Suggestion to change the Petreo body skill to spectrum body

Vlec

Hello everyone, so I come here to propose a suggestion, to change the role of the "Body Petreo" skill. I made a suggestion that I believe would help Warlock a lot, both in PvE, PvP and GvG, it works like this:
The warlock becomes a specter for a short period of time, in that time the warlock will be able to move and be immune in that period, the warlock will not be able to use skill until the effects are over, in that short period the warlock will receive a small amount of life based on his total life.
Spectral Corps time will increase as the skill is improved

In my view, it would help the Warlocks too much because they have no shield and have no way to escape, this would harm the warlocks in many cases, whoever plays warlock knows what I'm talking about, so I leave this suggestion to the GMs, I would like an evaluation of them about my idea, please anyone who wants can share this idea I really believe that it can help the warlocks in all aspects.

Screenshot_20200811-162104.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-162104_20200811163225133.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-162104_20200811164143879.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-162104_20200811164254820.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-164548.jpg

Screenshot_20200811-164644_20200811173352753.jpg

Edited by Vlec

So you're suggesting a skill that makes warlock invisible and invincible for short duration and it wouldn't be able to deal damage during that time

4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

So you're suggesting a skill that makes warlock invisible and invincible for short duration and it wouldn't be able to deal damage during that time

No and Yes, the warlock will be unavoidable for a short period, and will not be able to use skills until the effect is over.

It will not be invisible, it will be visible to everyone in the area

11 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

in fact it is the same dynamics of the petreo body, it is even better, it has a hp recovery and will give greater mobility to the warlock

52 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

in fact it is the same dynamics of the petreo body, it is even better, it has a hp recovery and will give greater mobility to the warlock

Exactly Shoujo, it is the same function of the petroleum body so that Warlock can move, it is something that in my view would help the warlock a lot

1 hour ago, Vlec said:

No and Yes, the warlock will be unavoidable for a short period, and will not be able to use skills until the effect is over

Unavoidable as in will avoid every enemy hit?

Edited by Jcbreff

@Jcbreff @Akasha @Calypso 

I would like to know your opinion about my suggestion, I believe that it will not cause an uproar, because the function remains the same as the oil body, so it adds a movement in the warlock, I believe that it would help many warlock in several questions Pve, pve and GvG.
If you do not want to give an opinion, I would be very happy if you think about the case, I thank everyone who saw my suggestion, I am not here for one side to be stronger than the other, but for those who choose to play warlock do not stay depressing because the class is very difficult to level because it has no cure, no shield.
thank's for your time

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Unavoidable as in will avoid every enemy hit?

I'm sorry I wrote it wrong.
In fact, the Warlock in that time he was invulnerable, he cannot be reached by abilities, effects and controls, but he also cannot use abilities, just like the function of the petroleum body, only the difference is that the warlock can move.

If I have missed something again please, you can keep asking, I will not leave here until everyone has no more doubts about my idea of rework.

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I can't really say my opinion because i have never made wlock that reached high enough level to effectively use expert skill

Okay, I am very grateful for your visualization in my suggestion, I am very grateful, it took some work to edit the images using an old cell phone.
Thank you very much, I don't know if the Gms will see my suggestion or pass by, but I thank you for having seen
Edited by Vlec

This is a very creative suggestion.

And very nice animations. 

:smile:

I also propose increased movement speed while the lock is in spectre mode. 

Just a question, the warlock blocks all damage or it becomes unclickable and immune to all damage for a few seconds like the existing stone body effect?

Edited by TheCaster

1 hour ago, TheCaster said:

This is a very creative suggestion.

And very nice animations. 

:smile:

I also propose increased movement speed while the lock is in spectre mode. 

Just a question, the warlock blocks all damage or it becomes unclickable and immune to all damage for a few seconds like the existing stone body effect?

Thank you very much it was difficult to make this little illustration, because you used an old cell phone

So about your doubt, Lock will be impossible to click and immune to the effects of abilities while Lock is under the effect of the Spectral Body

I really don't see any problems in this.

The actual skill, Stone Body, just stops you for 4s. It has a problem in PvE and PvP.

PvE: If the mob is too close to you, it doesn't run away, so if you had low HP and doesn't has any stun to flee (or if CAN'T flee, like on Underwater), you just used the skill for nothing, because you would die anyway.

PvP: Since players are racional humans like you, they can simply wait for the skill effect to end.

Since this suggestion would change nothing on the skill, just adding the ability to normally walk, i think this won't make it so OP. This would be like a "Warlock x Everyone" Armistice ー you can't attack and nobody can attack you ー and you can't even use skills.

PvE: If you are out of combat and can walk, it's basically the same as Arena buff (but regen would work), so you would become invisible-like to mobs ー until the effect ends, of course.

PvP: You can use it to flee from enemies or to chase them (since they can't stun or damage you, and if the skill had movement speed buff, it would be even better) or just to take a good position on the battle ー if a melee enemy reachs you and you doesn't have stuns available, you can just use this, run and take distance.

5 hours ago, Khrone said:

Eu realmente não vejo nenhum problema nisso.

A habilidade real, Stone Body, apenas o interrompe por 4s. Ele tem um problema em PvE e PvP.

PvE: Se o mob estiver muito perto de você, ele não foge, então se você tiver baixo HP e não tiver nenhum atordoamento para fugir (ou se NÃO PODE fugir, como no Underwater), você apenas usou o habilidade para nada, porque você morreria de qualquer maneira.

PvP:  Como os jogadores são humanos racionais como você, eles podem simplesmente esperar o efeito da habilidade terminar.

Como essa sugestão não mudaria nada na habilidade, apenas adicionando a habilidade de andar normalmente, acho que isso não o tornará tão OP. Isso seria como um armistício "Warlock x Todos" ー você não pode atacar e ninguém pode atacá-lo ー e você não pode nem usar habilidades.

PvE:  Se você estiver fora de combate e puder andar, é basicamente o mesmo que o buff da Arena (mas a regeneração funcionaria), então você se tornaria invisível para os mobs ー até que o efeito acabe, é claro.

PvP:  Você pode usá-lo para fugir de inimigos ou persegui-los (já que eles não podem atordoar ou causar danos a você, e se a habilidade tivesse buff de velocidade de movimento, seria ainda melhor) ou apenas para se posicionar bem na batalhaー Se um inimigo corpo a corpo chegar até você e você não tiver atordoamentos disponíveis, você pode apenas usar isso, correr e se distanciar.

Very good, great examples, I can even strengthen your examples:

pve: Warlock, was pulled by a mob that has the same skill as DK, you will use the body stone to remove the agro from the mob or Mobs that are around you, so you use it, but as the skill only has 3 seconds, you left and the mobs are still there by your side and attacked you again

In pvp I have 2 problems with the body stone and I will quote them:
1st in the arena of rays, when you try to hit your enemy and you end up falling in a tower of rays, for you to leave we know that it will take up to 3 hits from the tower, if using the stone body will not change at all, after the effect ends you still will take the same Hits from the tower and will die if it has little life.
2 ° This cannot be avoided, when you use stone body to recover your life a little or take away even an enemy player, he can simply use various time skills where you are, for when he leaves he takes damage, say a magician , mage use the blazing fire where you are and stand by your side to take stun of the mage's aura after you leave, this is very very irritating in the arena because the only defense you have, enemies use it as a benefit to kill you

So I believe that this ability will help the locks a lot, and I ask from the bottom of my heart for GMs to think about this ability

10 hours ago, Speedom said:

This is a dope idea!

I also, I think it would help a lot the warlock, both pve, pvp and gvg, I gave some examples in the comments, if you also have examples feel free to share with us