How to get girlfriend in warspear? plz help

fluguyy

for the three years i have been playing warspear i have tried so hard to get a gf in game. y is it so hard? :'( is it cuz im not +10 and dont spam mcoin? plz help me and give me advice, i wanna e date so bad but no girls seem to like me....  or should i go for guys? they seem easy, im black and my ****is big.. im so confused, this never happens in real life, plz help

for the three years i have been playing warspear i have tried so hard to get a gf in game. y is it so hard? :'( is it cuz im not +10 and dont spam mcoin? plz help me and give me advice, i wanna e date so bad but no girls seem to like me....  or should i go for guys? they seem easy, im black and my ****is big.. im so confused, this never happens in real life, plz help

be gay at warspear and go find gf in real life  :crazy: if they actually like u :crazy:

You can buy kitty charmer for 20 min i think enough for once and worth x 3 if you have premature ejaculation issues.

Or save money of minions and try get +10 and you will be in someone girl "list" if you know what i mean xD

I'll tell you what, it isn't easier at all to get girlfriend in real life.

First of all, go into it with purpose of becoming friends, not a couple. Online, there aren't many differences between these two.

While you might want to go for fucking immediately, take things slow, it could scare ladies. Remember, most people playing MMOs are 14-17 year old.

Act like a cool and nice guy, don't focus only on impressing her, talk about pointless stuff, joke (but not too much), et cetera. Don't be a barnacle, give her some space.

If you are that desperate, don't hesitate to say on trade chat "will pay 10k/day for being my gf".

This advice comes from someone who had few online girlfriends, and was online girlfriend of few guys.

If you want to go for guys, I can scribble you a quick guide too.

First of all, go into it with purpose of becoming friends, not a couple. Online, there aren't many differences between these two.

While you might want to go for fucking immediately, take things slow, it could scare ladies. Remember, most people playing MMOs are 14-17 year old.

Act like a cool and nice guy, don't focus only on impressing her, talk about pointless stuff, joke (but not too much), et cetera. Don't be a barnacle, give her some space.

If you are that desperate, don't hesitate to say on trade chat "will pay 10k/day for being my gf".

This advice comes from someone who had few online girlfriends, and was online girlfriend of few guys.

Ughhh

Flu, i wanna be ur gf ;D

While you might want to go for ducking immediately, take things slow, it could scare ladies. Remember, most people playing MMOs are 14-17 year old.

fluu u must see this  :lol:

You can buy kitty charmer for 20 min i think enough for once and worth x 3 if you have premature ejaculation issues.

Or save money of minions and try get +10 and you will be in someone girl "list" if you know what i mean xD

67999_.jpg

Call cherrybia she can tell you how to get a girlfriend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm.. let me post , from the moment that anonymous guy typed my nickname.

How to get a gf ?

There are no rules ... you just find someone , when u don't expect to find the "special" person and all comes by itself.

It doesn't exist the perfect person , or either the perfect person for you , but when you care of somebody ,you find accomodations for make it works. Becouse when you are in love , seeing the person you love happy , is what count the most.

Ugly , Pretty , poor or rich is just bullshit. And you can't follow a plan to "obtein" a gf.

Love is magic and international , doesnt knows economy ,race ...

Be yourself , thats all can i say. When you will find a girl whos appreciate you , for you u really are , well , she will be the perfect one.

Good luck!

OMG  :shok: wtf is that? at first glance I thought it was a wet chihuahua :shok: then I got a lil closer and looks like one of those pug dogs.

WTF!!!!

i try all u guys advice and i still fail :sorry:  they all say ur not 10 noob! or no u poor ♥♥♥♥♥♥ black man......oh well i guess i will try guys now :lol:

i try all u guys advice and i still fail :sorry:  they all say ur not 10 noob! or no u poor ♥♥♥♥er black man......oh well i guess i will try guys now :lol:

forever alone.... :tease: :lol:

What is it saying? No one gives a shit except some kids who just got into sex on internet? This is freaking hilarious!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

What is it saying? No one gives a shit except some kids who just got into sex on internet? This is freaking hilarious!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

yah

Also some girls dont like to get a ingame relationship. Also i see indeed that much guys are desperated. They will start too quick to dare to say "can we be best friends?" "can u be my gf?" while i even dont know them. I have a best friend what is special for me. And i have already a gf who also play this game (yes im bi) and then even guys try to persuade me to be his gf what dont happen ofcourse. So Then there are some ways what happen after it:

Or they start stalking u everyday.

Or they going hate u and telling lies and nonsense on chat about u fow some hours/days/weeks.

Or they going tell bad and lies things to ur date.

So indeed.. Dont be desperated cuz much girls even guys in this game already think that much guys are desperated.

Hmmm.. let me post , from the moment that anonymous guy typed my nickname.

How to get a gf ?

There are no rules ... you just find someone , when u don't expect to find the "special" person and all comes by itself.

It doesn't exist the perfect person , or either the perfect person for you , but when you care of somebody ,you find accomodations for make it works. Becouse when you are in love , seeing the person you love happy , is what count the most.

Ugly , Pretty , poor or rich is just bullshit. And you can't follow a plan to "obtein" a gf.

Love is magic and international , doesnt knows economy ,race ...

Be yourself , thats all can i say. When you will find a girl whos appreciate you , for you u really are , well , she will be the perfect one.

Good luck!

nice :good: ;D pm me xD im reapersex Us-sapphire :blush: ;D

Can u be my gf? :blush: :give_rose:  Me love you long time ;D

:shok:.... I know u jk but i have a date already and i stay with her  :blush: