Solo PvE

Matotuxs

Hello,

I would like to know which characters are best for solo players such as me. I usually like playing RPG games solo and in other games this strategy is pretty manageable. I picked hunter in hopes of clutching it but the more i played the more i realized this is very ineffective to play as a solo player. Especially due to elites having way too much hp for my flimsy crossbow. So instead of finding friends and actually being social i just want to know best solo characters. Or maybe there is an alrernative for the hunter? I would like to know your opinions.

without going full p2w or grinding forever some kind of healer is best, but if you like grinding then i would say warden because it has best survivability

2 hours ago, Cedrak said:

I started as a Warlock years ago, stopped playing many times as I saw I wasn't efficient, then I realized that the class I chose was really dependent of others, then I created a Necromancer and it was a great difference, I could solo map 2 mini bosses at lv 20, I could farm in map 4, all alone. Warlock is still my favorite, but I'll get back to him when I get enough gold to waste.

Any healer that has shield skill or multiple heals is good at it, that why i like necro alot

Even if you’re a free to play plager, you need help from others too. Depending on the population of a server and the timezone, etc. Many rich players, the ones with high number of items and fancy costumes will most likely won’t help you, they’ll just ignore you but there’s a chance they will help with quests for free but some people wants get paid, etc.