[2020.08.17] Warspear Online 8.4.2 Update: Preview

Peony

9 hours ago, necrotp1 said:

Wow wow wow... hold on... with what now? Low hp? Ulalah... how do I say this... aren't you forgetting something? (Heal+max hp increase skill"that is another heal+THE SHIELD, yeah, you know what I'm talking about)

Paladin have truble to deal with dmg, even with a shield and heal skill, get a paladin and try to tank something, u will see. priest have shield and health this no make him a tank. All tank have skill to reduce dmg and without a nice one i will be forgotten

Lol gm why always seeng warden is op... and why ranger take more time 8 to 10 thier cd on powerful shot...

Its not fair...

Look on  rogue merciles atttck its only take 6 sec on thier skill....may be u should study all skill cd on all chatlracter

Warden 2 times u get nerfed .. its nor fair, gudbye ws i hate to play this game now, GM not study all skill but instead choose only the the character they want to be down...

I see Legion have a high perspective on PvP and GvG more than PvE. When I ask for Seekers to get a dodge, many Rogues are like "you have a shield that increases dmg" 

But your stealth does?

Rogues: we want movement speed like Seekers.

But you said you don't want Seekers to not be another Rogues.

Rogues now have 2 stuns, sleep, healing combo, explosive dmg and now you want movement speed. Rogues cd are shorter too with dodge buffed up to 4% more.😆

Gosh everyone cracks me up. Nobody talks about Necro and Priest for PvP and GvG, or people who focus on PvE more than anything. Don't worry kiddos, you'll be the next class nobody can kill. Just remembered the impacts for PvE players.

10 hours ago, Speedom said:

Tch, you are one of them. If you didn't know, Paladins have the lowest hp of all tanks. I'm referring to paladin passive skill. Yes, prayer is a great skill, but this is about the changes they made. Why you bringing in a new topic dawg?

So these changes don't affect the current existing skills/build?

1 hour ago, IdioGM said:

Lol gm why always seeng warden is op... and why ranger take more time 8 to 10 thier cd on powerful shot...

Its not fair...

Look on  rogue merciles atttck its only take 6 sec on thier skill....may be u should study all skill cd on all chatlracter

Stop comparing two different classes. This doesn't make sense whatsoever. If you want to play the Rogue Class, it's enough for you to create one. 

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

I see Legion have a high perspective on PvP and GvG more than PvE. When I ask for Seekers to get a dodge, many Rogues are like "you have a shield that increases dmg" 

But your stealth does?

Rogues now have 2 stuns, sleep, healing combo, explosive dmg and now you want movement speed. Rogues cd are shorter too with dodge buffed up to 4% more.😆

A kinda harsh way to say that, but I partially agree. 

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

Nobody talks about Necro and Priest for PvP and GvG, or people who focus on PvE more than anything

Nobody really likes to play them really, people find it not so fun to constantly spam heal and shields, btw necro and priest shields need change from like 4 years but they are forgotten as for the pve nobody talks cuz people are more busy talking how they can own xx chars or witch char is more broken in pvp.

2 hours ago, mustboyyep said:

Paladin have truble to deal with dmg, even with a shield and heal skill, get a paladin and try to tank something, u will see. priest have shield and health this no make him a tank. All tank have skill to reduce dmg and without a nice one i will be forgotten

hm... in my opinion if you are talking about basic skills only maybe you're right, but adding the experts that you already have at your disposal that's another story and I think that pala only needs an area agro skill, that I agree. but in terms of durability, look around, if you cant tank its you build (in terms of durability) I can assure you, and that you said that pala as the lowest hp do I need to send prints here from palas with 10k+ hp? 

Warlock mains, whether you love to focus PvP or if your like myself and you thrive in PvE, can you find any real reason why Shadow sphere nerfs should be put in place? I sure cant. Understanding the class is easy, its a control mage thats built around cooldown reduction and timing. For those that believe weakness zone was too OP I wont disagree. It was a bit too much and I wont argue the fact that Weakness zone needed nerfing. But nerfing Warlocks main damage skill? I dont understand why and Ive love some insight on why people believe that Shadow sphere needs to be nerfed. After playing on the test server last night using my full nadir set, level 30 +10 staff potted, sitting on 1297 magic power my top crit was only 6k which is low. That was on a dummy. On live servers on Dummy Ive crit for 9k with only a pot aswell. Now I know what most of you are thinking when you see the fact that 1 skill can crit so high, but its not really how the skill works. The less mana I have the lower it hits which is what makes the skill so unique, making warlocks focus harder on when to use shadow sphere dependent on the mana regen you have and the total mana pool you have made these numbers drop. If the damage on shadow sphere will be a solid 2.5k flat damage (which it was on test server) then Im pretty sure I wouldnt be able to keep up in damage at bosses which would mean 99% of the time unless Im in an achievement party that I wont be able to be a main DPS warlock.

I think generally the nerfs to weakness zone were 100% fair I dont disagree, the changes to Exhaust are really useless to any warlock player that doesnt use the skill as a prio skill and Stone skin well I hardly cared about the skill anyway more used it to change gear while at sea bosses. 

I think I just need some explanation as to why you guys think Shadow sphere needs nerfing? 

43 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Nobody really likes to play them really, people find it not so fun to constantly spam heal and shields, btw necro and priest shields need change from like 4 years but they are forgotten as for the pve nobody talks cuz people are more busy talking how they can own xx chars or witch char is more broken in pvp.

I've personally informed admins about this little change. Let's hope for a positive response.

33 minutes ago, Numbawun said:

I think I just need some explanation as to why you guys think Shadow sphere needs nerfing? 

Lol Warlocks doesn't deal damage before the update, now any +1 Rogue can deal more damage than a +10 Warlock 👁👄👁 RIP PvE Warlocks

If they also buffed Pool Of Darkness or if the increased damage of Exhaust Life was good, ok, but the damage of Exhaust Life literally doesn't changed

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, necrotp1 said:

So these changes don't affect the current existing skills/build?

Depending on how the player's style. Maybe; maybe not.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

A kinda harsh way to say that, but I partially agree. 

Sorry about that. I have a really skin.

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Lol Warlocks doesn't deal damage before the update, now any +1 Rogue can deal more damage than a +10 Warlock 👁👄👁 RIP PvE Warlocks

Unfortunately people who dont play warlocks dont understand how frustrated I get when I see the fact that Warlocks arent good at DPS to begin with but to make it worse its like trying to kill off the player base. All warlocks needed was a simple Stone body change and a Exhaust change. The nerfs to Weakness zone are whatever to me but god removing the key damage skill to warlocks isnt the way to go. Thats my opinion anyway, and I have a feeling a lot of people think the same 

3 minutes ago, Numbawun said:

Unfortunately people who dont play warlocks dont understand how frustrated I get when I see the fact that Warlocks arent good at DPS to begin with but to make it worse its like trying to kill off the player base. All warlocks needed was a simple Stone body change and a Exhaust change. The nerfs to Weakness zone are whatever to me but god removing the key damage skill to warlocks isnt the way to go. Thats my opinion anyway, and I have a feeling a lot of people think the same 

People doesn't understand that nerfing 25% of the damage of Shadow Sphere is like removing 10s of the lifetime of Charmer's Bird

BD spear trust list.

1.BD is debuff king. Using Sap skill
2.BD is parry king. Using parry skill
3.BD is dmg king. Using auto40%& sonic
4.BD is resist king. Using new skill
5.BD is fast move king. Using rush skill

Also BD got aoe stun too.

Bd nerf must list
1. Sap reduce remove speed 

: this will make -20attack speed
2. Rush remove stun or resist
3. Need less all dmg
4. Newskill cd must 30s

Warspear have 2 god class.

Paladin (shield) & BD (just king)

Both party can kill easy MC 5~7ppl...

Must neft both.

1597781734161_(1).png

Edited by Imedia

10 minutes ago, Imedia said:

BD spear trust list.

1.BD is debuff king. Using Sap skill
2.BD is parry king. Using parry skill
3.BD is dmg king. Using auto40%& sonic
4.BD is resist king. Using new skill
5.BD is fast move king. Using rush skill

Also BD got aoe stun too.

Bd nerf must list
1. Sap remove speed
2. Rush remove stun or resist
3. Need less all dmg
4. Newskill cd must 30s

Warspear have 2 god class.

Paladin (shield) & BD (just king)

Both party can kill MC 5~7kill easy

1597781734161.png

Remove that much resistence they've got and I'm more than fine with the other stuff, included the damage; a class in PvP shall be counterable by exploiting its weak points... hard to do, if that class has got no weak points. 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Screenshot_20200819_165123_com.aigrind.warspear.test.jpg

Android 4.1 or higher. Already uninstalled and reinstalled. :unknw:

6 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Screenshot_20200819_165123_com.aigrind.warspear.test.jpg

Android 4.1 or higher. Already uninstalled and reinstalled. :unknw:

It means that they are not yet opened. 

Only links have been shared so far. I fear we shall wait for a bit more 😕

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Remove that much resistence they've got and I'm more than fine with the other stuff, included the damage; a class in PvP shall be counterable by exploiting its weak points... hard to do, if that class has got no weak points. 

Devs are trying to cover up weak points...atleast every skill reworking update says so

6 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Devs are trying to cover up weak points...atleast every skill reworking update says so

They're called weak points for a reason... 🤨

On 8/17/2020 at 6:50 AM, Peony said:

Внутренние силы.png Inner Forces

Changed skill mechanics.

Lowers incoming damage by 2% for each 12-10-8-6% of missing health.

Habilidade ate interessaste porem;

Esta Habilidade esta sem o seu visual, E tem um bug de quando voce upa a habilidade voce toma mais dano de mobs segue no video o bug onde o mob me bate 650 com a habilidade no nivel 1/4 e depois o o mesmo mob me bate 750 com a habilidade 4/4

Hi devs after testing 2nd stage of test server i found an intresting bug about exacerbation seekers skill.

