[2020.08.17] Warspear Online 8.4.2 Update: Preview

Peony

34 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

not really, think about this: after the first clash, who can travel between maps just to reach the other guild and use the flag skill? only Seekers

If we consider the "first clash" we also consider that seekers are in fight mode, hence incapable of using stealth. They should anyway reach the flag all

paladins

Low range... no resisting skills... he might reach it in case nobody attacks him but on a first clash... it's more dangerous their FoJ than Call. But fair enough.

mages

Hmm yea, fair enough

BDs

This, yes. Defo

But on the other hand you have got a rogue who could jump being invisible (a seeker should reach without being seen the flag... not easy to do) and a barb can charge from 7 yards being immune from debuffs. I agree with giving some "mobility", but the situation is definitely not that dramatic as you guys describe. 

24 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Its like playing a Chess match, were one side can use the horse and the other cant. Fair game?

If I had 3 queens who could replace my 2 horses, that's more than fair to me. :true_story1:

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If we consider the "first clash" we also consider that seekers are in fight mode, hence incapable of using stealth. They should anyway reach the flag all

Low range... no resisting skills... he might reach it in case nobody attacks him but on a first clash... it's more dangerous their FoJ than Call. But fair enough.

Hmm yea, fair enough

This, yes. Defo

But on the other hand you have got a rogue who could jump being invisible (a seeker should reach without being seen the flag... not easy to do) and a barb can charge from 7 yards being immune from debuffs. I agree with giving some "mobility", but the situation is definitely not that dramatic as you guys describe. 

Trust me it is, im one of the leaders of Valhala lvl 12 Legion guild, and at many times im the shot caller for the guild via discord, and i can see there is no miracle i can make, when the other side have a class that will reach the objective first. Forget about the first clash, its really fair to have skills locked, but after that, those mobility skills that can be used out of combat, like the seeker speed and mage jump make it way overpowered to reach the objectives faster! So if you think about a competitive environment its a huge drama for the legion, there is a lot of things to take in place also but still if you can get there first, even in the counter attack, who will have the advantage always?

russian forum has information on further changes they made to skills after this 1st test stage and before the next test

14 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Trust me it is, im one of the leaders of Valhala lvl 12 Legion guild, and at many times im the shot caller for the guild via discord, and i can see there is no miracle i can make, when the other side have a class that will reach the objective first. Forget about the first clash, its really fair to have skills locked, but after that, those mobility skills that can be used out of combat, like the seeker speed and mage jump make it way overpowered to reach the objectives faster! So if you think about a competitive environment its a huge drama for the legion, there is a lot of things to take in place also but still if you can get there first, even in the counter attack, who will have the advantage always?

I can't say you're wrong because I'd act like a huge hypocrite. I just wanna point out that the situation is not that horribly big as many want to point out. These skills were here since... idk... 3 years now? Just 1 adjustment shall not make the situation even worse. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I can't say you're wrong because I'd act like a huge hypocrite. I just wanna point out that the situation is not that horribly big as many want to point out. These skills were here since... idk... 3 years now? Just 1 adjustment shall not make the situation even worse. 

Yes but with the new gvgs we have now, and with matches that are not just about points in mobs, but really competitive, even a small movement speed can make the difference for the results. Just my experience being here 2 years as a shot caller for guild vs guilds...

Eu até aceito o nerf do mago na barreira . Mais na aura é no olho e uma abursudo .  . Se continua assim vou quere meu dinheiro de volta . Ja tem uma galera que vai avaliar o jogo com uma estrela e dá reembolso . Porque já nerfaram 1 vez o olho . Aí vai nerfa mais uma vez e palhaçada.  Aí na próxima vez vai nerfa dinovo . . Quero meu dinheiro de volta gastei no meu mago 2mil pra pega rank compra amplificar +10 pra fica noob depois desse seu nerf melhor seria então excluir a class e pronto ! 

suposing that I need to gather my guild as quickly as possible, at a certain point on the map, before enemies can group, what would be the best way to do this? Rogue and Seeker both have the ability to stay invisible and dodge mobs to reach the goal, only the Seeker will always arrive first. both have the ability to be invisible, the rogue has increased damage when using the ability on the next attack, the seeker has a chance to stun, I don't want the classes to be identical, the rogue is invisible? the seeker also stays? does the seeker run? the rogue would also have to run

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

51 minutes ago, Higgings said:

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/188845-the-mobility-issue-please-read/&tab=comments#comment-1419645

@Vinagre the topic you've created can still be seen by anybody. Please don't spam its link in other sections of the forum cause it's not allowed according to the forum's rules of conduct

4 hours ago, Raphsodyz said:

The bds resist don't have any counter play. Barb and mage resist need to be used in a correctly time to be usefull. Make bd resistance skill weak. It need have a counterplay, bd is a damage classel. Not a tank.

Just like I said my friend... I dare anyone to point me any, I repeat,  ANY bd counter with this new "adjustment". And I really think that they should think about what they are doing to bd because they wear heavy gear, so is a high hp defense and dmg class(and now with 4 100% chance +rush)

Edited by necrotp1
Adding some points

É indiscutível que os Wardens estavam desbalanceados, mas diminuir pela metade a eficácia de uma das skills que mais deixavam o Warden apelão realmente não foi uma boa escolha, por conta principalmente disso os Wardens tão parando de jogar e pra ser sincero eu também tô um pouco desanimado. E não entendo o por que disseram que os Wardens estavam ficando independente dos healers, acho que foi por que viram os caras que colocam miracle coins solando os bosses no youtube. Esses caras gastam todo o troco do pão pra ficar forte o suficiente pra isso. Deviam nerfar os Charmers, o dog é mais forte que os próprios jogadores na maioria das vezes. Espero que melhorem isso em uma atualizção futura, obrigado. 

Edited by Boney

46 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Ok, so basically use Grimoire or Dark Seal even in PvE 👁👄👁

Rip warlock it can rest in the bin forgived forever but yeah let’s be sad for mages being nerfed and not wlocks

because we know elf is more populated so everybody sad about their +10 mages 

:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

6 minutes ago, Xalgorus said:

Rip warlock it can rest in the bin forgived forever but yeah let’s be sad for mages being nerfed and not wlocks

because we know elf is more populated so everybody sad about their +10 mages 

:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yeah

Warlocks before update: Nice control, but can be resisted, very easy to kill (especially if you are a BD) but high damage.

Warlock after update: Same control, a little more survivability (but if you are a BD, still easy to kill) and medium-high damage.

Warlock in 9.0: Controller Tank, but BD hitkill it.

There are a lot of things that can be changed, like a rework at Bloody Tribute, buff at Pool of Darkness, etc.

On 17/08/2020 at 15:34, Geralti said:

Charmer é uma classe qse inutil em pve pra vc que não joga nela e mão sabe, e apenas vive na bolha do seu mago

Tão inútil q sola muito Boss por ser Tank e Heall! Merece nerf no CD do Stun sim, Pra mim se vc defender q n merece, sua opinião sobre balanciamento não vale de nada.

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Yeah

Warlocks before update: Nice control, but can be resisted, very easy to kill (especially if you are a BD) but high damage.

Warlock after update: Same control, a little more survivability (but if you are a BD, still easy to kill) and medium-high damage.

Warlock in 9.0: Controller Tank, but BD hitkill it.

There are a lot of things that can be changed, like a rework at Bloody Tribute, buff at Pool of Darkness, etc.

I agree bloody tribute needs some love

On 8/17/2020 at 11:38 AM, Khrone said:

Melhorou onde? Fraqueza?

Pets deles agora receberam mais Resistencia no pvp e são influenciados pelos atributos do charmer, como se ja n fosse o bastante o Zoologico deles, ainda vão sair critando que nem loko.

3 hours ago, nilozero said:

i used this ability 4/4 in test server and i think that didn't have much efect, paladin stay weak as a tank.

2% per 6% missing health from a tank with the low hp. Yea this skill is too weak.

17 minutes ago, Sasuke Coldkill said:

Tão inútil q sola muito Boss por ser Tank e Heall! Merece nerf no CD do Stun sim, Pra mim se vc defender q n merece, sua opinião sobre balanciamento não vale de nada.

Faz tudo, mas numa pt é inútil

Please nerf charmer... it was already a mistake you give players a pet skill but the're too much... make the heal bird not inflict dmg, is already anoying fight with the charmers and their dogs because yes they can spawn more then one amd now they use the charmers offensive attributes. And please see waht you can doabout the dogs because like someone here already said most cases they are stronger than the player.

Please... stop killing the forsaken... dk is not a tank anymore for nowdays dgs, and when warlocks were starting to be good at pve you go and nerf it... Why? You already increased the cd for the zone of weakness now you reduce its time as well? Please... This skill is not op as if you resist it one time you dance on it with no problem.

I'll not speak about Bd ever again because it looks like everytime I speak it gets worse...so here it goes for the last time: STOP BUFFING THIS CLASS, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU BROUGHT BACK THAT OBVIOUSLY ITS A OP SKILL MECHANIC (RECEIVE 50 AND COUNTER 1K+ DMG FOR A CLASS THAT USES HEAVY GEAR). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT DEPEND ON THE RECEIVED DMG.

1 minute ago, necrotp1 said:

You already increased the cd for the zone of weakness now you reduce its time as well?

Next time, the skill will decrease 10% magical damage at 4/4👁👄👁

Edited by Khrone

3 hours ago, nilozero said:

i used this ability 4/4 in test server and i think that didn't have much efect, paladin stay weak as a tank.

Yes the dmg reduction should increase with skill lvl pretty much useless spending points into this skill if the dmg reduction value is super low like 2% even at lvl 4

16 minutes ago, Speedom said:

2% per 6% missing health from a tank with the low hp. Yea this skill is too weak.

Wow wow wow... hold on... with what now? Low hp? Ulalah... how do I say this... aren't you forgetting something? (Heal+max hp increase skill"that is another heal+THE SHIELD, yeah, you know what I'm talking about)

6 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

i would say suggestion section but test server is mostly there to just fix bugs they find and not make more changes. 

Well, I have seen major changes in the last versions during the tests. It is mostly to fix bugs, but there is always room for suggestions too and is the best time to make them (as long as it is related to the content being tested) 

On 8/17/2020 at 8:54 PM, Zurp said:

*Change idea*

Инстинкт атаки.png Attack Instinct

Skill only works when using a 2-handed weapon.

Changed damage to additional targets. From 50-60-70-80% of physical power to 20-25-35-50%.

Duration of the effect and cooldown stays the same. 20-25-30-40 seconds.

I feel like 2-handed weapons don't have any use at the moment and it would make sense that 2-handed weapons would hit more enemies. 

I agree that the skill is now a bit too powerful in certain scenarios but decreasing the effect duration will make it useless. 

F*/#ck, I missed your post. 😂

I just don't know if I can get you a feedback about it, or when. But I will send it for devs right away. Thanks! sQFBQ8hhq6up62FjBBguNMGBUoqm2DsNA9L704nd

On 8/17/2020 at 11:50 AM, Peony said:

Changed damage to additional targets. From 50-60-70-80% of physical power to 20-25-35-50%.

Changed the duration of the effect. From 20-25-30-40 seconds to 10-12-14-18.

Cooldown time changed from 45 to 36 seconds

On 8/17/2020 at 11:50 AM, Peony said:

Инстинкт атаки.png Attack Instinct

Changed the duration of the effect. From 20-25-30-40 seconds to 10-12-14-18.

Cooldown time changed from 45 to 36 seconds.

Nerf very exaggerated, seeker is not even that strong with the new new skill, and now this nerf is so heavy .. It makes me want to even delete the character, I use mine on lv 3 (70%) and now it will just drop in half. Review this, until the effect time will get shorter .. Wiped out the character

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

12 hours ago, Delete wardens said:

Wardens r the worst pvp class now they r the worst tanks too ggs gm 

Imma fcking quit this game for gud....

You would just quit because the warden has finally become a Mortal Being then, and nothing else... 

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic on the "Worst tanks" part. 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:11 PM, BLIZZARDHYDRA said:

sobre a habilidade do dk (proteção sanguínea) ela merecia um buff sem tempo que dura pois e uma habilidade defensiva muito boa porem dura apenas 8 seg 4/4 (reduz 50% do dano) na minha visão a habilidade poderia ficar assim (reduz 30% ou 35% do dano injetado e dura 20seg) mas como eu não sei muito sobre balanceamento isso pode ser algo nada a ver . gostaria de saber oque você e os desenvolvedores acham sobre uma habilidade "proteção sanguínea"  tem chances dessa habilidade receber algum buff nessa att?

Nós criamos um anúncio oficial separadamente pra comentar nos ajustes feitos durante o servidor de testes (você com certeza vai achar no fórum russo, se não for duplicado aqui, porque é possível que a gente altere o tópico principal substituindo o comentário antigo pelo atualizado sobre tal habilidade).

