Warlock is a nightmare

Most Wanted

3 shaman lv 30 meet 5  ppl lv 20 in lab when hunt eye

and 1 shaman use earth stunt and buarrrrrrrrrr 1800!  crit attack  :rofl:

and second shaman use that more , and third shaman use more  :rofl:

all pt in elf death :lol:

why shaman have skill named earth quake ( stunt+dmg)

and druid isn't ?

why gouge skill make us cant atk

but trap ?

we still can use skill  and atk ppl  :bad:

Mage stunt

we still can atk that mage

but how about Dark circle ?

and what about fear ?  :bad: 

if that was only dark circle still normal

but dark circle + fear

Earth Quake + Blind ?

WTF

We have earth and you still can attack. You have root which is a complete stun+silence. We have gouge which stuns, you have hamstring which stuns + absurd damage. We have fear you have scatter. Mage stun will always hit and warlock stun not because you have to aim it So please check your facts before posting dumb sh*t

Mage has a stun? It is only a "push", but it stuns nothing. And it fails a lot even when a melee-player is hitting on the mage.

You forget blind + earthquake. And rooted you still can attack.

We have earth and you still can attack. You have root which is a complete stun+silence. We have gouge which stuns, you have hamstring which stuns + absurd damage. We have fear you have scatter. Mage stun will always hit and warlock stun not because you have to aim it So please check your facts before posting dumb sh*t

Hahaha I am NOT IDIOT

HOW ABT FEAR ?  :facepalm:

AND BLIND

Dumb Sh*t

You Have a Dk lvl 17 or maybe 20 ?

If yes i will rape u noob

Опубликованное фото

maybe none of you notice it, but in blind it doesnt say "makes you run like an idiot." but still when u get blind, u dont stay in one place waiting for the effect to end. NO!! NO!! U run around like a headless chicken. :facepalm:

sounds like you only played shaman and none of the other classes :facepalm:

sounds like you only played shaman and none of the other classes :facepalm:

his pic shows a barb...

but we can clearly see he never tried to play an sentinel char. Having aside locks and shamans always makes things look so easy.

his pic shows a barb...

but we can clearly see he never tried to play an sentinel char. Having aside locks and shamans always makes things look so easy.

and from what server is she ?

well mcsaken for kids hmm give a sec to thinkin it. hmm.. u r cryin about mcsaken's skill but udk ur faction's potentional power. even a bd can useable like a rogue. and druids can use root another player to immobilize, silent him. but u r usin it like headless chicken to same player until other one kills u. after this u r cryin other faction op so op, they r rapin us, help me devs, i need a hotdog, etc. u can see fear can interrupt n blind gives dodge. but bees not givin it, or hamstring. btw mage chains are so useful when u teleported on to enemy (btw it must lv3 or higher) and someone will say same thing like his pp is rogue how he knows sentinel classes. well i started this game with ranger. n i know every tactics about all classes. so dont cry n be creative

well mcsaken for kids hmm give a sec to thinkin it. hmm.. u r cryin about mcsaken's skill but udk ur faction's potentional power. even a bd can useable like a rogue. and druids can use root another player to immobilize, silent him. but u r usin it like headless chicken to same player until other one kills u. after this u r cryin other faction op so op, they r rapin us, help me devs, i need a hotdog, etc. u can see fear can interrupt n blind gives dodge. but bees not givin it, or hamstring. btw mage chains are so useful when u teleported on to enemy (btw it must lv3 or higher) and someone will say same thing like his pp is rogue how he knows sentinel classes. well i started this game with ranger. n i know every tactics about all classes. so dont cry n be creative

and why the f#*k there are so many warlock on mc side?

and why the f#*k there are so many warlock on mc side?

Warlock is the new ranger  ;D

btw mage chains are so useful when u teleported on to enemy (btw it must lv3 or higher)

Mages get targetted from far. When teleport the target on mage is not lost. Just select your fantastic kill or stun skill on the mage and he never get the chance to chains. Especially not when he teleports himself to you!  ;D

can you imagine when lv 20 druid or ranger meet lv 30 warlock ?

warlock will kill all  ;D

and will have dammage 2k crit normal attack :clapping:

It'll be ducked everywhere  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: