Skills Rework is Needed!

Filipe Lima

Hello! Im here to say that MC side in every server being not that strong, WHY? Because elfs have skills so much interesting, at all, (bd with resist in 4 stuns [IMORTAL]).

(Druid with many heals/Stuns)

(Mage with op Buffs and area dmg/stun for fights with group is opiest class, an exemple is BR server [ANCESTRAIS] They are full mages/palas and rape everyone in events/gvgs/wars cuz his crazy skills.

(Rangers with op dmg stuns, simply best dmg class, u can see in Phalanx, full of OP Rangers and they are really immortal and OP).

(Wardens tanking like that we never gonna see in MC side, simply immortal with his op defense, they dont need use healers in elf side).

(Priest with many buffs, op for support)

(Seeker is insane, his new skill is LIKE THE OLD NERFED SKILL "COUNTER ATTACK" FROM THE BLADE DANCER, but 2.0 VERSION, broke 50x More, have many videos of seekers soloing Hard tech (even some wardens cant solo tank without healer there).

MCS Guilds in ALL servers are fragilized cuz elf side really immortal, elf side had years of op class and op skills, many peoples from mc side leave to play there, cuz they know its alot more benefits, how to solve the problem of MORE PEOPLES in Elf side then MC Side in All servers? Honestly with my gamer vision, and that all i've studed about warspear, Elf side HAD so many benefits at long of the game, winning all wars, winning all gvgs etc, In every server have many lvl32 new itens mermen only for elf side, EVEN DROPS in elf side are easier then MC side (in eu emerald, all these weeks, only had 1 book speed dropped in that weekly ratings, that gives speed book in all dgs, ONLY 1 PC IN MC SIDE). and many at elf.

HOW TO SOLVE? 

Simply, like u have did at long time, leting elf side be much more stronger, now its time to Mc side be king, dont understand me bad, but for numbers be balanced, MC SIDE NEED INTERESTING SKILLS, TO MAKE PEOPLES INTERESTED TO COMES. should give sovereignty a time to mcs, This would lead to more players in our favor, and perhaps balance the battles, because unfortunately, on all servers, its like 1 Mc for 4 Elfs. Its a Fact.

Im not attacking aigrind, im Just giving a suggestion, and dont look me being arrogant, cuz its the only way to balance this game in my mind, all what mc side needs now, is NUMBERS, and reworking skills nerfing elfs, and giving good skills for mc (make mc side lil strong) will make mc side have more PLAYERS, and is thst what we need. 

(I Dont want to elf side gets like mc side being nowdays, but need to balance it, its a true, elf side so much better then mc side, in everything, speed runs dgs, etc, i dont want to disturb Elf players gameplay, but i just want balance to fight head to head, to elf side, and this makes the game more funny, i know many peoples that dont join wars/gvgs cuz knows they already gonna lose, cuz elf strongest now, ITS A FACT!).

I Still have hopes that mc side gonna back being strong any day, years ago being always same. Atleast in BR server and EU Emerald (that i watch everything nowdays, and i be active on notices). Thank you guys.

5 hours ago, Filipe Lima said:

i dont want to disturb Elf players gameplay, but i just want balance to fight head to head

now its time to Mc side be king

should give sovereignty a time to mcs

I see some discrepancy here

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Eu vejo alguma discrepância aqui

The fact is, IT is needed to back having same quantity of mcs players, in all servers elf side have more players, this happening cuz elf side have alot more profit, starting from interesting/broke skills for them, and insane difference of ELF to MCs, im telling about Numbers of players and the no-fairs skills.

Eu vejo alguma discrepância aqui

You may know that this game never will be balanced, but the administration can work on this, u cant force peoples to create mc chars, but u can make a way to be more interesting PLAY on MC SIDE, if u understand me.

This is a good idea and I actually fought a lvl 22 Druid and I'm a lvl 21 DeathKnight and I couldn't even kill the druid because of the bark skin or what ever that skill is called 

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Esta é uma boa ideia e eu na verdade lutei com um druida de nível 22 e sou um DeathKnight nível 21 e não pude nem matar o druida por causa da pele da casca ou como quer que essa habilidade seja chamada

Hello, Warspear Online its an game focused on group battles, 1vs1 always gonna be unbalanced, but i sent this idea, focusing on BALANCE NUMBER OF PLAYERS, cuz mc side in all servers got less players then elf side, cuz in elf side have much more interesting class(skills) that they can do everything solo, even the hardest things in the game.

1 hour ago, emmmmmm said:

Please shut up, kid。Otherwise, your post will be banned.:youre_the_man1:

Z@5%X$8~G0VTGKCDK]W`]JW.png

Did you at least read that topic's intention or you'll just look for closed topics around the forum to strengthen your points? 

1 hour ago, Filipe Lima said:

Hello, Warspear Online its an game focused on group battles, 1vs1 always gonna be unbalanced, but i sent this idea, focusing on BALANCE NUMBER OF PLAYERS, cuz mc side in all servers got less players then elf side, cuz in elf side have much more interesting class(skills) that they can do everything solo, even the hardest things in the game.

Mcs can do pretty much the same in terms of soloing, tbh. 

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

Você pelo menos leu a intenção daquele tópico ou apenas procurará tópicos fechados no fórum para fortalecer seus pontos? 

Mcs pode fazer praticamente o mesmo em termos de solo, tbh

Can! But simply dont have players for that, players at elf side are simply the triple of active players in MC, everyday i lost 1h+ doing parties for do bacis things in Mc side from emerald, my point isnt skills mc, my point is quantity on the difference of players, i played both sides, and simply mc side are 100% more harder then elf side, i have warden and made myth sea without use healer, with 0 talents, and im not even high ampl, while mc players need work on talents, else rip!

1 hour ago, Filipe Lima said:

Can! But simply dont have players for that, players at elf side are simply the triple of active players in MC, everyday i lost 1h+ doing parties for do bacis things in Mc side from emerald, my point isnt skills mc, my point is quantity on the difference of players, i played both sides, and simply mc side are 100% more harder then elf side, i have warden and made myth sea without use healer, with 0 talents, and im not even high ampl, while mc players need work on talents, else rip!

You're kinda confused. Being able to achieve a hard dungeon without healers just underlines that your class is broken and not that our side has got low people. Yet you're also right: the side of the Legion is kinda lower compared to theirs. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

6 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

No offence but this topic made me laugh 😂 . Balancing is possible but I just can’t figure it how and why. 

Simplest way to balance would be to give every class the same skills and gear so there wouldnt be such thing as "classes" there would only be one

Edited by Jcbreff

20 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Simplest way to balance would be to give every class the same skills and gear so there wouldnt be such thing as "classes" there would only be one

Warspear is unique in its own way.

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Albion online did that and I liked it in Elder Scrolls and I prefer classes. I don't wanna fight a warrior that turns into a mage 😂