Agora sobre a sugestão em específico, eu vou falar com os game designers sobre isso. Porque eu não descido sobre conteúdo do jogo, então por mais que eu concorde com muitas sugestões, desenvolvedor é o único com acesso aos cálculos para ser capaz de comparar e avaliar de fato se algo é viável e sensato a se implementar. Eu vou discutir isso com eles, mas não vou te dar feedback direto porque eu não posso fazer isso pra todas as idéias que dropam durante as atts, isso seria um trabalho absurdo e se eu fizer pra ti, tenho que fazer pra todos os outros jogadores.

Você verá isso acontecer, se eles estiverem de acordo. :true_story1:

33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You would just quit because the warden has finally become a Mortal Being then, and nothing else... 

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic on the "Worst tanks" part. 

"I can finally be killed, unfair" that sounds awfully similar to what we had when someone complained that bd was almost useless

1 hour ago, necrotp1 said:

Wow wow wow... hold on... with what now? Low hp? Ulalah... how do I say this... aren't you forgetting something? (Heal+max hp increase skill"that is another heal+THE SHIELD, yeah, you know what I'm talking about)

Tch, you are one of them. If you didn't know, Paladins have the lowest hp of all tanks. I'm referring to paladin passive skill. Yes, prayer is a great skill, but this is about the changes they made. Why you bringing in a new topic dawg?

19 hours ago, Beshabax said:

precisam de modificações na mecânica do jogo principalmente voltadas para o confronto de jogadores, 

Obrigada por comentar sobre isso. Na minha visão os ajustes eram sim necessários, mas isso não é tudo. Quando falamos do servidor brasileiro, um trabalho muito maior está sendo feito e isso é uma fase que tinha que acontecer, não pelo caso dos drops e GvGs no Tourmaline, mas de modo geral.

O mais importante é acreditar no trabalho do time, e compreender que leva algumas versões até que tudo entre no jogo, e isso é normal. Nós vamos retrabalhar as mecânicas dos GvGs e implementar algumas coisas que irão mexer com as classes de modo geral também algumas versões a frente, então se algo que desejam não acontecer agora, não significa que não estamos trabalhando nisso. 

Olá, boa noite @Akasha e os demais. 

Gostaria de demonstrar novamente minha insatisfaçao quanto a skill frenesi do rogue. 

Estive hoje no servidor teste, e fui esperançoso de dar uma chance a ela, mas infelizmente, está complicada, e por isso, muitos outro players que possuem a habilidade ficaram flodando no chat global, quase suplicando, que dessem uma olhada melhor nela, algo que de fato fosse eficaz ao rogue, e nao uma faca de dois gumes. 

Com o updtade, a habilidade em seu lvl 1 deixa o personagem disposto a receber um acrescimo de 20% a mais de dmg de mobs e players, e tem um up de chance de critico e precisao de 5%. O ponto é que, é apenas "chance de critico", ou seja, nao aumenta seu dano critico, e outra, algumas vezes, usando a skill em seu lvl maximo, eu nao dei um crítico sequer, nenhum!! É uma skill que nao da garantia. Mas uma coisa é fato e acontece, que é o dano que a classe recebe ao ativar a skill, isso sim funciona. E talvez ironizando um pouco, a classe do rogue agradeceria muito se quando ativasse a habilidade, nós ganhassemos esse dmg adicional e os mobs e outros player rivais ganhassem esse up de acerto critico e precisao, seria ate melhor.. claro, é apenas uma brincadeira, pra demonstrar o quanto a habilidade precisa ser revista.

Talvez acrescentando o valor do ataque critico em determinada % , ou a cada x quantidade de auto ataque era garantido um ataque critico e esse ataque com um valor maior que o critico normal, mas o mais importante, remover todo esse dano recebido pela ativaçao da habilidade. Nao sei se tem esses dados, mas se sim, chequem as estatisticas da classe quando a skill frenesi e tirem suas conclusoes, se os player a usam ou nao.. 

Em suma era isso, pois particularmente, as outras skill estao boas, e os parabenizo, mas a skill frenesi, 1- tras mais malefícios do que beneficios, 2- pouco utilizada e pode-se dizer que foi um gold jogado fora (por conta do 1° motivo).

Obrigado! 

47 minutes ago, epicdeath said:

So is there gonna be another test server or direct update?? 🤔🤔

Another test server is planned for today.