The man with lots of Skins.... quits ^_^

Skiney

To my friends: Good Bye!!! ;D I really Hope I could play anything else with you sometime!!! I will still use this forums tho, so you can always send messages!

To my Enemies (MC): Peace Out! I left the game, outside of it, im a friendly guy ;D so you can PM too  :blush:

The developer ignoring lots of important Support topics make me Rage!!!

So I better use this as a Social Network like site and stop with the actual game.

For X: If you happen to pass by this topic... im sorry  :sorry:

Anyway, not ALL my hopes are lost, maybe you will see a "Skiney" around in a year or two.... Just maybe  :)

Thx u said sry i really like that from u  :)  cya later aligator  ;) :good: :friends:

Cya skin idk if u remeber me but its sad to see a player who loved this game so much quit.

Of course I remember you!!! You the Black Mambas leader and ma old friend  :friends:

Thanks for passing by mate!!!

Of course I remember you!!! You the Black Mambas leader and ma old friend  :friends:

Thanks for passing by mate!!!

np I'm rarley on fourm but had to come and say good bye to an. Old friend good luck in real life bro :'( :give_rose:

Ah... Another good and respective player leaving the game. I hope to see you here again one day mate because there aren't much left like you. Good bye see you again one dau.

Ah... Another good and respective player leaving the game. I hope to see you here again one day mate because there aren't much left like you. Good bye see you again one dau.

Any friend for Legionn is a friend of mine  :)

Geez man  :blush: Thanks for passing by and saying that :blush: I really Apreciated those words!

np I'm rarley on fourm but had to come and say good bye to an. Old friend good luck in real life bro :'( :give_rose:

Thanks Man, The same for you mate :good:

Bro, we had some good times, good luck and enjoy life :drinks:

Enjoy life too :drinks: See ya around later someday!

• 3 weeks later...

Another one bites the dust :D

We will all eventually go someday ;D

And if this game keeps being this greedy..... Poor AiGrind...

We will all eventually go someday ;D

And if this game keeps being this greedy..... Poor AiGrind...

Thats right. Ive been done spending.mcoins.for a long time. i just play now.because of no.xbl

• 2 months later...

Came back some weeks to test Sam Hain, did not lasted too much before I wanted to leave again, We need Ayvondil soon :facepalm:

The only new thing that I actually liked new is this -> :snorlax: