paladin with shelid

tommo

I was just wondering what people would say and what people like about the sheild on a paladin because i hardly ever see people using sheild. so for the peopld that do i would like to know what they like about the sheild and thing like that ;)

Actually sometimes the shield is the best way to win vs some other opponents i cnt explain now but its the best sometimes

well i use a shield and have nearly 3k def and im only lvl 14. it takes me ages to die and when im with a ranger we smash because they cant pass me or they both try take me out fisrt and get no where fast :dirol: . and if you have a high amped mace (axes are stupid) then you do enough dmg to help win the battle any way. :lol:

Pls find ur answer in the other topic in this class.

I'm a shield lover and I suggest u to lvl up ur paladin to lv19/20 because fighting at lv14 is much more easier

i think that u are stupid cause at start u suggest that paladin whith shield is stupid, then u say that axe is stupid.

a lot of people use axe cause it is faster than mace, has lower dmg BUT has penetration that can end up doing more dps. (im talking about 1h mace n 1h axe.)

It depend on ur class build and nothing to do with stupid/smart xD

If u plan to be a dps tank then 2h weapon is the best choice, again there r 2 dps types which are based on speed build or penetration build, means its axe or hammer. Similar implementation with 1h weapon since weapon type has its specialty.

If u want to be a support type then u should pick mace with astral stat

• 3 weeks later...

Shield? Need a high amp everything in order to be effective with shield. Shield is for pro, need high amp, combo understanding (important), and a shit load of experience playing arena... solo.

::)  If not that then stick to 2hand. 

Shield? Need a high amp everything in order to be effective with shield. Shield is for pro, need high amp, combo understanding (important), and a shit load of experience playing arena... solo.

Pro =/= rich some times ;)

Pro =/= rich some times ;)

That's what i expected someone to say, that's been said to many times, mostly by players that need an excuse as to why they always die. I have seen the rich fall, the poor triumph, having money is only half of what is needed for victory. So your opinion is only half right.

gab pro pally at eu server :dirol: thats a fact

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, first clarify that whether to use a shield, your enemy needs to have "physical damage"(BD, RANGER, BARB, DK, PALADIN, ETC).

You can't use a shield vs anyone Staffers enemies: Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Necro, etc.

shield*

i think ur stupid  :friends:

You have more defence in a single shield than my druid has overall :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to clarify that block is an attribute that negates all kind of damage, physical and magic just like dodge.

If you cant see it block magic attack then only one possibility you never play paladin because although only 0.3% block it works, try to make a paladin and play in the 1st island and let fairy attack you for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to clarify that block is an attribute that negates all kind of damage, physical and magic just like dodge.

If you cant see it block magic attack then only one possibility you never play paladin because although only 0.3% block it works, try to make a paladin and play in the 1st island and let fairy attack you for a while.

Small correction:

Block is in the same category as parry, having no opposing stat. Unlike dodge, your dodge % changes based on your attackers accuracy. 

Dodge ~ Accuracy (can avoid all kinds of attacks, but with random % based on attackers acc)

Parry ~  ---------  (can only avoid physical attacks, *i think)

Block ~  ---------  (can avoid all kinds of attacks and % never changes no matter the attackers stats).