Elves cant lose mermen event

Zensoku

The game developer always saying they are not better faction than others but wtf. 

Me and my guild (cekta lvl 8 best mc guild in sea) are going to try to win mermen trial but how can u win vs seeker? Can you just tell me... (I'm talking about first stage) 

40 minutes ago, Zurp said:

How is seeker a problem exactly?

First mermen stage you need to get a crown in the middle of the map. 

But how can we win vs seeker?

Imagine seeker full talents full mermen rep with minion and boot that up speed underwater and + his invisible skill... How mc can win explain me please

7 minutes ago, Khrone said:

They can activate after some time

If they can it means they've got no Crown. Seekers there have got the same utility of any other class. Elves are strong in this GvG also thanks to the War Buffs they usually manage to get without problems. 

3 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

First mermen stage you need to get a crown in the middle of the map. 

But how can we win vs seeker?

Imagine seeker full talents full mermen rep with minion and boot that up speed underwater and + his invisible skill... How mc can win explain me please

As others already said, no one can use skills before someone takes the crown. Its even playing field for all until that. 

10 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

The game developer always saying they are not better faction than others but wtf.

Me and my guild (cekta lvl 8 best mc guild in sea) are going to try to win mermen trial but how can u win vs seeker? Can you just tell me... (I'm talking about first stage)

Please don't discuss elf career in this forum, otherwise the result will only be as follows:

1、Elf is always the same as MC, elf is even weaker.

2、The reason for ELF guild's victory is that ELF players are always hardworking. All events are not that MC players can't beat elf players, but that MC players don't seriously complete them.

3、Take a look at the MC union of us servers. This is the only union of all servers that can beat elf. Why don't you learn from them? Of course, there are more MC players in US server than elf.

4、Your post may be forbidden to reply.

:true_story1:

8 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

Biased point. 

8 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

players don't seriously complete them.

3、Take a look at the MC union of us servers. This is the only union of all servers that can beat elf. Why don't you learn from them? Of course, there are more MC players in US server than elf.

Some time ago people complained of the opposite, actually. 

@Angelxgod I understand your problem that elves always win Mermen GVG. There is a different reason why they win. Like everyone above said, all skills are locked before taking crown in stage 1. Therefore, everyone has equal opportunity to win the GVG. Maybe the developers need to put the Mermen GVG time 2 hours later so that the Mermen GVG is not affected by Warbuffs or schedule the Mermen GVG where the warbuffs doesnt affect the GVG time. 

12 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

Please don't discuss elf career in this forum, otherwise the result will only be as follows:

1、Elf is always the same as MC, elf is even weaker.

2、The reason for ELF guild's victory is that ELF players are always hardworking. All events are not that MC players can't beat elf players, but that MC players don't seriously complete them.

:true_story1:

In the U.S. sapphire server the estimated amount of Sentinel players compared to Legion players is approximately 4-1 players during Battle for territories

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

@Angelxgod I understand your problem that elves always win Mermen GVG. There is a different reason why they win. Like everyone above said, all skills are locked before taking crown in stage 1. Therefore, everyone has equal opportunity to win the GVG. Maybe the developers need to put the Mermen GVG time 2 hours later so that the Mermen GVG is not affected by Warbuffs or schedule the Mermen GVG where the warbuffs doesnt affect the GVG time. 

I'm believing every day more that this thing was planned. So that wars could become more crowded. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I'm believing every day more that this thing was planned. So that wars could become more crowded. 

Sadly, people in my server doesn't understand it

25 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Sadly, people in my server doesn't understand it

To be fair, I don't understand such method either. If you want something to be polulated then add something worth as prize; why are Snorlar GvG, Chaos or even Mermen GvGs crowded? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

To be fair, I don't understand such method either. If you want something to be polulated then add something worth as prize; why are Snorlar GvG, Chaos or even Mermen GvGs crowded? 

any spoils of war would serve as a chest or perhaps gladiator points.

1 hour ago, Shoujo said:

any spoils of war would serve as a chest or perhaps gladiator points.

I'd update the entire system. There are plenty of good ideas on this forum that might help this feature to be more as fascinating as challenging. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I'd update the entire system. There are plenty of good ideas on this forum that might help this feature to be more as fascinating as challenging. 

Well, each flag gives 250 PvP points, and there is also the PvP points that you gain by killing players during the war, but PvP points are literally useless. Why it can't give a reward like Gold? Or any incentive to the player to be more PvP, like Arena Tickets, Potion or even AP (this one doesn't make too much sense to me)?

Edited by Khrone