Friend temporarily banned, email to support still not answered.

Shitzo

One of my guild members named Allstars was blocked for 7 days when he tried to purchase Miracle coins, he couldn't buy the coins but when he checked on his account he was blocked for 7 days.

Now he has successfully purchased miracle coins on his Warlock and everything is fine.

So as you know the guild tournament rewards are sent to members tomorrow, and he wants the reward on his Rogue but it's not in our guild right now and cannot join since he was blocked for no reason, I guess.

Could you atleast give him a reason why he was blocked? And if there is no problems could you please unblock him before the tournament ends? He has purchased Miracle coins on his Warlock, I don't see how there would be a problem with his Rogue if he did the same way.

He has sent an email 2 days ago but have not received a reply yet, could you please check his email and tell him the reason to why he was blocked or unblock him.

The email he used to send support team was: Ba*****[email protected]

Thanks.

one of my friends account has been blocked and he dont know the reason his char name is goodofwars lvl 20 warlock and he wasnt playing his char since 1-2 week suddenly when he logged it shows that your account has been blocked he sent a tickets and yet its still not answered please try to reply as son as possible

• Developer

One of my guild members named Allstars was blocked for 7 days when he tried to purchase Miracle coins, he couldn't buy the coins but when he checked on his account he was blocked for 7 days.

Now he has successfully purchased miracle coins on his Warlock and everything is fine.

So as you know the guild tournament rewards are sent to members tomorrow, and he wants the reward on his Rogue but it's not in our guild right now and cannot join since he was blocked for no reason, I guess.

Could you atleast give him a reason why he was blocked? And if there is no problems could you please unblock him before the tournament ends? He has purchased Miracle coins on his Warlock, I don't see how there would be a problem with his Rogue if he did the same way.

He has sent an email 2 days ago but have not received a reply yet, could you please check his email and tell him the reason to why he was blocked or unblock him.

The email he used to send support team was: Ba*****[email protected]

Thanks.

Unfortunately, we couldn't recognize that mail.

Please, tell your friend to re-send the ticket.

Thank you.

He will be unblocked in a few hours anyway, so it's kinda pointless.

Thanks anyway, you can close topic.

• Developer

He will be unblocked in a few hours anyway, so it's kinda pointless.

Thanks anyway, you can close topic.

The point is not to wait till user will be unblocked but check the issue and take care about it.

Can't you already do that by investigating his account?

His Rogue is named Allstars, Emerald server.

If you need his email then I'll tell him to send an email to support, thanks again.

• Developer

Can't you already do that by investigating his account?

His Rogue is named Allstars, Emerald server.

If you need his email then I'll tell him to send an email to support, thanks again.

Unblocked it, but to fix that issue we need some more personal info about payment method (to cancel that blocks in future).

Please, tell your friend to send mail to us at [email protected] with mark "To snorlax"

Thank you.