ihtehotdog quits

Ihtehotdogx

To all my friends,

Im quitting the game, becuz its getting boring....

ive played this many years, i think its time to stop

i liked pvp and how it was 2 years back.

now swamps came and to many players etc.

The only reason why i kept playin was becuz of my friends  :drinks:

im say Goodbye to all of u :cray:

maybe ill come back in the future being when update arrives...

We gonna miss u too bro  :'( , i miss lvl 11-14 3x3 fights  :'(  still remembering it when u win/i win i stil remember it  :'(  gonna miss u very much bb  :'(

We gonna miss u too bro  :'( , i miss lvl 11-14 3x3 fights  :'(  still remembering it when u win/i win i stil remember it  :'(  gonna miss u very much bb  :'(

u mean OPE guild?  lol

why so much drama in the house ;D

He will come back forsure,Nik !

u mean OPE guild?  lol

why so much drama in the house ;D

He will come back forsure,Nik !

ya  :)

Hey Mate! You old friend Auraskin here say good bye as well as I quitted too. The game got crappy :bad:

Hopzz, Maybe we can fight again one day in Level 30 if the next updates are good ;D If not..... take care!

Peace out nnnnniigggggaaaaa

Proooooo!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dirol:

Hey Mate! You old friend Auraskin here say good bye as well as I quitted too. The game got crappy :bad:

Hopzz, Maybe we can fight again one day in Level 30 if the next updates are good ;D If not..... take care!

cya man  :good:

Thx guys, but i probably wont come back, thats my final decision  :cray:

But the my reason why is that my oldest friends from 3 years back are mostly gone....

TO MY NEW FRIENDS: GOOD LUCK IN LIFE, maybe in the future we will meet :)

oh bro :/ first u left elf and now u left game.. U didnt recover ur accounts did u?

And ik why ur leaving, ur feeling its a routine each day by day, nothing special going on in warspear, some of us play to have fun but were not having fun :/ seems boring each day by day... Ur always welcome back to THE MERCS :give_rose: we now focus on having fun first and leveling guild second :) u still had the best troll medal :lol:

oh bro :/ first u left elf and now u left game.. U didnt recover ur accounts did u?

And ik why ur leaving, ur feeling its a routine each day by day, nothing special going on in warspear, some of us play to have fun but were not having fun :/ seems boring each day by day... Ur always welcome back to THE MERCS :give_rose: we now focus on having fun first and leveling guild second :) u still had the best troll medal :lol:

U got me bro, the game brings no suprises for me,

okay! 

Endeavors then?

Well u r old player in game so i guess ur frens will miss u.

Goodbye Ihtehotdog.

Lol kath  ;D

WTF?????? :shout: Dog you can't quit. Trust me I want to quit this game too. Just take a break, find another game to play and see how the next update will be. NOW if the next couple of updates are like the last 3....THEN SCREW THIS GAME BECAUSE I WILL QUIT TOO.