Skill Points Bug

olugia0

Question

15 answers to this question

Dear all,

Can someone explain me how to increase skill levels while we only win 1 skill each 2 levels ?

That is something I don't understand...and I find that is a pity...

In fact nobody can reach maximum skills ? It was better before...

Is it a bug ?  :nea:

Thx for your answers

Guest Mioco

Dear all,

Can someone explain me how to increase skill levels while we only win 1 skill each 2 levels ?

That is something I don't understand...and I find that is a pity...

In fact nobody can reach maximum skills ? It was better before...

Is it a bug ?  :nea:

Thx for your answers

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=22036.msg87676#msg87676

OK thank you for your link but I have already read what you have changed and it does not tell me how to get the complete skill points ?

Thx

Hello,

Yes I have understood this but if I understand well, it is impossible to have MAXIMUM points of on each skill ??????

That is strange if there is no meaning to reach it...

Full max skill can't reach atm, since the max level is 18. Wait for next update if the devs not just concentrate on miracle shop items design.

No further improvement on character level atm

Full max skill can't reach atm, since the max level is 18. Wait for next update if the devs not just concentrate on miracle shop items design.

No further improvement on character level atm

Alright but the problem is that if they increase lvls they will add new lvls too.. and if they just add 10skills , we will have to be like lvl 100 to master (lvl 5) everyone. And thats really unprobable....

You can't reach the maximum of everything in each game. Maybe warspear works the same. You just upgrade in the best way you see fit for you, no need to have everything maxed out, it contributes more to the uniqueness of each player what he upgrades and how much.

You can't reach the maximum of everything in each game. Maybe warspear works the same. You just upgrade in the best way you see fit for you, no need to have everything maxed out, it contributes more to the uniqueness of each player what he upgrades and how much.

Alright but thats too hard, we have to be lvl 40 to master our 5skills, and wait im serious, just five skills. In the other games wich they put this system the are many and many other skills. Like to master a skill you need 15pointa and every 5points thhe skill changes by one lvl and graphically effect.. and wait the currently changes the effect, they should change also mana usage. And also give us atleast 2points of mana every lvl ..

Well its ok if they do like in other games, but then do it good: its a game just for us, a work for developers" dont missunderstand this..

Atleast make max level 20, so we get 2 more skill points!

Yeah 20 is a good number than 18 to be max lvl :P

And i think there should be a way to maximice all skills to it's max  lvl, which is lvl 5 atm