[2020.08.17] Warspear Online 8.4.2 Update: Preview

Peony

Well, let's go! First of all I would like to thank you for these improvements, but I don't clearly see a benefit at all. I wanted to know more about the wizard: Many say that this class is very strong in group situations and their area damage skills, in fact, are right .But removing attributes that make the class so coveted is too big for a correction without warning. It is arguable the fact that the game has an overload of wizards, but from the moment you reduce energy regeneration and its accuracy in the "Eye of the dragon" skill and Simply destroy the differential of the classes with shield, the "Ethereal barrier" ability "it becomes a simple shield. I wanted more answers about the future situation of the class.I propose a simple but effective solution for these two skills: The "Eye of the Dragon" ability could be modified in the energy question using a percentage of the damage of the person using the skill and in terms of accuracy, it would be interesting to have a chance to increase it and with the development of the skill, the chances increase. As the barrier, it would be simpler to increase the number of skills for her to activate.Since now, I thank you for the improvements and I hope you will return this message.

Edited by Resistido
Please, use normal sized letters

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

And some got buffed even more...cough cough *BDs* cough cough. 

😅

Lets hope that buff is a inside joke from GM, because if that's a real thought out idea, then rip all other classes against the always overpowered bd. 😂😂

Okay, but what about the paladin's shield? The ability absorbs a lot of damage, unmatched by any other support class. In the merman event, when someone takes the crown and receives the paladin's ability, it is much more difficult to get the crown back than any other legion support. It is also worth remembering that paladin, wizard, BD and explorer have movement advantages in GVG while the legion side does not have equivalent skills.

1 hour ago, simond93d74 said:

Arcos : de 2,8 segundos a 3,3.

Bestas : de 3,3 segundos a 3,9

os usuários do arco não são op, pls não nerf

O intervalo do arco tá muito grande.... Não faz sentido demorar tanto assim pra atacar de arco... A besta até da pra entender.

1 hour ago, Fernando Everson said:

Qual motivo reduzir a velocidade de movimento, sendo que o Hunter tem skill de buff dano, e anda normalmente?

Boa pergunta

Mayb u should write which skills r buffed and nerfed next time lmao, juz straight to the points. Smh reading this long skills description

2 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

Extremely arrogant of you to say such things when you clearly have no knowledge of what people are actually 'crying' about. For example let's take Mage, Eye has been nerfed 3 times now in a span of 7 months which is just ridiculous and the fact that the Barrier activates every 5 sec, which basically means, no more solo bosses for mage like bd does easily. This is what people are mad about, nerfing mages most important skills. Please refrain from judging what people are 'crying about'. 

Well yes no more f**ing solo bosses . We are playing mmorpg game without healers. You are damager class and at the same time he wants it tank. You are being extremely arrogant. What are you talking about.

6 hours ago, Peony said:

Внутренние силы.png Inner Forces

Changed skill mechanics.

Lowers incoming damage by 2% for each 12-10-8-6% of missing health

so these 2% will increase in each loss of health  or will keep just 2% 😕

8 minutes ago, King Death said:

Okay, but what about the paladin's shield? The ability absorbs a lot of damage, unmatched by any other support class. In the merman event, when someone takes the crown and receives the paladin's ability, it is much more difficult to get the crown back than any other legion support. It is also worth remembering that paladin, wizard, BD and explorer have movement advantages in GVG while the legion side does not have equivalent skills.

will broke the class.

I don’t agree by nerfing warlock it is already the most useless class, paper low dmg and resist stuns at least don’t increase the cd of zone of weakness because it was the only decent skill of wlock...:cryingpumpkin:

Wlock is not even good as a nerfed mage :jesus1:

olho do Dragão não tem necessidade toma nerf dnv 25%de precisão não afeta nada pros  mc  mais pros mago pve sim ...sobre a mana vocês rezeduz a regeneração e nos ajustes passados vocês aumenta consumo das habilidade  vocês tem que ver membro isso pois isso vai prejudica muito 

21 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Well yes no more f**ing solo bosses . We are playing mmorpg game without healers. You are damager class and at the same time he wants it tank. You are being extremely arrogant. What are you talking about.

Dont even, if a mage is high enough amped (like mine) then yes I should be able to solo most bosses like all other high amoed chars, however now we probably cant and this annoys me because mage wont be able too solo unlike most other classes, regardless of their amp and you need to understand me and alot of other mages have spent ALOT time and gold getting to 9+. So dont make such remarks unless you have something concrete to back it up. 

6 hours ago, Peony said:

Mage

аура огня.png Aura of Fire

The skill’s damage no longer interacts with items’ “Stun” bonus.

эфир барьер.png Ethereal Barrier

Changed skill mechanics.

Upon receiving damage of 25-20-15-10% of maximum health points within 1 second, the mage receives a defensive barrier for 6-7-8-9 seconds, absorbing 100% damage from following attacks within 0.1-0.2-0.3-0.4 seconds.

The effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds.

перегрузка.png Overload

Changed skill mechanics.

Now every time after using any skill, the character will receive a temporary buff. After gaining 5 buffs the character receives the “Overload” positive effect. With the next successful autoattack the target will receive the effect dealing damage over time and lowering movement speed.

Duration of the effect — 8 seconds, damage is equal to 30-40-50-60% every 2 seconds.

глаз дракона.png Dragon Eye

Changed the values of bonuses Attack speed and Accuracy on all skill levels. From 10-15-20-25% to 7-10-13-18%.

Changed the amount of restored energy on autoattacks. From 3-5-7-10% of maximum to 2-3-4-5%.

Developers’ commentary: Mage is one of the most powerful combat classes and needed some adjustment. We’ve reworked passive skills and slightly reduced bonuses of the most popular expert skill.

i cant believe this !! nerf mages again ??!

barrier not gonna work until losing 10% of maximum hp ?? that means barrier not gonna work at arena at all only vs high dmg class who hits like 750+ dmg per hit. barrier now needs 5 seconds to activate again is a really long time.

dragon eye getting more nerf mages already suffering from lack of energy. reducing energy gain from auto attack by 50% isnt a "slightly reduce".

changing 2 skills mechanics and nerfing another 2 skills is too much i guess after all nerfs at previous updates in past.

😬la hemorragia más tiempo de espera es enserio, osea no mete casi nada de daño y le aumentan el tiempo de uso? Están volviendo inútil querer tener esa habilidad 5/5, y el último deseo era mucho más útil cuando te hacía inmortal, triste la nerfeada con el barbaro

Esse nerf do mago foi desnecessario na parte de nerfa pela segunda vez a skill olho do dragao, o nerf da barreira ate da pra compreender mago nao vai solar porra nenhuma, agr diminuir a precisao do mago ainda mais, tao querendo acabar com a classe, e sem contar vom o nerf q deram no mago na att passada aumentaram o uso de mana nas skills, ao menos reajustem ageitem o mago, o mago nao vai servir pra porra nenhuma, ng ja nao da pt em mago e com isso vai ser pior, e o wd? Vejo muitos wd passando sufoco pra tanka com heal e ainda usam muitos pots hp entao esse nerf no tank é desnecessario.

1 hour ago, coldeher said:

Goodjob in making game more dead 😍😍!! And more stable . Gzzz 😍😍😍

you said basically the same thing 3 times and 4th one has something added and only 1 of them was hidden

1 hour ago, rogerrogi said:

It's not true he is one of the most powerful combat class... Its not true you slightly reduced bonuses - 50% mana reg from eye is not slightly.

Have you ever thought of enchanting you characteres with harmony crystals?

Nossa. Espero que me dêem ouvidos... é sobre essa habilidade "Frenesi" do rogue. Prestem atençao, por favor. É uma habilidade totalmente injusta, mesmo com a alteraçao, pelos seguintes pontos:

1- é uma habilidade que simplesmente aumenta a chance de dar hit crítico. Ela nao aumenta crítico, nao diz que depois de x auto-hits é certeza de pelo menos 1 crítico... nao. Só aumenta as chances e mais nada, ou seja, vc pode ativar e nao dar sequer 1 hit critico.

2- O Dano recebido é muito alto!!! Além da habilidade nao dar a garantia de que o usuário dê um hit crítico, é 100% de certeza que os seus adversarios irão lhe provocar mais dano. Em outras palavras, é como se qualquer outro personagem ou mob tivesse um up de atack de 20% em cima do rogue automáticamente quando o rogue ativa a habilidade (pelo menos na habilidade lvl 1) o que daí ja se torna desleal.

3- embora a dano diminua com o estudo da habilidade, as duas questoes acima continuam, e ainda, é quase que inviável o uso dessa habilidade, por haverem outras que sao prioridades.. logo, ela está destinada a ser lvl 1 em quase todos os rogues, sendo igual a 20% de atack a mais pra outros players e mobs em cima dessa classe. 

Por conta disso, o mais sensato seria simplesmente remover todo esse dano recebido em troca no uso de uma habilidade de que nao dá a garantia de funcionamento, ou junto a ela, aumentar os ataques do personagem, similar a do seeker, ou a cada 3 segundos passados o auto ataque aumenta aumenta 7%, 9%, 12%, 15%, e assim, reduz mais o dano recebido pra no maximo 15%. Porque como está é desleal, sem condiçoes e mais uma skill jogada no lixo pra quem comprou e tinha esperança de usar. 

Rogues  now with 2 stun + gouge + healing, sounds dangerous,
starting because they only need 1 (or maybe none) to kill another player (maybe it works against characters with tank role, although it doesn't help much).
in pve I do not think it is very useful (healing yes) especially with big bosses.

the paladin hmm, 2% seems very little (maybe that amount is perfect, I don't know) at least the paladin will have some support for himself, (not counting the sacred shield, since it only works in the company of another player / npc / minion)

the mage seems to be having a hard time  :panda8:(is better to wait for the test server to judge)

I did not understand the change on exacerbation  xD explain pls:suspicious1:

7 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

Dont even, if a mage is high enough amped (like mine) then yes I should be able to solo most bosses like all other high amoed chars, however now we probably cant and this annoys me because mage wont be able too solo unlike most other classes, regardless of their amp and you need to understand me and alot of other mages have spent ALOT time and gold getting to 9+. So dont make such remarks unless you have something concrete to back it up. 

Yeah  mages spent a lot time but we other heroes dont. Your hero literally the most broken charachter since the expert skills comes out and you crying about the nerfs

7 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Yeah  mages spent a lot time but we other heroes dont. Your hero literally the most broken charachter since the expert skills comes out and you crying about the nerfs

Here we go again 'crying', so you think its fair to change it and now make it that high amped mages cant solo crao while other classes who are not same amped can? 

Nice update dev, can't wait to test it. I'm hoping more skill to rework in the future, especially skills that always got resisted in PvE :ping4:.

And also rework forsaken innate skill that give 3 point of mana regen. It's not really useful if you compared it with other innate skill that give % point

Wow. I hope you will listen to me ... it's about this rogue "Frenzy" ability. Pay attention, please. It is a totally unfair skill, even with the change, for the following points: 1- it is a skill that simply increases the chance of making a critical hit. It does not increase criticism, it does not say that after x auto-hits it is sure of at least 1 critic ... It only increases the chances and nothing else, that is, you can activate and not even give 1 critical hit. 2- The damage received is very high !!! In addition to the ability not to guarantee that the user will make a critical hit, it is 100% sure that your opponents will do more damage. In other words, it is as if any other character or mob has a 20% atack up on the rogue automatically when the rogue activates the ability (at least in the lvl 1 skill) which then becomes disloyal. 3- although the damage decreases with the study of the skill, the two questions above continue, and still, it is almost impossible to use this skill, as there are others that are priorities .. therefore, it is destined to be lvl 1 in almost all the rogues, being equal to 20% more atack for other players and mobs over this class. Because of this, the most sensible thing would be to simply remove all this damage received in exchange for using a skill that does not guarantee the operation, or with it, increase the character's attacks, similar to the seeker's, or every 3 seconds later the auto attack increases 7%, 9%, 12%, 15%, and thus reduce the damage received to a maximum of 15%. Because as it is, it is unfair, without conditions and another skill thrown in the trash for those who bought it and hoped to use it

Edited by Jcbreff
edited to be readable

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

does it have a limit on number of players it effects? or 1 zone can stop a whole army? at 4/4 it reduces 80%def and aoe silence is op in wars

overall ill test and judge the rest in test server thank you for all nice update bq1.gif1st time i read all text in a news update i liked the commentary 

4 players in 1/4, maybe 7 in 4/4

3 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

Here we go again 'crying', so you think its fair to change it and now make it that high amped mages cant solo crao while other classes who are not same amped can? 

You joined the healers club welcome then. Mine +9 priest doesnt do anything too

2 hours ago, Magnetzin said:

Bom dia, faz 2 anos que sou ativo nesse jogo, a classe escolhida foi mago, infelizmente no meu ponto de vista estragaram a classe, não sei se continuo com a classe ou se desisto.. nós magos éramos poucos solicitados nas TOWERS, agora vai ser bem pior, unica coisa que nos sobressaimos era no pvp, e estão estragando isso tb, estão favorecendo a aliança legião(ganharam buffs etc), enfim minha opinião é vocês apagar de vez a classe(mago).... parabéns pela merda que vão fazer...

Eae man...tudo bem? Sentiu um pouquinho o que é ser mc?

2 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

You joined the healers club welcome then. Mine +9 priest doesnt do anything too

Priest are op in arena and trust me priest have saved my ass many many times, they are fine. 

7 hours ago, Peony said:

поддержка стихии.png Elemental Backing

The summoned monster now uses the character’s parameters “Critical hit”, “Accuracy”, “Penetration”, “Resilience” and “Ferocity”.

Developers’ commentary: The druid remains one of the most resilient characters and the  Elemental Backing skill immediately became one of the most popular skills among top level players. Sometimes the skill was even too effective.

cant wait to see how hard it will hit now with full ferocity 1k mdmg druids...

Just now, Imaybepro said:

Priest are op in arena and trust me priest have saved my ass many many times, they are fine. 

Every +9 arena hero op. In pve there is no difference between 300 magic priest and 1000magic priest. They serve only two purposes in pve , clicking aura skill and revive. 

*Change idea*

@Akasha @snorlax @Peony

Инстинкт атаки.png Attack Instinct

Skill only works when using a 2-handed weapon.

Changed damage to additional targets. From 50-60-70-80% of physical power to 20-25-35-50%.

Duration of the effect and cooldown stays the same. 20-25-30-40 seconds.

I feel like 2-handed weapons don't have any use at the moment and it would make sense that 2-handed weapons would hit more enemies. 

I agree that the skill is now a bit too powerful in certain scenarios but decreasing the effect duration will make it useless. 

3 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Every +9 arena hero op. In pve there is no difference between 300 magic priest and 1000magic priest. They serve only two purposes in pve , clicking aura skill and revive. 

Yet in pve they are still one of the best healers in my opinion, my problem now is that Mages are getting too nerfed yet something overpowered like Bd is getting buffed like wtf lmao. 

@Akasha sobre a habilidade do dk (proteção sanguínea) ela merecia um buff sem tempo que dura pois e uma habilidade defensiva muito boa porem dura apenas 8 seg 4/4 (reduz 50% do dano) na minha visão a habilidade poderia ficar assim (reduz 30% ou 35% do dano injetado e dura 20seg) mas como eu não sei muito sobre balanceamento isso pode ser algo nada a ver 

gostaria de saber oque você @Akasha e os desenvolvedores acham sobre uma habilidade "proteção sanguínea"  :Hã:

tem chances dessa habilidade receber algum buff nessa att?: kawaii:

Edited by BLIZZARDHYDRA
esqueci de marca a Akasha