Alligator and Croc

yurith88

Made by leather of alligators from Swamps this costume brings you the power of this animal, you will be the most powerfull alligator warrior from all Warspear.

This costume have two skins named:

Croc Suit - this is made by leather of crocodiles and its color is green like the strong animal.

and

Darkness Alligator - this is made by leather of alligators possessed by dark powers and its color is dark like the power.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

• 3 weeks later...

Made by leather of alligators from Swamps this costume brings you the power of this animal, you will be the most powerfull alligator warrior from all Warspear.

This costume have two skins named:

Croc Suit - this is made by leather of crocodiles and its color is green like the strong animal.

and

Darkness Alligator - this is made by leather of alligators possessed by dark powers and its color is dark like the power.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

how did u make those  :yahoo: i mean its like a costume link ^-^ which software did ya use

if this green think won, and they gonna add it in game its officialy sure that all the creative department - artists and scriptwriters from this game are RETARDS!

lol careful u dnt invite a ban for ur self :spiteful: trust me :rofl:

Seriously...  :facepalm:

That was the meaning of "stolen work is prohibited"? :facepalm:

I won't take this even if it was free, just ugly, all the second dress 1k time better than this...

And come on, astronaut only 5k gp? :facepalm:

70260_.jpg

Sorry but i didnt like the croc skin at all, looks way too similar to the cat costume :( , worse thing is that there were alot of players out there being veery creative and you devs decided to make him the winner :cray: ( you can barely see the crocodile too, looks like a green cat with a few effects stashed on top of it) .

Congratz though croc skin guy, Atleast u made your own costume, although there were other costumes that i liked way better than this. :(  (bushi samurai, unholy guard both of them were AWESOME)

another animal costume is going to be added  :facepalm: ,i don't like it too  ,there were much much better costumes than this.Gratz though..

commin guys, dont be rude this costume is cute..especially when its purple.

..i love u.. u love me.. ~

I agree! Let him enjoy the prize he deserves. Simplicity is often beautiful and in this case it paid off.

Congratulations once again!

the first place is a shame that crocodile costume is crap, it shows that managers do not even have some Really Friends common sense to decide which is the best, but they do so at random is a shame this event and costume is the most horrible I saw in all this game

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Croco ftw.

I see many jealous people hating lol.

People like different things for some this costume ugly,stupid , for some cute and nice,ppl aren't jealous they just express personal opinion.

People like different things for some this costume ugly,stupid , for some cute and nice,ppl aren't jealous they just express personal opinion.

Really,so to express my opinion I have to use insults?

And if I want to express myself about your face? And I dn't like it?

I will insult too?

Critiques are healthy to a certain extent, if you start insulting without any arguments, just shows how stupid you are.

I liked the costume, no long stories, it's simple and cool, that s what the devs seek.

I will insult too?

Critiques are healthy to a certain extent, if you start insulting without any arguments, just shows how stupid you are.

I liked the costume, no long stories, it's simple and cool, that s what the devs seek.

People express opinions in different ways lol.

And if I want to express myself about your face? And I dn't like it?  :  Well you haven't seen me so...  And most people i know like my face xD,but its up to you like or not..

I will insult too?

We are not imsulting him at all, you should know the difference of merely expressing an opnion and insulting someone.

Aren't we allowed to express our own opinions? You cant expect to see everyobe likibg the same exact thing.

That's not how the world works :) .

What really disappointed me there was the fact that it was a rip off of the OLD green cat effect. If you look closely at the backview, front, and side view of the gator you will clearly see that it is originally the cat costume.

Only difference is that he's been adding a few dark and bright effects here and there, and made the cats face longer, changed eye color and cut off the ears of the cat to make it look like a croc.

Now don't get me wrong, he did a good job, but the sad thing is that he did actually "steal" the artwork from warspear online itself without devs even noticing it, and there were ALOT of other players spending hours designing their very own costume.

And if i remember correctly snorlax said that: copying others artwork and sesign is strictly prohibited.

We are not imsulting him at all, you should know the difference of merely expressing an opnion and insulting someone.

Aren't we allowed to express our own opinions? You cant expect to see everyobe likibg the same exact thing.

That's not how the world works :) .

What really disappointed me there was the fact that it was a rip off of the OLD green cat effect. If you look closely at the backview, front, and side view of the gator you will clearly see that it is originally the cat costume.

Only difference is that he's been adding a few dark and bright effects here and there, and made the cats face longer, changed eye color and cut off the ears of the cat to make it look like a croc.

Now don't get me wrong, he did a good job, but the sad thing is that he did actually "steal" the artwork from warspear online itself without devs even noticing it, and there were ALOT of other players spending hours designing their very own costume.

And if i remember correctly snorlax said that: copying others artwork and sesign is strictly prohibited.

Random dude:crap,horrible,worst thing on world,bla bla bla...

That's a personal opinion?Yes of course,i never said it wasn't,but like i said,you have to know HOW you express yourself.

Critiques are welcome, but not this way,these comments are totally unnecessary and only show how morons these people are.

And yes, it is an insult, calling his work these things.

You, little guy, need to "" know the difference of Merely expressing an opnion and insulting someone. "" Not me.

Imagine everyone saying what they want,"expressing their opinions",we will have a 3rd world war.

And judges are professionals, they should have their criteria.

They're not 12 yers old boys, angry for not won the prize, they have experience in their work.

People express opinions in different ways lol.

And if I want to express myself about your face? And I dn't like it?  :  Well you haven't seen me so...  And most people i know like my face xD,but its up to you like or not..

It was just a example :facepalm: