked up. So if you losing in terms of speed you dont have people with the proper equipment and buffs. While a lot of that responsibility lands on the individual guild members to carry around underwater speed scrolls and smoked marlin for speed boosts its also your job as a member to remind everyone to get them and if they cant for x reason maybe help them obtain some. 

It's not with the crown but on the way of getting the crown and protecting the person who is carrying it

If you cant protect the carrier or cant kill it then its just because your guild is too weak. While theres a few classes that can get to crown faster(when its picked up) on elf side they are mostly classes that are few and far between at least in eu. If anything mc should have the advantage since you probably can pull the crown carrier using ancestors hand or whatever the shield pull skill on allies is that shamans have, at least if it works anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 1:50 PM, Raislin said:

If you cant protect the carrier or cant kill it then its just because your guild is too weak. While theres a few classes that can get to crown faster(when its picked up) on elf side they are mostly classes that are few and far between at least in eu. If anything mc should have the advantage since you probably can pull the crown carrier using ancestors hand or whatever the shield pull skill on allies is that shamans have, at least if it works anyway.

the chance of pulling the carrier with anchestor's hand has been removed with the last update