When i first log i hit 891 to a player with the same stats and others and after a few minute i hit 1054 normally now with the same exact stats, this bug i found also on the first stage where i hit lesser when just playing for a few minute. Can u explain me how or why this happen? thanks 

5 hours ago, Speedom said:

But your stealth does?

Gosh everyone cracks me up. Nobody talks about Necro and Priest for PvP and GvG, or people who focus on PvE more than anything. Don't worry kiddos, you'll be the next class nobody can kill. Just remembered the impacts for PvE players.

its sad when one class covers them all in the PvE ground, makes the wholegame braindead. on my opinion PvE should make in way u choose the right team  with tank + dmg + heals for defeat a dungeon, not all 5 with same class that basicaly does the dg like bruh

5 hours ago, IdioGM said:

Its not fair...

Warden 2 times u get nerfed .. its nor fair, gudbye ws i hate to play this game now, GM not study all skill but instead choose only the the character they want to be down...

are you quitting because warden will be able to be killed in dungeons unless they start get healers?

Nerfar a barreira do mago eu até entendo, mas pq nerfar o olho, tirar a fonte de precisão e regen de mana de uma classe q depende desses bônus é sacanagem pow.

Edited by Elberth Felipe

5 hours ago, Speedom said:

But your stealth does?

I absolutely agree. Pvp-arena system already trash. Why would we enter arena which no one attacking each other. All toxic trash people occupying top 50 in every server. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I have been asking this since they gave a separate resist skill to bd in the first place, 

probably devs should see how broken that is.

there are many skills with elf that needed some balance but for now I would suggest only 3 classes:

bd: they can do without that resist on the rush given the fact that they have a separate resist skill. That skills gives agro and some stun is perfectly fine.

pala shield: should be given absorption limit and needs to be shortened. Or should be allowed a counter with retribution just like barbarian stone skin. 

Druid: this class is the most broken on elf side with 4 heal skills, probably should lower the heal amount and self healing from secret links. As it is supposedly a support class with 3 more healing skills: basic skill healing dew, barrier and patronage, 

Eu fiz 3 comentarios anteriores e um no topico Russo, pra ver se alguem respondia, mas ate agora nada. Por favor, a Skill frenesi do rogue é uma skill morta. Por favor, alterem a mecanica dela se possivel, removam isso de aumentar a chance de critico e a precisao e o dano recebido, a classe nao precisa disso. É uma skill que faz com que os adversarios batam com mais força na classe rogue. Nao queremos skill apelona, só queremos uma skill que possamos usar!! Até dei umas ideias, se voltarem algumas paginas, mas sério, é uma skill pros outros, nao para os rogues.  

If you (devs) still want 25% less damage at Shadow Sphere, at least cancel the mana dependence on the damage, because the way it is now, you just killed the only damage of Warlock, and giving mana regen on it or buffing Exhaust isn't a way to compensate it.

What do you guys want? A class that is 100% PvP?

It doesn't deal damage in PvE and now, anyone with a small % of Resist can counter Warlock, especially BD.

Please, let Warlock be the way it is on original server, just nerf Zone of Weakness.

Edited by Khrone

On 8/18/2020 at 5:31 PM, Curapika7 said:

Onde posso dar sugestões sobre o server test?

Olá,

deixe suas sugestões qui: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/189294-20200819-reviews-e-testes-da-atualização-842/

Você também pode ler sobre Mudanças após os testes da atualização 8.4.2. estágio II, no anúncio abaixo. Eu vou tentar mantê-lo atualizado 🙏

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

If you (devs) still want 25% less damage at Shadow Sphere, at least cancel the mana dependence on the damage, because the way it is now, you just killed the only damage of Warlock, and giving mana regen on it or buffing Exhaust isn't a way to compensate it.

What do you guys want? A class that is 100% PvP?

It doesn't deal damage in PvE and now, anyone with a small % of Resist can counter Warlock, especially BD.

Please, let Warlock be the way it is on original server, just nerf Zone of Weakness.

Alright, hmm. I will forward your thoughts to our devs. Thank you! 🙏

By the way, you have been reading the Russian forum more than I have. So please, if you have any extra information to add to the topic "Mudanças após os testes da atualização 8.4.2. estágio II", you can help Brazilians by sharing it there, because I may have missed something (e.g. your comment on ranger's skill "Vai continuar a mesma coisa, mas em vez de aumentar 25% do dano físico, só vai aumentar 25% do dano do auto-ataque") and then would you kindly quote/link the source of the information there?

I'd be so grateful for that, meaning, I will reward you somehow for your great help! :vp-love:

Good, transforming BrB into an immortal class. Barbarian the class that has more life, now with 40% of his life activates a defense that decreases 90% of the damage, congratulations! A barbarian with 10,000 life with 4000 activates this ability and has no way to kill him but then we remember that barbarian is one of the classes with the most damage in the game, it has healing, stunning and anti stunning, what perfect class right? They want the Warden to be balanced, but for the legion an immortal class that kills anyone falls HYPOCRISY

On 8/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, Higgings said:

It's not that old as you think. 

hi lvl low amp wd cant tank mass hi lvl mobs or players without healer now. at least after recently updates. even +10 wd isnt immortal today. so im thinkin wd have enough nerfed.