A new system about transition between builds

MrCakir

Hello everyone.

I like playing Warspear Online like players do, and playing for 8-9 years including some short time breaks :facepalm:. There have been many updates including improvements, new mechanics, new maps, new characters etc. It grows fast, and always makes players being enjoyed.

As a lover of this game, I think about a new feature on game that will make players very happy in my opinion.

As all know, there is 2 main builds, pve and pvp, for both skills and items.

• Same skill build is not good for both pve and pvp, it is obvious,
  • Pve and pvp items are different for many years too.

I thought about a system like that:

• There will be 3 (one for pvp, two for pve) build
  • Players can transit between each build without wait because one of the main idea under this system is changing items in a short time
    1. When entering to the sea, we change at least 3 (helmet, shoes and weapon(s))
    2. When meet with an opponent player, we cant change items directly with pvp ones. (I don't understand why items can't be changed during action, it would be very useful like in this situation.) 
    3. Skill points will be changed too with pve-pvp transition, because when we meet with an opponent, or fight in arena, it will be so good that our skills will be in pvp mod.
    4. And for some characters like charmer, barb, deathknight, paladin, there are mainly two pve build; one-handed weapon + shield and two-handed weapon. Lets call them tank build and damage build. Additionally, some classes can wear light armors too. As a barbarian, I like to play on each build. Especially after last barbarian skill that gives penetration and power with 2-handed weapon. I am sure that other classes' players will be so pleasure that having a system like that. Having two different build page for pve can really cause happiness. :yahoo:
  • Oblivion book is being useless because we would have to use many of that books daily in such situations above.

I tried to talk about the system in my mind, probably I am forgetting to add something, or probably I explained bad or not enough.

But really when I play Warspear  Online especially in last year, I realized that I am changing many items that I use and need each.

It would be very good that we can change them fast, and it would be very good that some classes that I mentioned can transit between tank and damage build including skill change.

It sounds really very good to me. And It will increase the gameplay feature of this lovely game :panda5:

Thanks all.

as a barb, it would be goddamn amazing, specialy in the skill part since with pve (tank focused, your controlling will be next to not usableand ur dmg wont be a goddamn nuke due 5 skills points used for make sure nothing can take ur aggro away, and the others are placed on surviving skills mostly wich it makes u tougher but it wont make u gain more attack power, by making the heals just bully you and have only openings vs dmgs and have a huge risk to end up in endless battles, wich happens nearly always with wardens) build u cant nearly at all pvp and viceversa (for all tanks use the pvp build in pve is nearly send thier parties to death unless using a aggroincreasing potion, that in some cases it wont be eught anyway in the endgame scenarios where the damage goes brrr)

19 hours ago, IIturkII said:

Skill points will be changed too with pve-pvp transition, because when we meet with an opponent, or fight in arena, it will be so good that our skills will be in pvp mod.

Although I'd love to also have 2 skill sets, I believe that's hardly achievable due to Incomes: It's more "convenient" to let people spend more on Books of Oblivion than letting them get 2 builds. I would personally really love this feature. Big thumb up. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Although I'd love to also have 2 skill sets, I believe that's hardly achievable due to Incomes: It's more "convenient" to let people spend more on Books of Oblivion than letting them get 2 builds. I would personally really love this feature. Big thumb up. 

One slot could be free (the one that everyone uses), one could be gained with lv and the other with achievements, like new skills slots

22 hours ago, Khrone said:

One slot could be free (the one that everyone uses), one could be gained with lv and the other with achievements, like new skills slots

or for make the devs wallet's happy, purchable slots with mcoins... (with the fist 2 free)