[2020.08.17] Warspear Online 8.4.2 Update: Preview

Peony

Just now, Imaybepro said:

Yet in pve they are still one of the best healers in my opinion, my problem now is that Mages are getting too nerfed yet something overpowered like Bd is getting buffed like wtf lmao. 

Yeah you are right tho. bd also cancer xd . I am just a poor priest living nightmare in elf side..... tp myth last mage. st myth last mage .bg myth last mage. t4 last mage........... or seeker they are interchangeable xd

3 hours ago, Sasuke Coldkill said:

Ai ta de Brincadeira Aigrind Charmer uma classe exageradamente apelona e vcs ainda melhora ela! Ai é troll pow.

Charmer é uma classe qse inutil em pve pra vc que não joga nela e mão sabe, e apenas vive na bolha do seu mage

Ho my... so much to say...

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Ethereal Barrier

Changed skill mechanics.

Upon receiving damage of 25-20-15-10% of maximum health points within 1 second, the mage receives a defensive barrier for 6-7-8-9 seconds, absorbing 100% damage from following attacks within 0.1-0.2-0.3-0.4 seconds.

The effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds.

Does it means that it will now work as it says at the description?(about the activating by autoatacks, it was never like that I can assure)

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Aura of Fire

The skill’s damage no longer interacts with items’ “Stun” bonus

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Death Call

The skill’s damage no longer interacts with the “Stun” item bonus

Finally... it was really annoying. thanks

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Exhausting Burden

Changed skill mechanics.

Afflicts the target with an effect prohibiting movement and lowering the value of physical/magical power for 20-30-40-50% for 4-5-6-7 seconds.

The interaction with the Armistice skill was removed.

wow, wow, wow, mental pit... is that you? (in a better version like allways)

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Покровительство леса.png Patronage of the Forest

Changed the amount of health restored after successful trigger of the skill. From 40-45-50-60% to 30-35-40-45%.

Lowered the cost of using the skill. From 28-30-32-34 to 24-26-28-30 energy points.

лечебный барьер.png Healing Barrier

Cooldown time changed from 45 to 35 seconds.

Changed the range of the skill from 3 yards to 4.

Changed the duration of the effect on all skill levels. From 10-12-16-20 seconds to 7-9-11-13.

Have you noticed that these are almost the same skill? In the same class? A shield that absorbs almost (not to say all) damage as it heals? I have a suggestion wouldn't be good to put a limit to the damage absortion of these skills? because its looks like you took the last wish from brb and gave it to druids, and even last wish didn't heal and you nerfed it, I assume it's because you saw that in the current game context its pretty much op.

8 hours ago, Peony said:

контратака.png Counterattack

Changed skill mechanics.

Upon using the skill the Blade Dancer applies the effect to themselves for 4-5-6-7 seconds. Upon receiving damage, the Blade Dancer deals 40-50-60-75% of their physical damage back, if the target is within the radius of 1-2-3-4 yards.

The returned damage is affected by attack strength modifiers and ferocity.

The damage is dealt no more often than once every 1.3-1.2-1-0.75 seconds.

Cooldown time: 30 seconds.

OMG, really? really? really? Again? Bd god again? have you forgotten why you nerfed this skill? Really? So we are going backwards now... being killed by an idle player... hit 50 (because bd use heavy armor) and receiving 1k dmg (beacuse bd uses 2 wepons+ 3% dmg from its class) just from counter? really? Are we back to this? Even worse, you can't control him because of the full resist you gave them. Really now? So from this update onward bd will not have a counter? please comment if you have any idea how to counter bd, I challenge you. (anyone)

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Spirit of Resistance

This+ harm string... don't we deserve a chance to fight back?

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Bows: from 2.8 seconds to 3.3.

Crossbows: from 3.3 seconds to 3.9.

Ulalah, so... ulalah... I don't know how to express what I'm feeling here, ulalah...

8 hours ago, Peony said:

взрывная ловушка.png Explosive Trap

Now the attack accounts for the character’s parameters “Ferocity”, “Accuracy”, “Penetration”, and “Critical hit”.

замедляющая ловушка.png Slowing Trap

Now the attack accounts for the character’s parameters “Ferocity”, “Accuracy”, “Penetration”, and “Critical hit”.

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Ловушка лесника.png Forester's Trap

does these mean that we are back to being one hit killed by the traps?

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Death Knight

Please... show some love to this class, forget about the dmg skills they don't need it, no one takes a dk on a party to inflict dmg, show them some love, in terms of resistance today is the worst tank even worse than bd do you realize that? Show them some love.

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Warlock

It's dead on pvp (it can only run now) lets see what you did to the pve, lets see.

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Charmer

Stop buffing this class, please stop. PLEASE. I beg you, stop. And ask your self, is this class a dmg, a tank or a healer. (I challenge you to find the answer)

8 hours ago, Peony said:

Тёмная призма.png Dark Prism

Changed the range of the skill from 5 to 4 yards.

ah... almost frogot, does this apply to the coliseum mythical boss?

And finally have to say, good job devs, this shows that you're trying your best trying to balance the classes. I really appreciate it. And here is a suggestion, when you try to balance the skills and test them, test them with the available gear (not the null) and allways ask your selves, is there a counter? Thanks for the time.

4 hours ago, fendra said:

Welll warden tem bastante nerf ..

E gm apenas nerf de novo

Wardens tankando + d 20 players, tankando tower sem healer, foi mais do que merecido esse nerf!

Jogo esse jogo faz 6 anos, com passar do tempo vi que as classes elfos estavam muito apelonas msm, pt full mago fazendo tower nova sem tank, Mage solando lesma map 3, Warden tankando tower sem healer, warden tankando 20 players ou + d boa sem perder Hp direito, Fico muito contente sabendo q vcs estão arrumando tds classe do jogo as deixando mais equilibradas, só que eu acho que o Blade dancer devia ser nerfado skill antistun dele, pois é muito apelona ainda mais com combo do antistun+ correr + tendão, e ainda tem gente que fala q Mage não está apelão...

Spoiler

IMG-20200816-WA0005.thumb.jpg.ab6e4f6fe160b647791f5f6e7e4bd048.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200815-214153.thumb.png.8d7ff988d44952a30c38c01feffa058a.png

Edited by Akasha
format

Eu gostaria de agradecer a todo time da Aigrind, finalmente ouviram os excluidos, na minha opinião essa atualização corrigiu muitos erros que estava no jogo em referência as classes.

Era cansativo ver poster de Pts mages solando TW sem um tank ou um Heal em sua pt, ou matando bosses e mini-bosses solo com staff +1,+2,+3,+4. Alem de varias motivos estranhos, exemplo a Aura do mago estunando seus adversários, mesmo se o mago estiver estunando ou silenciado.

Otimo trabalho e muito justo.

Como também os WDs que recusava classes heals para farms, pois simplesmente não precisavam de heals em suas PTs, agora Druidas e Priest que antes eram excluídos e ingnorados agora teram seus verdadeiro valor.

Fez certo, em mãos Ancestrais do Xamã pois era irritante você fica parado por um tempo, e os xamas utilizando a Skill para lhe matar.

FINALMENTE agora as classes arqueiras tera suas influencias de suas habilidades pelo sets e buffs que utilizam.

DK, é uma classe muito abandonada, estou muito feliz que recebeu melhorias relevantes.

Locks apesar do nerf da minha classe, eu concordo que precisava desses ajustes, pois não fazia sentido, tira a mana do adversário na esfera, sabendo que lock possui uma skill que ja faz esse trabalho muito bem, Zona concordo com o ajuste, pois havia muitas reclamações pelo seu longo período de tempo. Sobre o petreo, estou triste pois minha ideia de rework do corpo petreo, onde poster no forum americano, foi recusado ( ・ั﹏・ั), e ainda acredito que minha ideia de uma mobilidade para o petreo seria melhor e ajudaria muito a classe, mas segundo a mudança do petreo foi bom o buff, mais ainda tera o mesmo problema.

@Akasha

Gostaria de agradecer a vc por manter presente e atenta sobre os Acontecimentos em nosso servidor, pois lado legião estava no ultimos suspiros de vida, e com esse balanceado acredito que ambos os lados poderam se divertir agora, principal em GRUPO.

Obrigado Akasha e A equipe Aingrind

└( ^ω^)」

---------English----------

Vvvvvv.     V    vvvvvvV

I would like to thank the entire Aigrind team, they finally listened to the excluded, in my opinion this update corrected many errors that were in the game with regard to classes. It was tiring to see the Pts magician poster soloing TW without a tank or a Heal in his pt, or killing bosses and solo mini-bosses with staff + 1, + 2, + 3, + 4. In addition to several strange reasons, for example , the magician's Aura disturbing his opponents, even if the magician is stunned or silenced. Great job and very fair. Just like WDs who refused farm healing lessons, as they simply did not need healing in their PTs, now Druids and Priests who were previously excluded and ignored will now have their true value. He did it right in Ancestral Hands of the Shaman because it was boring for you to stand still for a while, and the shamans using Skill to kill you. FINALLY now the archer classes will have their influence on their abilities through the sets and buffs they use. DK, is a very abandoned class, I am very happy to have received relevant improvements. Blocks despite the nerf of my class, I agree that I needed these adjustments, because it didn't make sense, it takes away the opponent's mana in the sphere, knowing that the block has a skill that already does this job very well, Zone I agree with the readjustment, because there were many complaints for its long period of time. About the petreo, I am sad because my idea of reworking the petro body, where the poster in the American forum, was rejected (・ ั ﹏ ・ ั), and I still believe that my idea of mobility for the petreo would be better and would help the class a lot , but according to the change of the petreo the buff was good, more still will have the same problem. @Akasha I would like to thank you for staying present and attentive to the Events on our server, because the legion's side was in the last breath of life, and with that balanced I believe that both sides could have fun now, especially in GROUP. Thank you Akasha and Aingrind team └ (^ ω ^) 」

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

16 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Yeah you are right tho. bd also cancer xd . I am just a poor priest living nightmare in elf side..... tp myth last mage. st myth last mage .bg myth last mage. t4 last mage........... or seeker they are interchangeable xd

OK fair point 😂😂

I loved the changes in the warlock, including the dark sphere, but was it really necessary to increase the energy consumption of relaxation?

about the mage I think it is more than fair, because the class besides doing everything alone could have 0 mana regeneration that was not affected

I was sad for the necro, it would be good to have changes in skeletons that in pvp do not cause much dmg

6 minutes ago, Pinguinooo said:

Okay, but at least tell us when will we be able to play warden again.

So far you've played a Godly class, and not a tanky one. 

:tired2:

4 hours ago, Gabriel Carvalho said:

A habilidade passiva da classe continua sendo

O irmão leu e percebeu o que a skill faz agora? A cada 12-6% do hp perdido diminui o danl recebido em 2% com 60% do hp reduzido o pala recebe um buff de 10-20% de reducao de buff recebido com 90% de hp perdido  reduz o dano recebido em 15-30% lembrando que é passiva e pala tem heals e escudo (escudo op diga-se de passagem)

6 hours ago, rogerrogi said:

Do you know now mage probably will die after one rogue's critical shot?

Hm... interesting... that remebers me about something... hm... what was it? Oh yeah... just like all other cloth gear users (and to you have be one hit killed by rogue you must be distracted or full pve, you have warp, chains and the skill that increases you defenses) so...

6 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

I understand this and I do appreciate the effort of gathering data, but seriously mage getting both key skills nerfed that badly? We basically cant solo anything anymore which makes the whole point of a mage useless. 

And why should a mage solo anything? Are you saying that lock not solo killing anything is wrong too? They allways say... this game is about doing things in a party and that's why it doesn't have a 1x1 arena

Edited by necrotp1
Missing words

6 minutes ago, necrotp1 said:

And why should a mage solo anything? Are you saying that lock not solo killing anything? They allways say... this game is about doing things in a party and that's why it doesn't have a 1x1 arena

Lmao shhh, every class can solo if high amp enough and anyways lock has many features that mage doesnt but mage makes up for that in terms of easy solo, till now that is. 

4 hours ago, Stonk said:

Lol stop crying the  shield can only be cast on allies and not on self i guess it's a fair trade and the shield already got nerfed 

So... because you can "only cast" using an ally and giving you both an op shield is good? So the down side is to not give one but 2 ppl including you an op shield? Is that what you just said?

10 hours ago, Peony said:

Corvadiia tootal com ranger , a classe ja era papel tenndo em vista as outras classes de dmg,como nerfa o speed do arco ser na descricao inicial diz que patrulheiro sao rapidos como o vento, questao do balanceamento com hunter e ridiculo pq hunter usa  skill que almentaa dmg que nnao diminui velocidade e aainda da pra  coloca reliquia de  reducao na consumo de mp. E palhaçada essa att equipe  aingrind incopetente so sabem trazer stress pro nosso dia a dia

Also, finally you guys are walking the right path; listening to pleyers and giving explanation to why you're changing the skills, that's nice. Keep it up

Devs finally reworks bow/cbow speed after many years. Ranger speed are way too ridiculous that it took 5 mins or less only to kill etc. raid boss/gate/throne/boss/event/player/flag if whole guild or army ranger gather and game ended so quick. This game is base on massive online gaming. Not solo online gaming. Balanced it base on your game population *smh*

When you will buff magic mace ? That weapon been useless for century. Please remove it if you don't really care for that weapon. It's an eyesore to us mostly we put it in npc not in bag.

Mage kinda balanced i guess i have nothing argue about it but why you change the energy regen on "eye skill" which is mage main survival skill and aura fire "stun" removed like asking mage to die as dummy in war/pve and mage can't regen or Life steal much because you need to get closer for that skill to works. And mage will get killed by 3 - 6 hits instant once they jumped against physical dmg. Overload finally get its usefulness really appreciate that.

Warlock is dead class again which nobody wanna play again. Kinda warlock survivability skill/build is zero chance which is waste of money.

Blade Dancer very overpowered again, which admins really support this class. I swear this dev loved dual melee user and watching too much Lord of the ring and Sao *smh*.

Warden also balanced, healer are needed now. I wish you already adjust this since first introduce. Now where you can find damn healer when everyone already make dps class this whole years !!!

Shaman is the only good magic class in Mc side that made everyone wanna play. But totem still op

Bd, Charmer and rogue back again. I don't wanna meet them anymore. Please let us quit.

IMG_20200818_034720.JPG

Edited by Simpson

what kind sins did warden to you until got a lot nerfed till this update? if warden not need healer that isnt true. lot of warden use much heal pot or heal minion if there arent healer online . btw, please add reset skill book as free gift to next update, no need forti, no need master block, no need agro anymore.

On 8/17/2020 at 9:42 PM, Geralti said:

IMG-20200816-WA0005.thumb.jpg.ab6e4f6fe160b647791f5f6e7e4bd048.jpg   Screenshot_20200815-214153.thumb.png.8d7ff988d44952a30c38c01feffa058a.png

Poucos MC no servidor BR tiveram oportunidade de farma nessa nova masmorra, eu mesmo nunca entrei nela só conheço por ver fotos e videos. Triste 🤣🤣🤣😢

:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Akasha
format

5 hours ago, King Death said:

Ok, but and the paladin's shield? The ability absorbs a lot of damage, unmatched by any other support class. In the merman event, when someone takes the crown and receives the paladin's ability, it is much more difficult to take the crown back than any other legion support.

You think pala shield is op? Have u ever gone up against ranger in pvp the shield won't do shit bec they will spam attack with stuns and fear from a distant until u die u can't even get close and the last think u see is you're perma stunned perma feared till u die so unless they give pala some kind of skill that bring enemys to the pala(like dk skill)  or a charge like barb not gonna say pala don't have charge like skill but it's pretty much useless as the chance to stun is pretty low with low stun duration , plus mcs have perma stun like dk and charmer and warlocks broken class what is a shield gonna do when your perma pinned down by a warlock in a spot until u die??

5 hours ago, DemonioCamuflado1 said:

O Cavaleiro da Morte deve ganhar um complemento para as habilidades defensivas, em novas masmorras ele não pode lidar com o dano de monstros em comparação com outras classes de tanque

Nenhuma classe é pra ser comparada com outra, todas têm design próprio e você deve aprender a explorar a sua. Se você continuar comprando classes individualmente, você nunca encontrará equilíbrio porque elas não são feitas pra funcionar igual. 

5 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

I understand this and I do appreciate the effort of gathering data, but seriously mage getting both key skills nerfed that badly? We basically cant solo anything anymore which makes the whole point of a mage useless. 

No class is supossed to solo in an MMORPG. How come this is the whole point of mages? 

O necro precisa ser observado mais de perto.

Algumas habilidades que precisam de mudanças, seria o escudo de ossos que não aguenta muito dano em comparação com todos os outros do jogo, e uma habilidade em específico " Escudo venenoso" que apesar do nome ele não absorve nem metado do dano recebido, então pq tem o nome de escudo?

прицельная стрельба.png Point Shooting

Changed the visual effect of the skill.

Changed the power of the effect that lowers movement speed of the character on all skill levels. From 35-30-20-10% to 10-15-20-25%.

I don't understand. is ranger faster at max level of point shooting or slower now?

охотничья клетка.png Hunter's Cage

Removed effect that reduced the physical defense of the target.

since when it was reduce the physical defense of the target? as I know it was increasing the physical defense of the target.

уклонение.png Evasion

Changed the value of the skill’s bonus. From 5-6-7-8-9% to 5-7-9-11-13%.

finally something good about support for ranger..

Bows: from 2.8 seconds to 3.3.

Crossbows: from 3.3 seconds to 3.9.

a seeker or a rogue can make more damage then ranger or hunter now since they can easily reach max speed as ranger and hunter.. but now ranger and hunter users will do bad damage compare to these classes while they shouldn't. also ranger suppose to be best damager class according to stats that been showing while you choose a charecter to create..

4 hours ago, Meiobobo said:

Thank you developers team for continuing to improve the game despite the 1 star childish raids and the agressive feedback of some toxic players.Also LOVED the dev commentary section.Please keep it up! 😉

we appreciate :true_story1:

5 minutes ago, Akasha said:

No class is supossed to solo in an MMORPG. How come this is the whole point of mages? 

Well I mean you say that yet you buff the most overpowered class (blade dancer) who was previously able to solo easily. Every class can solo if it has the right build and high amp. But the two skills that enable mage to do this are now pretty much useless so regardless what amp a mage is now it will be very difficult or impossible to solo any boss like it did previously. And yes I get the whole thing about partys, but some of us want to just play alone or sometimes there isn't anyone willing to make a party at that specific time, that is why I invested time and money into amping and making the perfect build to solo most if not all bosses.

4 hours ago, Resistido said:

The "Eye of the Dragon" ability could be modified in the energy question using a percentage of the damage of the person using the skill

Are you aware that in these days its possible to a mage to get up 900 dmg? 1,2,3,5% ? Because more than that is almost like they did nothing(for high level players) have you noticed that this is the only skill that gives 3 certain buffs at the same time right? And think... the only limitation to dps classes is mana like I said in some post mage shouldn't havea skill with thatkind of buff... I don't know why they gave lock one too. And please... stop crying and enchant you accessories with harmony

Poder de la relajación del lock gasta mucho maná en comparación a otras auras de las demás clase.  Y 30 seg de enfriamiento para zona de debilidad es demasiado, el lock ya es una clase muerta y la matan más 

59 minutes ago, Danindo said:

what kind sins did warden to you until got a lot nerfed till this update? if warden not need healer that isnt true. lot of warden use much heal pot or heal minion if there arent healer online . btw, please add reset skill book as free gift to next update, no need forti, no need master block, no need agro anymore.

Tank more than 10 legion players at once (lv26+) with a pve equipment

11 hours ago, Peony said:

the skill becomes inaccessible for use.

😢 For me it is the best, I have a doubt, I have never seen this ability to heal a critical value. 

4 hours ago, Geralti said:

Jogo esse jogo faz 6 anos, com passar do tempo vi que as classes elfos estavam muito apelonas msm, pt mago fazendo torre nova sem tanque, Mage solando lesma map 3, Diretor tankando torre sem curador, diretor tankando 20 jogadores ou + boa sem perder HP direito, Fico muito contente sabendo q vcs estão arrumando tds classe do jogo como deixando mais equilibradas, só que eu acho que o Blade dancer desvie ser nerfado habilidade antistun dele, pois é muito apelona ainda mais com combo do antistun + correr + tendão , e ainda tem gente que fala q Mage não está apelão ...IMG-20200816-WA0005.thumb.jpg.ab6e4f6fe160b647791f5f6e7e4bd048.jpg  Screenshot_20200815-214153.thumb.png.8d7ff988d44952a30c38c01feffa058a.png

olha eu aeeeee no print!!!

Fk devs mage always nerf. Are u hater of mage? Mage die easy with rogue. Rogue powerful now a days. Delete eye of mage better mana burn is coming. 

1956088768_ImmaginePNG.png.91632d718ff6246be8df24960d0994cd.png

Edited by Ezpizy
I have apply something make ur brain wakeup

1 hour ago, Danindo said:

1- Tank a whole town of players for more than 40min not even buffed or using pot (and most with pve gear)

2- Going dgs, quests and other things without healer

DO YOU AKNOWLEGE YOUR SINS?

Edited by necrotp1
Adding a point and spell check

U r really ducking up mages😑😑

Its the second time u destroy eye and barrier and mages have no buffs all classes have buffs rangers have speed and crit and accu like wtf .mage has only accu that worth it and now u lower it beside lowering energy from eye instead of adding crit buff to it u remove energy and accu😑😑

And what the duck is wrong with multi attack skills in mages it always bugs and hit none on the area we die most of time due to it fix those stupid bugs first and then think abt ducking mages up😑

12 hours ago, Peony said:

Priest

перемирие.png Armistice

Increased the range up to 5 yards.

изнуряющее бремя.png Exhausting Burden

Changed skill mechanics.

Afflicts the target with an effect prohibiting movement and lowering the value of physical/magical power for 20-30-40-50% for 4-5-6-7 seconds.

The interaction with the Armistice skill was removed.

Developers’ commentary: Overall the Priest seems alright in all aspects of play, but the previous implementation of Exhausting Burden turned out to not be very practical.

Interesting.

Priests are getting better every update (well not as much as BDs but still what can u expect) which is a balancing fix overall if u look at the priest player base. 

Hoping this update will attract more players to previously underplayed classes especially after mage/warden nerf.

Still had high hopes about fixing heal mechanics of a druid/shaman vs instant healers but maybe next time.

I think game could use this kind of skill balancing more often to bring out the best outcome.

For others, cheer up its only a nerf not the end of the world!