Apostle of Saurian

Reviver

Опубликованное фото

Apostle of Saurian

Oval orange roundel in the midst of blood belt symbolize infinity power source what ladle Apostle of Saurian.Yellow, red and violet that is colors of volcano. Magma one can included to the elements force. Unsafe sappearance is intended to frighten enemies. Horns confer uperiority over others mammals. Thorns on arms give back fight and fear. Through boots Apostle strengthen its vitality power. Eyes glitter, well something to think about when you must stand face to face with that hero.

(Sorry for my "good" english, i don't have time for translate that text and this words)

Image been created in paint.NET and been uploaded in imgur.com

For... snorlx or developer...

pls cheak again... I'm afraid if same person use other id for make other new costum.( so they can get dobel price if win). becouse im very wonder why. and why newbie can use color in front and change the size.. not only just that... look the image this ppl upload... did you feel something awkward??? did u see?? this newbie make it like pro.. id ... pls chek it again...

sorry my bad engglis ....

but only just fair :)

Strój ładny ale prosze zmień ten baniak bo nw czemu mi łeb krowy przypomina a nie smoka :| czasu jeszcze ciut masz. Pozatym chyba żadnych zastrzeżeń.

Muszę się z tobą zgodzić, że ma "łeb jak baniak" patrząc z profilu i od tyłu, ale nie mam pomysłu jak to naprawić. Sam jestem zadowolony z tego czegoś w 65%, pozostałą negatywną cześć daje sama głowa. Bawiłem się z tym pixel artem przez 5 dni, przeznaczając dziennie 1 godzinę, więc nie wiem, czy mnie rozumiesz, ale nie mam chyba sił na poprawki...  :lol:

I read "Apostle of Sauron" at first  ;D

Cool costume, there really aren't any dragon/lizard costumes yet so this would be a nice addition  ;)

Good luck for the contest!

Ninja Owl and Ladygi thank you for solace  :lol:

I am pleased and amaused cool opinion. Now I feel positive energy.

Опубликованное фото

This is first version paper sketch Apostle of Sauian, I know it's crazy and differ that official work. In those days it remind lizard.

• 1 month later...